Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

Chicago is so two years ago

by thnks4thmmrs03 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 949 words

0Unrated
The whole night, it was like we never separated. It was just like old times. We went out to just a casual place that wasn’t very busy so Pete didn’t get noticed and mobbed. We were getting ready to leave so we walked out to my car and I asked him when his next show was.

“Well, we actually have tomorrow off. Well not off but we don’t have a show, just interviews and whatnot.” He said getting in the passenger side of my car.
“Ok question. And I don’t know why I feel awkward saying this since we live together, but would you wanna come stay with me tonight?”
“Katie, why are you awkward. Yea, I’d love to stay with you. I haven’t seen your mom in so long. It’ll be nice to see her.” I let out a sigh of relief.
“I really thought you were gonna say no.” I laughed at myself.

We got back to my moms house and needless to say, my mom were ecstatic to see Pete again. She absolutely loves him. He came to Orlando with me each time I visited my mom during the past 6 months. We sat and talked with her for a little while and she stuffed us with the dessert she had made earlier which was amazing. It was getting quite late so my mom went to bed and Pete and I stayed up to watch a movie before we went to bed. I made him watch the Lakehouse with me, even though I’ve seen it a handful of times before and even though I knew he hated it. That movie never fails to make me cry at the end, but this time was different. It was coming to an end and I looked at Pete who was looking at me. We both laughed because I was crying…again. And then he just looked at me. Just like that night beside the pool. I knew what was coming.

‘It’s a bad idea, don’t do it Katie!’ The voices in my head kept telling me. But did I listen? No.

He leaned in and kissed me. This time around it full of passion. We didn’t let go, not for one second. A few minutes went by and we were still locked to each other. I broke away breathless. He just smiled at me.

“You wanna know why Jenn left?” He asked me as I already knew the answer.
“I think I have an idea…” I said. I just looked at him. Kissing him wasn’t enough, it was like I wasn’t getting close enough to him. I knew that if I did what I wanted to do, I’d get attached and be more hurt when he left me again but I was willing to take that chance. I got up off the couch and grabbed his hand and he looked at me wondering where we were going but he quickly caught on.

“Katie, we’re at your moms…” He said to me going up the stairs.
“Then I guess we’ll have to be quiet.” I said which surprised him but he just smiled at me. I led him into my room and shut the door. My mom had gone to bed a while ago so I knew there was nothing to worry about. We were about to start getting heavy when he stopped me.

“Katie, I don’t know if this is the best thing to do.” He looked up at me half naked. My heart dropped once again and I knew I had screwed up. I moved too fast, he didn’t want me the way I wanted him. I was so frustrated, so many thoughts were going through my head. I couldn’t handle it, my anxiety was getting to me hardcore this time. My heart starting racing and the only thing I could do was run. I ran out of my house, not caring who I woke up. I ran down the street, not knowing where my destination was. All I knew was that it had to be far away from him. I never imagined that he could do this to me…again. I felt like I had ran forever. I ran to the spot that I had always gone to when I was younger. About 5 miles away from my house, there was this lake house that had been abandoned for years and years but the lake remained absolutely gorgeous. I sat there for about 2 hours just thinking. Thinking about the guys, their tour, Pete, back home….I missed back home and I needed to be there. I’m a lot more comfortable back home, it’s where I can relax and be me without worrying about anybody else.

I looked at my cell phone which was on silent and noticed 4 missed calls, all from Pete. I didn’t care at this point. I didn’t call him back but I called the one place I needed to call. The airport and got myself the first flight back to LA. I went home and Pete was gone. I didn’t expect him to stay. I ran up to my room and packed everything I had brought and went downstairs and left my mom a note since it was almost 4am. I drove to the airport and was off.

‘Thank god.’ I thought to myself as I boarded the plane. The only person I had decided to call was Patrick and I told him that I was going back. He completely understood. And with that, I was back to California, where I belonged.
Sign up to rate and review this story