Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 41

by MCR_music_mad_girl 2 reviews

Hero

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 890 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Okay so who is the family member here?” the doctor asked looking at us.

Frank held up his hand. “I’m her husband.”

“Right if you could follow me please.”

Frank got up along with Jamia. “I’m his fiancée and her best friend.” The doctor just frowned at them.

“Here I’ll take her.” I offered and I was handed the little sleeping angel. She’d only just gotten back to sleep. Mikey and Alicia were asleep in each other’s arms so there was no point in even handing Bella to them. The others where outside; that would Jepha, Gerard, Toro and Worm they aren’t exactly hospital people.

I noticed that Frank and Jamia weren’t coming back anytime soon so I headed to the coffee shop. But before I did that I checked in on Jen before. She was so pale and hooked up to a few drips. It reminded me of the accident.

Waiting the short coffee line I was shifting Bella from arm to arm every once in a while because none of us were smart enough to remember her seat.

“That’s $2.12, please.” The waitress said.

I dug around in my pocket but ended up finding a dummy. Which ended up in my mouth. “Hang on a sec.” I moved Bella and pulled out $5 handing it to the chick. “There ya go.”

“Thank you.” She smiled. “She’s adorable. Is she your daughter?” she asked handing back my change.

“No she’s my niece.” I replied.

What? She’s not your niece. Stupid fool.

Oh great the voices were back. And everyone thinks Gerard is the fucked up one. “Aw I wish I had a brother as caring as you.”

I smiled as a replied and took the coffee to the nearest table. When I went to sit down, Bella started to whine. I took the dummy out of my mouth and placed it in hers. “Aw sh baby don’t cry.” I had to knock back my coffee so fast. Then I walked briskly to ER in search of Frank ‘cause he had her bottle.

“Where did you go, Bob?” I turned to see Mia and Frank hot on my trail.

“Walk. You guys have her bottle?” Frank pulled it out of his pocket. I took out Bella’s dummy and replaced it with a bottle. “Thanks. So how is she doing?”

“Well she’s okay. She fainted due to exhaustion and stress. Good news is she is fine now but if she ever hits her head harder than she did today she could slip into a coma.” She paused. “She can be released in a couple of hours.”

“That’s good news she’s back with us then.” I smiled but part of me regretted smiling because of hearing she could slip into a coma.

“Yeah it is. Now you boys go back to the bus for sleep. I’ll make Jepha and Al stay with me. So would you mind bringing Bella with you? I don’t think this is the most suitable place for a baby.”

“Sure we’ll bring Baby Bella.” He cooed in a baby voice. “She’s probably as tired as us.” He replied. He kissed her bye and got Mikey’s lazy ass up. The fucker offered us to baby-sit when he and everyone else knows he wont go near her when she cries.

~(“,)~

After the show I slipped into the bus unnoticed. Great thing about being a drummer who doesn’t like interviews much is I can slip away without anyone noticing! There was music playing when I walked in.

“When they pass that basket folks contribute too, you put in for Mama, she'll put out for you.” I heard Jen sing.

I smirked I’d put in a lot for mama to put out for me. “Hey mama.” I said to her.

“Hey! I’m no mama.” She replied down the TV. “You guys finished the show already?”

I nodded. “I slipped away before the others. So how’d the hospital go?”

“Pretty good actually. Got a hell load more pills and I’m not allowed to work. So yeah it was brilliant.” She paused for a second and down beside me fixing Bella on her lap. “Thanks.”

I frowned. What the hell is she thanking me for? “Erm, why?”

“You called me an ambulance and saved my sorry ass.” She smiled and had the funniest look in her eyes. “My little Hero!”

Now her comes the Hero’s romantic kiss...

I grinned maybe this was it, I thought moving towards her. Maybe-

“WOHOO! HELL YEAH!” I turned to see the guys standing there clapping and yelling. The dirty motherfuckers.

“Now where’s the Hero’s kiss?” Frank asked and we all starred. “What? I’m joking, I’m joking.” He tried to laugh it off then stopped. “No seriously where the fuck is it?”

“Frankie.” Mia said hitting him lightly.

“Right here.” A voice said. Then I felt it. Her lips on my cheek. I just smiled and looked at Bella who started clapping and laughing. The other’s were still in the ‘aw’ stage. This smiled would be here for a long time.

Eh, Bryar you might want to go bathroom. Little Bryar has a slight problem at the moment...
Sign up to rate and review this story