Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 42

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Jimmy the Legend

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-20 - 846 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jenna-Lou’s POV

I watched Bella play with Frank. It was so cute and I couldn’t believe how careful he was with her. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him as careful in my entire life of knowing him.

After blacking out four days ago I wasn’t left alone for a second. This would include everything from showering to taking a piss. But it was Mia and Alicia that watched me then. I felt so violated.

“Here you go.” Bob handed me a folder and put the pen behind his ear.

I frowned. “What’s this?” I flicked it open seeing it was my tour managing files and notes. “Why did you have all my tour shit?”

“I filled out the next few days planner for you. Man I forgot how complicated those things were.” He said taking a swing of Red Bull.

“Thanks Bob.” I smiled. “How did you know how to fill these in? Your only a drummer and sound dude.”

“Only a drummer and sound dude?” he smirked. “I used to be a tour manager before I was The Used sound guy. I’m a man of many talents.”

“I bet you are…” there was a couple of minute’s silence. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that out loud.

“Okay…” he replied.

“NO. Wait you didn’t let me finish my sentence.” I told him pointing my finger. “What I meant to say was ‘I bet you’re very good at your talents.’” He chuckled. Goddammit now he thinks I’m stupid. “I mean-”

“It’s okay I know what you meant.” He chuckled. “Listen take it easy I’m gonna head out to the tech’s for bit.”

“What if I don’t want to take it easy?” he smiled. He had a sexy smile. “I’ve been taking it easy for the past fours days and I’m bored shitless of it.” He opened his mouth to say something but I didn’t give him a chance. “And no: I’m not gonna help Ray and I’m not talking to Gerard for snapping at me earlier.”

“Ah Jesus, c’mon for a walk with me then.”

I smiled and jumped off the sofa. “Frank be careful with Bella, call me if anything happens.” I got a nod so I walked of the bus into the warmth of New Jersey’s air.

We walked and talked for a long time about anything and everything. I didn’t know whether I should make a move on him or not. Every minute I spent with I was falling more deeply in love with him. If that was even possible at this stage.

“So you wanna grab something to eat in the restaurant down the road?” Bob asked.

I grinned I couldn’t help it. “Ye-”

“Hey J-Lo.” I turned to give the ass hole who called me serious evils. It was Addi and Steve. I was pissed they ruined my possible date with Bob.

“Hey.” I said trying my best to hold my anger in.

“Guess who decided to tag along?” Addi asked. Even though I was totally pissed at them, I couldn’t help but to notice how much happier they both looked.

“Who’s here?” I asked wondering who the fuck was here. Better not be Jepha it was a hard two days with him but we made up. Not making out making up. They parted and I saw my best fucking cousin ever! “JIMMY!!” I screamed and jumped on him.

“I think she missed me.” He whispered loudly, the others laughed.

“How are you? I haven’t seen you in ages!” I asked as he pulled me off him.

“I’m GRR-ate. I know I haven’t seen you since the funeral.” He said and his tone changed to high pitched one. “So tell me how’ve you been girlfriend? You look like so totally smexy today!”

“Good, good. Listen I’ll take you guys back to the bus to get sorted.” I replied.

“Oh kinky!” Jimmy giggled.

“You haven’t changed one bit…” I muttered and everyone, including him laughed.

When we were back I realized I forgot to introduce the guys. “Oh yeah. Jimmy this is Bob. Bob this is my legend of a cousin Jimmy.” The shook hands and just said hi.

Jimmy jumped onto my back. I let him because as strong as he looked he was really light. “Hey Bella, mommy and daddy are back.” I said seeing her and Frank sitting watching SpongeBob. “And your couine Jimmy who is a bad influence.”

He pinched the back of my neck. “Am not.”

Frank looked up. “Oh hey Jimmy long time no see.”

“And you would be?” he replied. Frank giggled. “Wait I know that giggle anywhere…Frank Iero, my boy you have changed. What happened to your dreads?”

“Hang on you two know each other?” they nodded in harmony. “How?” how come I didn’t know this shit?

“We toured together…” they both replied. Now how does that work out?
Sign up to rate and review this story