Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ok. Now I do believe in good karma

Arguments

by sing-your-song 2 reviews

Is Amy happy about this whole situation...?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-18 - 883 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4:Arguments

I couldn’t believe it. About an hour later I was sitting in the back of Laura’s car with Amy. I was the same person but with the added difference of I was now to be going on tour with MCR as a roadie!!! Well if my parents le me that was. How amazing was this!
As I was just drifting off into a daydream about the whole situation Amy quickly snapped me out of it.
“I still can’t believe this is happening, I mean, don’t get me wrong it’s cool and all, but sorry to bring you back to the real world, but come on, do you really think your parents are going to agree to this,” she said in a really mature voice, which pissed me off a bit as I was actually the older one.
“Yeah, I don’t see why not! I’m nearly 18 and except for our friendship, I feel as if there’s nothing left for me n London anyway, my grades aren’t exactly good are they.”
“Yeah, but think about it, this isn’t moving to a different city or something, this is a completely different country on the other side of the world nearly-”
“Britain and America are not that different act-”
“And even if our friendship isn’t enough to keep you here, what about your family and a stable life, don’t they mean anything to you!” She said in another authourative manner.
“Ok look Amy! I’m fed up of this ‘lets talk to Ashleagh like she is a shit head’ voice. And as for a stable life, when have I ever had or wanted one!? And my family, yeah they mean the world to me, but it was obvious that one day I would have to move away from them, it just happens to be now. Plus I wasn’t saying anything bad about our friendship, I was saying it was a good thing…gosh.” Wow, my mouth felt dry from all that talking, but I felt better letting it all out.
Amy didn’t seem to have anything more to say, so she made a random noise, similar of hat to a small child, or strange animal, and turned to look outside the window. I turned also to look out of mine…. ok, so maybe I was a little harsh, Amy was great, she really was, and she had helped me through so much in my life-she was probably just upset. So was I in a way-I had never done anything like this before, plus I was the one leaving everything behind. But I just knew I had to do it, My Chemical Romance were the most amazing band, with the most amazing music, and the most amazing guys! They had helped me through loads of things in my past. When they sing, it feels as if everything Gerard sings, he’s singing to you, and that he’s been through the same, and that it’s normal to feel that way, like you shouldn’t be ashamed….
“Look Amy, sorry about earlier,” as it was a while ago when I said it because we were nearing my road, “but you have to understand how much My Chem mean to me. They’ve done so much in my life-you know that cause you did too, and it’s great that I finally have the chance to give something back, even if it is dragging equipment round and getting coffee’s and stuff-OW!” Somehow I managed to trap my fingers inside the cigarette compartment.
“Yeah, My Chem means so much to you. Obviously more than me, or anyone-Archie-your brother-your own family. You make me sick sometimes Ashleagh, all you seem to care about it yourself-”
“That’s not true.” Oh no, I could feel my eyes were welling up-please don’t cry!
“Yes it is. Everything has to be about you-your not the only one who has issues or dilemmas. You’re so wrapped up in your own little world you don’t think about anyone else’s. Well guess what Ashleagh, you need to grow up and stop being so damn selfish!”
I stared at Amy; I can’t believe she would say all that tot me. It wasn’t true, was it? We pulled up to my house straight away and I jumped out the car, still in shock.
“Thanks for the ride Laura….” I mumbled a quick thanks to Amy’s mum, took one last look at Amy’s face, which was as hard as rock (That could be the end of us.) I ran up the path to my house and put a hand to my face, surprised to see I was crying-I never cried in public. I could usually wait till I was in my room. After a bit, I straightened up, wiped my face and eyes, put a smile on my face, and knocked on my door.
************

ok, sorry i tooks so long with this guys, i have teachers on my case, and xmas is nearly here so BLA!
anyways please review cause they help sooooo much even if its only a few words....come on...it's xmas!! tell me what you think
next chapters not long off!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story