Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

G L A M O R O U S

by GossipGirl 2 reviews

Yes, whatever happened to Diasy Isabella Scott? She still lives in that appartment with her new boytoy who has a big enough check to pay for Prada, Gucci, and Pucci. Oh yeah, if you ain't got no ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 308 words

0Unrated
"I don't think nobody could wear that on themself quite like you, Miss Scott!"

Some blondes weren't bad, seeing as Daisy was one herself, but she was about to blow. The girl was retarded- excuse me, below average grade level, and had just used a double negative.

New York really has sunk, but they say it's never been more?

Only for the Glamorous Upper East Siders.

Because we fly first class, Jet Blue, pop champagne, and play and sleep with each other.

It's a luxe life, but someone's got to live it.

Daisy still wasn't happy because instead of famous Pete Wentz attached to her arm she had a non-famous rich Jewish man who made what Pete made yearly in a day meaning she could go and blow whatever she wanted to whenever she wanted to.

How lucky is that?!

Well, she wasn't famous.

She used to be.

You're nobody untill you talked about.

The only thing worse than not being talked about is being completely forgotten about.

There's no such thing as bad puplicity.

It's really true, why do you think Pete's so popular?

Ashlee Simpson?

Paris Hilton?

Brittney Spears?

L!!!

They all have no talent.

... "He tastes like you only sweeter..."

Guess who just stepped out of the closet... Or atleast they should.


~~~


SIGHTINGS:

Disclaimer: All the names of people, places, and things have been changed or abbreviated to protect the innocent. Namely, me.

DS trying on a cute dress at Pucci with some hick for a salesperson. PW not being stingy and buying his girlfriend a dress also at Pucci! At the same time. What is he, stalking her? They saw each other, but nothing happened. Damnit, damnit, damnit!

Oh yeah, I also saw L buying some Maryjane in Centeral Park. Maybe he's gonna finally do DS.

you know you love me
xoxo
gossip girl
Sign up to rate and review this story