Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rain Instead of Sunshine, and We Like it.

chapter 4

by musicandanimelver 0 reviews

chapter 4!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 1297 words

0Unrated
We started out on our journey to find and destroy Uchiha Itachi. Amaya was always at my side, and that's just how I liked it. Karin, on the other hand, was less than thrilled.

"I don't think Sasuke-kun likes you all over him Amaya-hime." I cringed at the suffix she gave me.

"What up with the 'hime' suffix?" Amaya asked while we walked into an old hideout.

"This dump is a hideout? Well, I'll be." Suigetsu commented. Juugo stayed quiet.

"No reason, except the fact that you were Orochimaru's little princess, were you not?" Karin taunted.

Amaya glared, pulled her dress up to knees, and pulled her right boot down to reveal her ankle, revealing a curse mark in the shape of an A, "Does that look like I was his princess?" She asked, and then climbed up the walls like a spider, "What about this, it's called experimentation, and I was his favorite test subject."

Karin looked shocked and upset at the same time. I decided to change the subject, "It's not one of Orochiamru's, my family used to use this place as a weapons store house. We'll get ourselves equipped here."

"All the tunnels look that same, hope we don't get lost." Suigetsu whispered.

"The air around here is so stifling, it's kinda hard to breathe." Karin choked out.

"Well excuse us!!" Voices interrupted our walk.

"Huh?" Karin asked, turning around.

"Tenka, Hina, how have you two been?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

"Oooh look at them!!" Amaya yelled, running over to the two ninja cats behind us.

"If it ain't Sasuke!"

"Meew, whatcha here for?" They purred as Amaya petted them.

"Weapons, medicine, and a few other things." I answered, "We need to get ready for a big fight."

"These things..." Karin started.

"Are talking tankuis awesome. Here boy!" Suigetsu finished.

They hissed.

"They're ninja cats." Amaya corrected, smiling at them, "Don't mess with them, unless you wanna end up as a scratching post."

"Didja bring us any goodies?"

"How about a return bottle." I compromised, holding one out.

"C'mon, let's go see granny cat."

We followed.

"I've come to repay my debt to you, elder cat." I told, kneeling in front of Granny cat, giving her money. I was only too glad Amaya decided to pay me back for a couple of things so I could pay her in full.

"Hi!" Amaya waved. I sighed.

"So you are going to find Itachi then." She confirmed, "I remember what you two were like as kids, I can't believe it's come down to this, to think that the Uchiha clan would be reduced to but two people, and they would end up fighting to the death."

"I''ve made up my mind a long time ago, but thank you for everything you've done for me."

We were all given clothes to change into, although Amaya didn't want to part with the clothes her father gave her, trying to sell that they were still good, and it'd be a waste, but I could tell, she wanted to have something left of him, he was her father after all. She was given clothes almost exactly like them, and she got to keep her boots. Juugo hade to put on a curtain because he was too tall. We all had these, "super cool" as Amaya called them, cloaks.

"This is cool!" Amaya yelled, "Thank you very much!" She yelled, waving, turning around and walking into a wall, "I'm ok!" She yelled, staggering back.

"Why is it that you've decided to bring that one with you?" Granny cat asked.

"She is stronger than she lets on."

"Or maybe....There is another reason?"

I held back a blush, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Do you?" She asked, waving good-bye, a smirk present on her face.

We waved as we left, and headed into a small town. "Where are we going Sasuke-kun?" Karin asked.

"We're going to stay in a hotel." I answered, looking forward.

"Who's staying with who?" Suigetsu asked.

"It'll be...me and Amaya in one room, Suigetsu and Juugo in one room, and Karin can have her own."

"How come Amaya gets to share a room with you?" Karin asked, crossing her arms like a three year-old.

"That's none of your buisiness." I answered.

We walked into the hotel, and I paid for the rooms. Our rooms were right next to each other, for safety reasons.

Amaya yawned when we got into our room. "What a day!" She stretched, and fell backward onto the bed she would sleep in.

I nodded, "It was tiring huh?" I relaxed, knowing that it was just us, they way I liked it.

"Yup! And now, I shall see thee in the morning." She yawned once again, curling into a small ball under the blankets.

"Good night," I whispered when she was alseep, turning off the light, and nestling into bed myself. I just layed there, watching Amaya sleep.

~~Amaya's P.O.V.~~

I was in a familiar room. Strapped to a familiar metal bed. I looked out at the man in front of me, his snake-like eyes boring into mine, his mouth curled into a smirk. In his hand he held a tube, a needle attached to it.

"This won't hurt for long." He assured me, well tried to anyway, I didn't buy it though.

He held the long needle just above my cheek, the purple liquid inside it swishing. I shook my 6-year old head, hoping to make him miss.

"Don't be stupid." He hissed, slapping me, "Stay still." he ordered.

"Yes Daddy." I answered, scared out of my mind.

"Good girl." He smirked, pushing the needle into me, "Just think of this as a shot." He said, before jabbing it into my face, injecting the liquid into my blood stream, plus, it went right through my cheek, so I got to taste it.

I screamed, it hurt so much, I just wanted to die. I watched as some of my teeth grew into fangs, as my nails grew longer, into claws.



I shot awake. B-Boy, that was a bad dream. I thought, looking at Sasuke, he was sleeping peacefully, and I felt bad to have to wake him, but I climbed out of bed anyway.

~~Sasuke's P.O.V.~~

I watched as Amaya stood up, and walked over to me, just out of the corner of my eyes, so she would think I was asleep. I held back a smile, this happened almost every night for the two years I spent with Orochimaru.

~~flashback

I was looking out of the window in my room, another night of no sleep. I heard a rustle from above of me, and looked to see Amaya, hanging above me, on a string it looked like.

"Hey Sasuke, uhh do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?" She asked, a nervous smile on her face.

"Why?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream." I noticed her pale face turn a slight red.

I sighed, and scooted over in my bed, "Come on."

"Thanks!" She smiled, and dropped into my bed. We slept on opposite sides of the bed, but by the time I awoke, we were curled up next to each other, her in my arms, head on my chest.

"Hey, Sasuke," a small whisper shook out of my flashback.

"Yes," I answered, trying to sound like I had just woken up.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

I scooted over, "Climb on in."

"Thanks!" She smiled, laying next to me, curling against me like a cat. "Good night Sasuke." She whispered, falling asleep.

I pulled her close, "Good night Amaya," I whispered back, kissing her on top of her head once she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story