Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rain Instead of Sunshine, and We Like it.

chapter 5

by musicandanimelver 0 reviews

After being healed from injuries, Sasuke decides he wants to play in the rain, and takes Amaya with him. The only thing that ruin their fun is a visit from Naruto and Jiraiya.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 1381 words

0Unrated
We'd been traveling for a while, looking for information. We didn't find anything really interesting, but I did fight, and kill one of the members of that stupid organization, Deidara was his name or something. Anyway, Amaya was ticked when I wobbled my wy back to the place we were staying.

She smacked me on the arm, "What's the matter with you!?"

"What was that for!?" I yelled, holding my arm. She hit me where I was bleeding pretty bad.

"Because you decided to be stupid and pick a fight!!" She yelled, grabbing me and dragging me to a room in the back of the little cottage.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm working on getting your stupid ass fixed up, so shut it." She layed me down on a bed, and started undressing me.

I held down a blush, She's taking my clothes off. I thought, acting like a hormone crazed teenager.

[Stop being stupid, she's done this before.]

I know! I looked at her, she was so calm looking, not a regular site, it was if she wasn't taking my clothes off.

She stopped when I was in my boxers, and went into a bag she packed with herbs she found on our travels.

"Karin told me it was a waste of time." She snickered, taking some of the plants, I could never tell what they were called, and crushed it slightly.

What is she going to do? I thought, as she layed the herb in bandages.

"What are you doing?" I asked, everything was getting blurry, I was losing consiousness.

"Stay awake." She ordered. Amaya was always serious when it came to injuries.

I fought to keep my eyes open, but I did it, and soon she was placing the bandages on the afflicted areas, "This is going to sting for a second," she warned.

I cringed, boy was she right, it hurt like no tomorrow. She must have noticed because her hand turned the sickly green color, and she eased the pain. I smiled, I knew she had no intention of easing the pain when she first layed me down, but she did it anyway.

That means something, doesn't it?

[I don't know, girl's are too hard to read.]

I felt my heartbeat quicken, for no apparent reason, but of course, it happened all the time when it was like this.

"Alright, you should be fine." Amaya smiled goofily, taking the bandages off. Sure enough, there was no sign that I'd ever been wounded...Ever. She wrapped regular bandages around my arms, and legs, "just in case".

I smiled at her, and looked outside. There were dark clouds all around, the way Amaya liked it out. It looked like it was going to rain, and I got a sly smile on my face when I noticed a few drops fall from the gray sky.

"Let's go outside." I whispered, catching her attention.

"We can't, you need to get some sle-- HEY!!" She yelled, shooting some of her webbing into the doorway, stopping me from going anywhere.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You shouldn't go outside." She whispered, even though anyone could tell she wanted to go outside, bad.

"I shouldn't do alot of things." I replied, turning around.

"That's not the point, you really, really shouldn't go out." She was being serious again.

I frowned, and looked around, "Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're still out, they told me to stay back incase someone came back wounded, and I'm the only medical ninja here."

I smiled, and put on my best puppy-dog face,"Please can we go out, please?"

She tried to look away, but I already had her. "Ohh fine, but if you get sick, I'll treat you with spider poison." She smirked, getting rid of the webbing in the doorway.

I almost stopped, remembering the one time I was ever treated with spider poison. I hated that stuff, it hurt like hell.

"Come on!" She called from the front of the house.

"I'm coming!" I called back, running through the house to catch up with her.

"I just love the rain!" She yelled, dancing in the rain. It was pouring out side, I mean buckets. Most people were in their homes, just looking at the rain, but Amaya liked to play in it, she was like a little kid sometimes, but, from some reason, I loved her the more for it. It just seemed that everthing she did made me love her more and more, but I didn't want to think about that at the moment, so I joined her.

"Hey!" I laughed, sheilding my eyes from water that flew up when she jumped in a puddle.

"Pay more attention!" She giggled, jumping into my arms.

[She always makes you act like a child.]

You know, I am only fifteen. I used Amaya's excuse.

[Whatever.]

We played in the rain for a few hours, just messing around, Amaya ran into a few trees, and I caught her each time, just before she hit the ground.

We weren't paying much attention, and I felt really stupid when a voice brought me out of my happiness, "Hey! Sasuke! What are you doing!!?"

Naruto? I thought, looking up, and sure enough, there he was, in all of his orange-ness.

"Naruto!" Amaya yelled, waving at him.

"Hey Amaya!" He yelled back, a smile on his face.

I felt really stupid when a smirk formed on his face. He just happened upon us when I had her in my arms, our foreheads pushed against each other. You probably want an explanation, well,we were playing tag, and I'd just caught her.

"What have I missed?" He asked, "It hasn't been that long since I last saw you guys, has it?"

I remembered the day they met, when Naruto, Sakura and some Sai guy came to get me, she met them. Sakura was less than thrilled to meet her, but Sai and Naruto adored her.

"We were just playing tag!" Amaya yelled.

"What do you want anyway?" I asked, more rudely than I was going for.

"I'm here to take you home, you can even bring her!" Narutp pleaded, pointing to Amaya.

Amaya gripped my shirt, "Sasuke." She whispered, it was barely audible, but I heard it.

I looked down at her, I felt bad, her father had told her that the Leaf Village was a horrid place, and when I left, he used that to push her fears even farther.

"Don't worry, we're not going there."

Not now at least.

[...What are you going to do when you're ready to go back?]

It depends..

"I already told you Naruto, I'm not going back, I have things I need to do first." I called back to him.

He growled, and charged, "I'll force you back if I have to!" He charged, but stopped mid-run.

I looked down slightly and saw Amaya's arm out slightly. One could barely see the thin web connecting her to Naruto's feet.

"What happened?!" He yelled, looking around for what was hoding him down.

"You can't move, I already told you, I'm not coming back with you." I explained shortly.

"Naruto! Where did you go!?" An older voice called from behind a bush.

"Pervy-sage!" Naruto called out to him.

Amaya seemed to stiffen. Damn. I thought, watching her shake.

An old man I recognised as Jiraiya walked out from the bushes. He looked at me, and then to Amaya. He gasped, "Amaya?" He asked, looking her over.

She nodded slowly, "How do you know me?" She asked, disconnecting her wrist from Naruto's feet, although he still couldn't move.

"I'm Jiraiya, your father's best friend. Uncle Jiraiya?" He tired to convince her.

"Uncle?" Amaya thought about it for a moment. "The Toad Sage?" She asked.

"Yes! That's me!!!!" Jiraiya smiled wide.

Why can't they just leave us alone? I whined.

[Stop being a baby!]

"Come home, Amaya, you'll be happy there." I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of Jiraiya's voice.

"I-I-I-I can't." She whispered, squeezing my hand.

"Sure you can! And Sasuke can come too!" Naruto tried desparately to free himself from the ground.

"NOOOOOO!!!" She yelled, taking off into the woods.

"Good job, loser." I hissed, chasing after her.

Where is she?!
Sign up to rate and review this story