Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

by EvolHexx 0 reviews

Chapter 21 up!! FREARD -- Vampire Fan Fic. Gerard Finds A Helpless Frankie Dying.. Will He Help Him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 996 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter One: So Long, And Goodnight.

--

I ran, gasping for air as I quickened my pace.
“Mikey!” I howled.

The sun was rising, I felt as it began to weaken me.

My brother’s bare back had finally come into view, he stood overlooking the city. Awaiting the sunrise.

“Mikey!” I screamed.

He ignored me, I threw myself at him. Hugging him tightly, he pushed me away firmly.

“Don’t do it!” I pleaded.

“Gerard.” He began. “Please leave. It will kill you also” He whispered.

“NO!” I shouted, walking towards him. “If you die Mikey, then I’ll die here by your side.”

He shot me a glare. “Gerard—” He began, pulling me into an embrace. “I can’t live like this anymore, please. Let me die.” His voice broke.

I bit my lip, holding in the tears that began to form. The feeling of pure dread flowed through me. I pulled away from his embrace, looking him in the eye.

He wanted this more than anything, I could tell.

“I-I, but..” I began.

He interrupted me. “Please.”

The tear’s fell freely from my eyes.

I screamed, as the sun’s ray began to eat away my flesh. Mikey held me in an embrace one last time.

“Gerard—” He whispered. “I’ve watched a million sunsets, but this time I think, I’ll want one last sunrise.” He smiled warmly at me.

“Go, now.” He muttered.

I nodded. Turned towards the sun, I felt it eat away my flesh slowly.

“Mikey, I think one day I’ll watch the sunrise also.” I turned towards him. “Good bye brother.” Tears drizzled down my cheeks, I turned rushing for shelter.

As I ran, I heard the horrid screams of my brother dying.
I quickened my pace.

“MIKEY!” I screamed

--

I shot up-
It was just a dream.
I lay silently for a moment, looking around me.

I grinned. “Mikey..” I whispered.

10 years had passed since my brother’s death.
I had been haunted with dreams of that day, for as long as I remember.

I had slept for 2 years, and now. It was time to rise.

Yawning, I lifted myself running my hand threw my black hair.

I walked towards the mirror, I grinned.

I mumbled to myself rubbed my eyes, observing the little changes that had occurred during my 2 years of slumber.

My face was much whiter, from not feeding.
My hazel eyes, had become more concentrated, and my dark locks had grown.

I grinned, my lips throbbed.

Blood, I needed blood.

--

I had changed into simple, black jeans and a black buttoned up t-shirt. I walked silently through the snoozing streets of New Jersey, I grinned.

I smelt the fresh blood of the youth, my throat burnt. The younger the sweeter.

‘Never drink from the innocent.’ I reminded myself, guiltily.

I turned into Immaculate Lane. I had been walking for hours it seemed. A red car suddenly passed me, causing me to flinch; its headlight had burnt my eyes. I cursed, as they drove of.

“Fucking idiots.”

I paused suddenly--

Blood. I smelt blood.

I quickened my pace, following the sent.

I turned into, Sartor ST.

I suddenly paused, the sent was the strongest here, I grinned.

“No wonder, it’s a fucking dump.” I mumbled. I turned my back, when suddenly a loud roar had echoed.

My eyes widened--

‘T-That scream. It sounded like Mikey!’ I thought.

I walked down the dim lit pathway, soon coming across an alleyway, 2 men stood laughing bottles in the hands, drunk.

My eyebrow rose in curiosity.
“The sent was strongest here.” I mumbled to myself confused.

I shrugged, continuing to walk when one of the men yelled. “Get up you piece of shit!”

I turned my head towards the man, he was kneeling his had risen then brought down causing another scream to echo.

I ran silently across the street towards the alleyway unnoticed, I hid.

I peeked my head over the dumpster, I grinned. I felt so childish.

My jaw dropped.

A young boy, of the age of 18 lay, drained in a pool of his own blood. His skull cracked, arms broken. He turned his face towards me, I froze.

He was beautiful. His face, naturally pail. His eyes, 100 shades of green, like emeralds they shun.

I gasped, I had never seen a human so beautiful.

And there he lay, dying.

“Look at me when I speak to you boy!” A tall man screamed, kicking him.

The boy screamed, rolling over onto his side.

“D-Dad please!” The boy sobbed, childishly.

My eyes widened in horror. ‘THAT WAS HIS FATHER!’ I thought.

“Don’t you dare ever call me Dad again; I’m not the father of a sinner!” He spat.

Tear ran down the boys cheeks, he held himself tightly.

I couldn’t control myself--
I bit my lip.

‘Save him. SAVE HIM.’ I argued with myself.

“Please!” The boy pleaded.

The boys father, walked towards a black figure on the floor, picking it up.
A guitar case.

“You stole my money didn’t you!” The boys father yelled.

The boy, cried harder. “N-NO” He screamed.

“LIAR!” The boy’s father, threw the guitar case onto the floor roughly, opening it.

A white electric guitar was reviled. The boys father, pulled it out. Holding it above his sons head.

“You will burn in hell, you and your devil music!” The boys father screamed, he walked towards the alleyway wall, swinging the guitar hard across it. It smashed.

The boy screamed, trying to lift himself.

“NO!” he screamed.

The boys father walked over to him, “Say your prayers boy, you’ll need them where your going!”

I had lost control, I slammed the dumpster casing it to crash into the alleyway wall.

The boys father eyed me.

“Don’t you fucking touch him!” I screamed.

I had no idea what I was doing, but one thing I new.
I had to save this boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story