Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Whole Truth

by lilyqueen777 2 reviews

You really think you know the whole truth of Severus Snape. Think again! 100 things Severus Snape never said out loud but thought of. Please r&r! Spoilers to all seven books!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Narcissa,Snape - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-19 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 243 words - Complete

0Exciting
The Whole Truth

Disclaimer: I Don't own Harry Potter, JKR does, if I did, Severus Snape would have had a happy ending!

100 things Severus Snape never said out loud but thought of

-Part 1-
-

Thought 1

He always thought that Albus Dumbledore should have been his father.

-

Thought 2

That the first hand of friendship wasn't Lily but her sister, Petunia, and spend a whole day having fun until a branch of a tree fell off and hit on her head. Their Friendship has never been the same again...

-

Thought 3

He always wondered why Albus Dumbledore turned him down again for the Defense Against the Dark Arts; after all he just hired a self-obsessed fan of Lockhart for DADA!

-

Thought 4

He always secretly agreed with Professor McGonagall that Peeves should be the one to welcome the new Headmistress-Umbridge

-

Thought 5

He always loved Lily; he just hoped that Professor Dumbledore will never tell anyone.

-

Thought 6

That the Sorting Hat considered him for Gryffindor...

-

Thought 7

...But Severus always thought he made a better Slytherin.

-

Thought 8

The real reason about why he hated Potter so much would be partly because of his father, but more so a reminder of what he lost out in life.

-

Thought 9

He never understood why Narcissia Black cared so much about her hair or why she told him about her worries.

-

Thought 10

That Harry Potter will bring the death of him very soon.

-
Sign up to rate and review this story