Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Casting Call!!!!

Another Note

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 9 reviews

Some more info.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 191 words

0Unrated
Ok So I know that I posted some info on who got into the story already. But I went back and re-read ALL of the entries and I just wanted to let people know some more things.

Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Rosalie, Jamie, and Allison all grew up together.

Emmi, Nat, Nickee, Leigh, Angel and Hayley were all friends growing up, and they grew up with Zac and Josh.

Josh, Zac, and Hayley met Jeremy and made Paramore.

Angel, Natalie, Nickee, and Leigh made Twilight Girls. (You will understand why that is the name later in the story.)

There are two big surpries in store for two people; Jamie and Nickee.

Because Teresa does not come in for a little bit. And she didn't get a guy, she will get William Beckett. And she will be the bass player for Twilight Girls later on.

My character Angel is with Adam T. Siska from The Academy Is...

Emmi will be the piano and back-up vocals. For the Twilight Girls.

And Rosalie will at one point be the guitarist for the Twilight Girls. You will find out later.

And it starts on tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story