Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Who's to say life can't be perfect?

Who's to say life can't be perfect?

by TangerineSky 1 review

Can Patrick really be falling for the girl who melts when she thinks of him? Can this really be Brandi's life?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 1413 words

0Unrated
Bloody elbows and bruised shins are worth it for Brandi as she stands right at Patrick's feet, well as close as the Crew will let her get, but 5 feet away is a lot closer than she would have ever imagined she could get. Looking up at him, her world seems to freeze. Then the realization of what she looks like comes back to her and smacks her in the face as warm liquid trickles from her nose. 'It must have been that tall fucker I ran face first into.' She thinks to herself as she wipes away the blood that is now covering her lower face.

'How embarrassing is this? I finally get close to him and I look like a lioness that just claimed her meal.' She begins to cry then realizes that one of the roadies is right in front of her with his arm held out. Somewhere in between the confusion of the concert and her own thoughts she missed Patrick waving the nearest Roadie towards her.

Quickly she sucks up her tears, refusing to look like a pussy now that she knows Patrick saw her, and reaches out to the man. Without missing a beat he introduces himself. 'Hi I'm Mike. Patrick sent me to take you back and get your nose checked out. This is certainly one of our hardest mosh's yet for this tour. So how did this happen?'

Brandi is so discombobulated that all this goes directly in one ear and out the other as she is jerked past girls screaming at her and saying they hate her. Apparently they all know what is going on but she is completely lost. As she fallows Mike through the pillars on the side of the stage she looks back. Patrick is looking right at her. She stairs intently until she is pulled behind a wall and forced to break eye contact.

20 minutes later
'I think it happened when I ran face first into this tall asshole that refused to move. I could have waited but I was being pushed from behind.' Says Brandi when she finally gets her mind straight.

'Well you're lucky. It isn't broken but you will have to check up with your family doctor.' Says the Medic backstage.

'OK. Well how am I supposed to pay you?' Brandi asks.

'Oh, don't worry about it. The band takes care of all the people I check out. They are really careful about who they send to me. Patrick must have really thought your nose was broke.' The Medic replies.

On that note Patrick walks into the room that was set up to be a make-shift doctor's office. 'Are you ok?' He asks, seeming genuinely concerned.

'Yeah, sorry to cost you any money the first time I meet you. It isn't broken. I think I may have fractured it though.' Brandi says as she fumbles with her hands.

'Don't worry about it. I am a fuckin' multi-millionaire. The least I can do for a fan is make sure their nose isn't broken. You do have a family doctor right?' He asks as he pulls out the chair next to her and pops a squat.

Brandi almost loses it when he looks into right into her eyes. She forgets how to function for a moment and just stairs back. He laughs at her and she can't help but giggle as she feels her face turning bright red.

'Well?' Patrick inquires.

'OH YEAH!!! No. I don't have a family doctor but don't worry about me. I have had worse things almost happen to me.' She says as she turns red once again, remembering the blood that is most certainly still on her face. She turns to look for a towel but when none can be found she asks Patrick 'Umm…. Would you happen to have a baby wipe or something?'

'Haha. No, but I can take you somewhere to get cleaned up. Follow me.' Patrick stands up and leads Brandi down the hall passing door after door. She sees the bathroom sign on one and slows down, thinking this must be where he was headed, but he just keeps walking so she follows. He leads her straight to his personal dressing room. 'In here.' he ushers her in and points to a small sink in the corner. 'There are towels on that shelf, make yourself comfy and don't leave ok?'

'Uh. Ok. Thanks.' She replies as he heads back into the hallway and closes the door behind him.

Brandi cleans herself up and goes over to the worn down couch. She sits and waits. Eventually she drifts to sleep.

10 minutes later
'I don't know dude, I think she is passed out. Are you sure that her nose was the only thing she hit?' Joe says in a mocking voice just loud enough to wake her.

'Huh? Was I snoring? What time is it?' Brandi groggily asks.

'Um. No you weren't snoring. It's about 10 or so. Haha.' Patrick laughs as he slides next to her on the couch.

'Oh shit! 10am or pm?' Says Brandi, sitting up abruptly on the edge of the couch. She looked astonished to see Joe, Pete and Patrick starring intently at her.

'HAHA! pm! What, did you think I left you here alone all night?' Patrick asked as he looked at the guys and laughed.

'Oh. I forgot where I was and what was going on. Between my insomnia and bi-polar I never get any rest and when I do finally pass out it messes up my short term memory. So hi! How are ya?' Brandi replied as she messed with her spikey hair.

'Wow Patrick, you really know how to pick some winners huh?' Joe says and Pete begins giggling under his breath. Patrick always seems to like the girls with issues.

'Hey, it's not like he is looking to date me or anything guys.' She giggles to herself for even thinking something so silly and then looks at Patrick who is blushing now.

Joe laughs even harder when he realizes that Patrick hasn't even asked her out yet and he has embarrassed him already. 'So you ran to drag us in to meet a girl who didn't even break her nose completely in the mosh without even knowing if you were going to see her again? Haha wow dude, you must actually like her or something. Maybe it's the boobs. Haha.' Joe tried to milk a laugh but when he saw that Pete wasn't laughing he just gave it up.

'Are you ok?' Brandi asked Patrick when she noticed that he was bright red and he looked more angry then embarrassed.

'No, I'm not ok. I'm friends with an idiot.'

Brandi couldn't stop herself from laughing when she realized that he was being completely serious. She leaned over and hugged him then gave him a little peck on the cheek. 'There you go hun, all better!' She smiled really big, trying to break the silence that had grown between the guys. 'Hey, it's not like they ruined your chances or something. I can't hold you responsible for how your friends act. At least they broke they ice and I know your intentions.' She giggled to finally see a smile slowly appear on Patrick's face.

'Well I thought that you might want to meet the rest of the band. These are my idiot friends.' Patrick motioned to Joe and Pete standing before her. ' Andy will be along shortly. He is out doing a meet and greet.'

'Well hi guys. It is nice to meet you but I would kinda rather talk to Patrick alone. He was the one I was trying to get close to when I ran into that huge ass fuck-tard and almost broke my nose. I think I earned a little time alone with him. Hehehe.' Brandi giggled when she realized that what she said didn't come out as non-perverted as she would have hoped.

Pete laughed harder than anyone at this sexual implement and said 'Well kids, don't do anything I wouldn't do. Wait, on second thought, don't do anything I WOULD do. Have fun!'

Pete and Joe laughed as they headed out of the room and close the door behind them.

Finally. Alone at last……
Sign up to rate and review this story