Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Who's to say life can't be perfect?

The Imbarassment Insues

by TangerineSky 0 reviews

How close is too close?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 620 words

0Unrated
‘So uh…. hhhow did you like the concert?’ Patrick stutters as he looks at his hands.

‘Uh well, I didn’t really get to see much of it to be honest. I was too busy trying to fight my way to the front of the stage. Then when I finally got close I was whisked away by this guy in yellow to have a weirdo poke my sore nose and ask me if I could see straight.’ Brandi says with a giggle, trying to calm Patrick down. She could tell he was still a little embarrassed by Joe’s previous statement. ‘It kinda sucks because I just wanted to get close enough to hear you sing and not just from speakers for once. I wanted to hear your voice coming from your mouth. Is that weird?’

‘Haha. No. I understand perfectly what you are talking about. It is like wanting to see something with your own eyes right? You want to know that it is my voice.’

‘Kind of, but I just wanted to… well…. I don’t really know how to explain it without sounding like a stalker…..’ Brandi replied, as she leaned back to get more comfortable.

‘Well with my recent bit of embarrassment, it would make me feel a little better if you tried. I mean in the current situation I would seem like more of a stalker and I’m just not used to being on this end of the role.’

‘Ok, well, I wanted to get close enough to hear any little tweak in your voice that the mic couldn’t pick up. It would have made me feel like you were singing for me and only me. To hear the things that not everyone could ya know?’ She said; feeling a little relieved to know that it didn’t sound as bad as she thought it would.

‘Oh. I understand. So you didn’t want to like grope me or anything did you?’ he said with a smile. His inquisitive charm just made him so irresistible to her.

‘Well I wouldn’t say I didn’t want to but I would never be that forward no matter how famous you are and no matter whether I would see you again or not. It is rude and inappropriate to feel someone up that doesn’t invite you first.’

‘Haha. Well consider yourself invited honey.’ Patrick winks to her and she gets goose-bumps all the way down her spine.

‘Oh really? So does that mean I have the invitation to do this as well?’ She leans in and gives him a small kiss on his lips. They are so soft yet firm at the same time. She wasn’t wanting to push too much she just wanted to test the boundaries with him. Suddenly he lifts his hand and puts it on the back of her neck. Slowly but passionately, they kiss for the first time. They lean back together and begin making out wildly. Patrick leans onto her and she lays back and pulls him closer, hands exploring each other the whole time.

As their tongues danced together in a tantalizing manner, she could feel her inner thighs getting hot. Patrick must have been able to tell by the way she wiggled beneath him that she was getting too turned on to stop. Pushing his limits a little further, he runs his hand up her leg and pulls her knees apart from each other. His hands are soft and gentle as he slowly runs them along the inside of her thigh. He could feel the heat escaping from her feminine area. He inches closer and closer to her sensitive spot when suddenly, the door opens…………
Sign up to rate and review this story