Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Who's to say life can't be perfect?

Tongues On The Socket Of Electric Dreams

by TangerineSky 1 review

Patrick really hates Andy right now....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 734 words

1Funny
Patrick leaps backwards, startled from the sudden disturbance. Brandi sits up, flustered and hot, as Patrick introduces her to Andy.

‘Hahaha. So this is the girl that almost broke her nose?’ Andy inquires as he lunges his hand into Brandi’s face. ‘It’s Nice to meet you Brandi. Sorry to interrupt. How is your nose?’

‘Um, it’s ok. My nose is ok that is, not you interrupting. Haha. I’m just playing.’ Brandi giggles as she straightens her shirt out and fixes her make-out hair.

‘Well that’s good. I just wanted to stop in and meet you. I thought Joe and Pete were in here too, that’s the only reason I just walked in. You guys do know there is a lock on that door right?’

Patrick gives him a look that says “I will kill you if you don’t leave!” and says ‘Well I know now and I guess I will have to put it to use as you turn around and walk out.’

After a few more seconds of the ‘death stare’ and Andy was out of there before Brandi could even laugh.

‘So…. Anyway….’ Patrick says as he walks over and locks the door.

‘Yeah, anyway…’ Brandi mocks as he returns to sit on the couch beside her.

‘Are you ok? I didn’t push it to far, did I?’ Patrick asks. He was so sweet to her that she couldn’t resist even if she wanted to.

‘Well I do know how to say no and that was certainly a pleasurable experience.’ She smiles at him, he smiles back. ‘I only have one question for you. What exactly are you looking to get out of me?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘I mean, am I just another name in your little black book or what?’

‘I have no little black book. I only talk to girls I see dating potential in. I will go as far with you as you will let me. It is all up to you where we go from here.’

‘Well I don’t sleep around. I have only been with one guy and we have been split up for over a year now. I only have sex with someone that is my boyfriend. We can still talk though if that is ok.’ Brandi says, hoping that he gets the hint that she wants more than just friendship from him.

‘I think talking would be difficult for me to do with you. Even now I just want to kiss you. I don’t think I could be just friends with someone like you.’

‘What are you saying Patrick?’

‘I would like to take you out sometime. I know that all the publicity might be too much for you though. If you are ok with that then we can do anything you want.’

‘Can we just hang out together and get to know each other a little better? I don’t want to be in the news at all. I have Guitar Hero if you would like to play sometime.’

‘Hellz yeah! I know you were awesome from the moment I saw you elbow that kid that was jumping into you. I knew your nose wasn’t broken too. I just wanted to get to know you a little and see what you were like.’

‘Haha, well you didn’t have to do that, you could have just met up with me, I had a meet and greet pass.’

‘Well I didn’t know that and I didn’t want to miss my chance. I saw the opportunity so I took it Dollface. So what level are you on Guitar Hero?’

‘I play on Hard and some Expert. What about you?’

‘Well, you are better than me. I am still on medium. But hey, I play the real guitar so that has to count for something.’ He laughs. She just giggles and lays her head on his shoulder. Patrick kisses the top of her head as she drifts to sleep. ‘You know, this feels right. It feels like this is how it has always been, like we have known each other forever. Brandi?’

‘Hmmm?’

‘Can I keep you?’

‘I don’t know, you will have to get my shots and registration.’

Patrick giggles in his throat and lays his head on hers. They sleep there for hours, undisturbed, until Patrick’s phone rings……
Sign up to rate and review this story