Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Just You And Me

by checkered_stars 2 reviews

Rachel and Gerard have a bit of fun in the castle, if you know what I mean ;) Don't forget to review. And Merry Christmas xoxo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 965 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 54-

Gerard leant over towards me, and started kissing my neck.

“Wait, Gerard. My brothers not asleep yet.” I whispered.

“So? His room is like on the other side of the house. He won’t be able to hear us.” Gerard protested, kissing my neck and rubbing his hands up my body.

I fought with myself on what I should do

“It doesn’t matter Gerard. He still might hear us.” I said.

“He knows we do it anyway. It’s not like it’s a secret or anything.” Gerard said, pushing me over gently and climbing on top of me.

I groaned in frustration.

“It doesn’t matter if he knows or not, know one really wants to hear their sister and her boyfriend having sex.” I said, trying to lift his head up as it traveled down my body.

I gave up as Gerard began to lightly kiss and suck the skin just above my collarbone.

I moaned lowly.

“Just forget he’s here.” Gerard whispered, lifting my shirt up over my head.

Gerard started down at me before leaning in and kissing my lips hungrily.

I broke the kiss briefly to take Gerard’s shirt off and over his head, as I felt his hands slowly making their way up on the inside of my thighs.

I gasped when I felt them touch my increasing wet spot.

He began to rub me slowly.

I arched my back and moaned loudly.

Gerard leant down, kissing my lips softly, before making a trail of kisses down my body, until the met where his fingers were.

I bucked my hips subconsciously when I felt his tongue gently lick me.

Gerard continued to tease me with his tongue as he brought his hands up and unzipped my skirt, pushing it down my legs.

“I knew that dare would come in handy.” Gerard muttered, smiling cheekily.

I stared up at him. The candlelight giving his already beautiful face, an even more beautiful, gentle glow.

“You’re so beautiful Rachel.” Gerard whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

“I was just thinking the same about you.” I smiled.

“Men can’t be beautiful.” Gerard muttered, lowering himself on me, and kissing my neck again.

“Well you’ve certainly proved them wrong.” I said seriously.

Gerard lifted his head and looked into my eyes lustfully.

I jumped slightly after I’d heard a loud clash of thunder.

Gerard smiled and brought his lips to mine. Gently running his tongue over my bottom lip.

Through my closed eyelids, I saw a quick flash of bright light.

“There’s a storm coming.” I mumbled against Gerard.

“You love storms.” Gerard mumbled, sliding his hands up under my back and unclasping my bra.

“I know.” I smiled.

I looked down at Gerard, and played with his hair.

“You’re wearing way to many clothes.” I mumbled.

“I can fix that.” Gerard said, as he began to unbuckle his belt and slide off his pants.

He knelt back against me, and I felt his erection press into my thigh.

“You’re gonna need to take off your boxers as well.” I whispered as Gerard lightly stroked the hair out of my face.

There was another crash of thunder as Gerard took off his boxers.

He leant over the top of me, kissing my neck gently and lovingly.

I grabbed his hips and pressed myself into him.

Gerard groaned at the friction caused.

“You better hurry up and fuck me King Gerard.” I murmured in his ear.

“I don’t have a condom.” Gerard whispered.

“We don’t need one, I’m on the pill remember?” I pointed out.

Gerard positioned himself but didn’t go any further.

“You sure?” Gerard bit his lip.

I nodded.

Gerard took a deep breath in and entered me slowly.

I bit back a moan as Gerard softly started thrusting into me.

A bright flash of lightning filled the room momentarily.

"You can moan." Gerard whispered into my ear.

"Matt." I whispered, shaking my head.

"I thought we went over this?" Gerard groaned.

"Just forget he's even here. Just you and me Rachel, just you and me." Gerard whispered, picking up his pace slightly.

I moaned, arching my back and pressing our bare, sweaty chests together.

"Rachel." Gerard groaned.

"Mmm?" I mumbled, closing my eyes and feeling the pleasure take over me.

Another loud crash of thunder filled our eyes.

"Fuck, Rachel." Gerard whispered.

"Enjoying this are you?" I whispered smartly, grabbing a hold of Gerard's hair tightly.

"Fuck yes. We should've tried no condom ages ago." Gerard groaned, leaning his forehead against my collarbone.

My quite laugh turned into a loud, pleasurable moan as more thunder sounded.

I slid my hands down to Gerard's hips and pushed them against me.

"Faster." I moaned, arching my back once again.

Gerard moaned loudly and threw his head back as he began to pound into me.

I didn't know whether to scream or moan in pleasure, it was all too much for me.

"Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck." Gerard breathed in time with his thrusts.

I leant my head back and raised my hips lightly, earning Gerard and I to scream and come together at the exact same time.

Thunder and lightning crashed together as Gerard collapsed against me.

We panted unevenly in a poor attempt to get our breathing back to normal.

We laid in silence, and waited until our breathing was quiet and we were both exhausted.

"Sex without a condom is so much better." Gerard breathed.

I laughed silently.

"It is!" Gerard defended, lightly whacking me on the arm.

"I know." I smiled.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many more of these types of chapters to come.

Merry Christmas all.

And to clutsy_93 - Love you long time.

xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story