Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

A little Self Control

by checkered_stars 1 review

Merry Christmas ya'll :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 2183 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 55-

I woke up the next morning, Gerard still lying on top of me, with him softly snoring into my chest.

I rolled him over gently and searched for my clothes.

I was just hoping two things. One, Matt didn’t hear anything last night, and two, he wasn’t already awake and he had come in here to check on his ‘castle.’

I quickly pulled on my clothes and crawled out of the small flap, and it was times like this I was glad to be so small.

I yawned as I walked into the kitchen slowly.

Matt’s door was still closed, that was a good sign.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice.

“You know Mum doesn’t like us drinking out of the bottle.” Matt said tiredly from behind me.

“Yeah, well, right now, I’m the Mum. And I say it’s okay.” I said smartly, poking my tongue out at him before taking a huge gulp of cold orange juice.

I saw Matt grab a bottle of coke with a wide grin on his face.

“And as the Mum, I say put that down.” I said.

“Aww!” Matt moaned, slamming the bottle back in the fridge and stomping away.

“Hey Matt…” I started.

“Yeah huh?” Matt said cheerfully.

“Did you hear the storm last night?” I said, hinting towards a particular other thing.

If he heard the storm, he most likely heard us.

“No. What storm?” Matt asked, putting toast in the toaster.

I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding in.

“Ah, there was this storm last night. It was pretty awesome.” I smiled.

“Nah, didn’t hear it. As soon as I hit the pillow I was asleep.” Matt shook his head.

I felt a pair of hands lightly grip my shoulders and a pair of warm lips lightly collide with my cold cheek.

“Morning gorgeous.” Gerard whispered in my ear.

“Morning beautiful.” I smiled.

“You guys are so cute its sick.” Matt said, pulling a disgusted face.

“Shut up you.” I mumbled, standing up and allowing Gerard to sit down before I sat down again on Gerard’s lap.

“Mum comes back today doesn’t she?” Matt asked as his toast popped up.

“Shit, yeah, she does.” I said, totally forgetting.

“Even though I love her, I kinda wish she wasn’t coming home. I’m liking the freedom we have.” Matt smiled.

I nodded silently in agreement, before resting my head on the bench.

“Oh, and that reminds me. Jack asked me round to his place today. Can I go?” Matt asked with a mouthful of toast.

“Which Jack?” I asked, seeing my brother knew about a grand total of five Jacks.

“Jack that lives around the corner. Little sister in Kindergarten? The one with the little pigtails with the pink bows. Her names Lauren or something. You adore her.” Matt said, trying to explain him to me.

I looked ay him questioningly when I still didn’t understand which Jack he was talking about.

“The one you think is cute.” Matt said in a bored tone.

“Oh, that Jack. Yeah, okay.” I smiled.

“Awesome! Thanks!” Matt said happily.

“Who’s this Jack, Rachel?” Gerard asked warningly.

“One of Matt’s friends. Obviously.” I answered.

Gerard looked at me suspiciously.

“Will you relax! He’s like twelve! So he’s a little cute? So what, I’d rather have you.” I laughed, snuggling into him.

“Sure. Liar.” Gerard mumbled.

“I’m serious. What would you rather have, one of your brothers cute friends who’s a like five years younger than you, or someone that’s your age, and is totally hotter than the other guys at school?” I asked teasingly.

“You really think I’m hot?” Gerard asked with a smirk on his face.

“Of course.” I smiled, leaning up and pecking his lips lightly.

“I’m gonna go now.” Matt said, walking into the room and pulling on his jumper.

“What, now?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah. He knows I’m coming.” Matt nodded.

“Whatever. Just be back by lunchtime.” I sighed.

“Yeah, yeah. See you after.” Matt said, walking out.

“And be careful!” I called out just before I heard the door slam.

“I’m having a shower.” I announced to no one in particular and got up and walked towards my room.

I quickly grabbed the first clothes I saw and walked out to find an innocent looking Gerard still sitting by the bench.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, stopping in my tracks.

“Can I join you?” Gerard asked quietly.

“That’s it? Geez, you got me a little scared for a minute there.” I laughed; walking over towards him with my clothes still bundled in my arms.

“Am I allowed?” Gerard asked softly, placing his hands on my hips.

“Yes. But no boners.” I said before turning and walking away.

I heard the chair scrape across the tiled floor and hurried footsteps make their way behind me.

Gerard gently pushed me into the bathroom and began to shed his clothes quickly.

“Hey! I said no boners! Don’t get too excited!” I said, watching him eagerly undress.

“I’m not.” Gerard mumbled, getting his head stuck in his shirt.

I giggled and helped him pull his shirt over his head without ripping his head off in the process.

“I have some self control. Unlike someone I know.” Gerard joked.

“You keep thinking that Gerard.” I said as I reached behind me and turned the hot water on.

“I hope you’re not planning on getting in there with your clothes on.” Gerard said, walking into the open shower.

“Yeah, I’m gonna have a shower with my clothes on.” I said sarcastically.

“Ya fucking idiot.” I muttered, sliding yesterdays skirt off my legs.

After I was clothes free, I climbed into the shower with Gerard.

“I don’t think we’ve ever taken a shower together before.” Gerard muttered, pulling me close to him.

“Reminding you I said no excitement.” I pointed out, looking up at him.

“I’m not getting excited. Geez, calm the fuck down.” Gerard huffed.

I pushed Gerard gently so his back was resting on the shower wall.

“Lets see how long that can last for.” I said seductively, the hot water pouring over us.

“Huh? Rachel, what are you on about?” Gerard asked, confused.

I softly began to kiss his wet neck.

“I wanna see how long you can last without getting a hard on.” I whispered, sliding my hands down his slippery body.

“I can do that.” Gerard said slowly.

“Oh really?” I asked innocently.

“Yes. Like I said, I have self control.” Gerard said softly as his eyes closed and I rubbed small circles on the bottom of his stomach.

“Okay, fine. We’ll make it official. I win, you have to say that Rachel Cummings rules all and that she will be the world leader for world domination.” I smiled.

“That’s it?” Gerard asked.

“I know you hate it when I say it, so I wanna hear you say it.” I smirked.

“Crap. Got me there.” Gerard whispered.

“Well then what’s in it for me?” Gerard asked.

“You win, and I’ll give you a blowjob.” I whispered.

I felt Gerard shudder.

“So, all I gotta do it try not to get hard?” Gerard asked.

“Yep.” I nodded, sliding my hands down Gerard’s thighs.

Gerard moaned softly.

“And there is the challenge.” I whispered, gently sinking my teeth into his neck.

He moaned again.

I slid my hands back up to his hips as the bathroom began to fill with steam.

“You can touch Gerard.” I whispered in his ear, before I brought my lips to his and kissed him tenderly.

I felt Gerard’s hands slide up my hips and gently make their way up my sides before roughly caressing my breasts.

I smiled as I slid down and slid my hands softly in a crisscross motion on his chest all the way down to his lower stomach.

I avoided contact with his crouch, as I knew it would be cheating. And I wanted to win this fair and square.

I bit into Gerard’s neck again, as Gerard took in a sharp intake of breath as he tried to suppress a moan.

“Moan Gerard. I know you want to.” I said, kissing my way up his chest again.

“I’m not letting you win.” Gerard groaned as he squeezed his eyes shut in concentration.

The water belted down on us as I gently licked one of Gerard’s nipples before taking it in my mouth and twirling my tongue around it slowly.

Gerard arched his back away from the shower wall and took a hold of my hips.

“Fuck.” Gerard said through gritted teeth.

I kissed quick butterfly kisses up the rest of the way up his chest until I reached his neck. I kissed his neck a few times before leaning my head up and crashing my lips with his.

I gently traced my tongue on his bottom lip as Gerard pushed his hips against mine and ground into me.

I gasped softly and felt Gerard’s tongue invade my mouth.

I smirked into the kiss as I slid my hands downwards and grabbed a firm hold of Gerard’s hardening member.

“Game over. Bitch.” I said smartly, after I had broken the kiss.

“Fuck!” Gerard said, frustrated and slammed his fists on the wall.

“Told you I’d win.” I sang.

“Now say it.” I said evilly.

“Rachel Cummings rules all and she shall be the leader of the world in world domination.” Gerard sighed.

“Very good.” I giggled.

Gerard smiled and grabbed hold of my shoulders on each side and switched places with me. So now I was pinned against the wall by Gerard.

He began to kiss down my neck and slide his hands down my sides lightly with his fingertips.

Gerard took hold of he back of my knee and gently lifted up my left leg so it was bent against the wall.

“Wrap your legs around me.” Gerard whispered in my ear, holding onto my hips tightly and gently lifting me.

I felt my heart flutter in excitement as I grasped onto Gerard’s shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

We had never had sex standing up before.

Gerard kissed my neck before kissing my lips hungrily.

Gerard pulled out of the kiss and looked into my eyes.

Gerard shifted around awkwardly for a moment, before slipping into me easily.

“You okay?” Gerard asked softly, with a slight look of worry on his face.

“I’m good.” I smiled.

Gerard looked at me one last time before starting to move slowly in and out of me.

It was getting hard to see each other now, as the room was now completely filled with thick, heavy steam. Making it harder to breathe.

“Faster Gerard.” I whispered, pressing my chest against his and burying my head in his neck.

“In time.” Gerard groaned.

“Now Gerard.” I pouted, squeezing my legs tighter around him.

“No!” Gerard grunted.

“Fine.” I sighed, gently pushing my hips away from Gerard before pushing them roughly pressing against Gerard again.

Gerard leant is head back and moaned.

Gerard gripped my hips tighter and thrust into me more forcefully and quickly.

I moaned loudly.

I smirked as I began to move my hips in circles against Gerard.

“Oh god, do that again.” Gerard moaned.

“What, this?” I asked innocently, grinding my hips in circles as Gerard thrust in and out of me.

“Yes!” Gerard gasped, leaning his head on my collarbone.

I moaned and dragged my nails up along his back as Gerard groaned again, louder this time.

“Oh fuck. Gerard.” I whispered, entwining my fingers in his hair.

“So close Rachel.” Gerard breathed into my chest.

Gerard thrust into me hard and stopped all his movements and froze when I gasped and dug my nails into the back of his neck.

“Rachel?” Gerard whispered in a worried tone.

I gave a broken moan and shook violently as I came.

I heard Gerard breathe out loudly.

“I thought I hurt you.” Gerard said, starting to move again.

I shook my head, words failing at this point in time.

Gerard groaned and sped up before I felt his hot cum gush into me.

Gerard leant his head against mine and panted loudly.

“That was, the dirtiest shower I have ever taken.” Gerard panted.

I laughed and pecked his lips.

“But it’s also the best I’ve had as well.” I smirked.

“Agreed.” Gerard laughed, rubbing his hands gently on my thighs before gently lowering me.

“I love you.” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling into his chest.

“I love you too.” Gerard smiled, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him.

“Now hurry up and wash. We’ve wasted enough water as it is.” I demandingly, reaching behind me and grabbing the shower gel…
Sign up to rate and review this story