Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom > Wolf's Children

Virgina's life now.

by hakomakura 3 reviews

What happened after the movie ended. To fully appreciate this fiction you should buy/rent "The 10th Kingdom, the special effects are old but the story is great, yes it's 7 hours long but it real...

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-01-20 - Updated: 2006-01-21 - 701 words

0Unrated
"My Name is Virgina Wolf and I live at the edge of the forest with my husband and my daughter."

"Mommy, look what I can do." A young girl was doing a summer salt on the kitchen floor.

"Wow honey that is so good. Did your father saw when he wass ganna get home?"

"I'm don't belive that he was very sure, but he said he'd be home by four" The singing ring told virgina on her finger.

"well it's about 3:30 so he should be home soon. Kara why don't you go and brush your tail before you bath."

"Yes mom..." Kara walked off slowly, she tried to take as long as possible to get there, brushing a tail is not easy at all.

About 4:15 Wolf came home with an entire roast and two chickens and some chicken fingers for appitizers.

"Not so hungry tonight, uh? What's wrong? Did somthig happen at the restraunt?"

"No It's just I feel like I'm not involved with Kara enough. I mean I'm always at the resraunt and you always watch her. Now that she's coming of age I should spend some time with her, she did enharit my tail."

"Well you're still there just maybe we should switch roles at the restraunt, but that we can do later. We are saposed to go back to the 4th kingdom to visit dad and Wendell. You did remember didn't you?"

"Of course," Wolf grab Virgina around the waist and kissed her on the lips. Pretty soon they got more passsionate.

"Ahhh child in the room!" Kara said as she walked in the room.

"Sorry," Wolf kissed her one more time then walked over to his daughter,"hey i'll help you with your tail if you read me one of your favorite bedtime stories, ok?"

"Ok daddy." Kara walked into her room and waited for her dad.Wolf turned and looked at Virgina again and couldn't reisist he's wolfly urges. A few moments later wolf walked into his daughter's room with a bug smile on his face. Kara was holding her favorite fairy tale Snow White.

"Ya know Kara when we go on vacation tomorow, you are going to meet Snow Whites grandson, he is friends with me mom and granpa. And you mommy has even MET Snow White."

"Really? Tell me the story about the time that mommy met Snow White."

"Ok well let me think, this was before me and your mother were married this was before you were born. Your mom and your grandpa and prince, snow white's grandson were in the dragon montian to look for the dwarfs that make the magic mirrors, that would help them get home. Well once they got into the mountian grandpa got hrut by falling into a hole. Well mommy didn't know what to do but she wanted to help so she went to look for someone. She found a cave that was covered in ice and snow, and in the middle of the cave was a big block of ice. Inside the ice was Snow White her self. Well your mommy didn't know what to do so she sat down to think. The next thing she knew she looked up and there was Snow White herself. "Virgina, you can finish your quest and you can do anything that you want to do." She told her, she encouraged her to finish her journey and the last thing that she said to her was "Make any wish and I will do my best to make it come true." "I wish that my dad was better, and he wasn't hurt anymore." she said."Well that's technaically two but I'll so do my best." Well when your mom made it back to your grandpa he was better and they got out of the montain. And we all lived happily ever after."

Wolf looked down at his daughter but relized she was asleep. He laid next to her in her bed and when Virginia went in to check on them Wolf had one foot on the floor to balance him and his other on the bed. She put a blanket on both and went into her room to pack for tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story