Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Wake up in the morning with sakura at the door!

#1 Wake up in the morning with sakura at the door!

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

naruto wakes up and has a normal breakfast untill he answers his door and sees sakura there...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 404 words

-1Illiterate
(the bold words is when someone is thinking or talking really softly)...


YAWN Naruto wakes up bright and early to get ready. Naruto looks up at his calender and sees the circled spot. "Yep! Today's the day!" He said. Naruto poored a bowl of his favouite cerel in his bowl.Knock Knock "Hmm i wonder who it is so early..." Naruto opened the door. There was sakura with her long pink hair. Naruto was shocked to see the girl he liked for years at HIS door! and this time she came of her choise! naruto thaught. Naruto fixed up his messed up hair. "Hey sakura what's up?" he asked. "Nothing. Naruto i have a favour to ask." Sakura asked him. yep she's tottaly in love with me! Naruto thought, "yeah sure sakura anythying for you! You want to come in and have sex-i mean breakfast with me? haha!" naruto said putting his hands behind his head. He was a little embarest for making a fool out of himself but was hopeing she' come in anyway. "Well, i already ate but coming in would be fine!" she answerd.

As sakura was walking in his home, she didn't notice Ino and her squad watching her. "Ha! Looks like sakura's got a new little boyfriend! Not that it matters, in fact no i'll have sasuke to myself!" Ino told them. Chouji was quietly eating his chips and shikamaru said, "what a drag!"

Meanwhile... "so sakura what was this favour you wanted?" Naruto asked.
"well, it's about sasuke." She answerd. SASUKE? WHY IS IT ALWAYS SASUKE? he thought with flames flaming out his eyes. "So what about him?" he asked like nothing was wrong.
"well, I know you aren't that much of a friend of his, but...can you ask him on a date fo me? Maybe a walk to the park or so?" she asked. "well...NO WAY...um sure sakura anything for you heehe" Naruto had a fake smile on his face. "Great! Thanks alot Naruto I owe you one!" Skaura said as she walked out the door. As soon as Naruto closed the door..."NO!!!!!!!!!"

(birds flying) "hm, looks like Narutos awake." Said Kakashi.

"How can she do this to me?" Naruto said, I gotta be nicer and more mature then sasuke! "I mean first he beets me at ninja fighting but he CANT take hot girls!"

"I got to get to saskue and fast!!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story