Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sakuras Favour

#3 The Escape

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

Naruto finaly asked sasuke out for sakura and discovered that sasuke doesnt like....girls...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 519 words - Complete

0Unrated
Naruto was walking with his pockets in his hands. They have finaly finished the mission but he was still worried about sakuras favour. What was he going to say? what if sasuke puts all the blame on him? he doesn't want to be hated again like he was at the academy. He looked up and saw sasuke sitting by a tree looking at him very awkwardly. Thats scary. that's the kind of look i want GIRLS to look at me like. Not sasuke! "Um...Sasuke...what's the deal?" Naruto asked him. "Nothing." Sasuke answered back. I guess this is it huh?

"Hey sasuke...Sakura asked me to ask you something but i don't think you'll accept. When she told me this i was kind of sad because..." "Because you're gay?" Sasuke asked him. "I understand, but you see I don't date guys like you." Naruto was scared. WOAW!!! DID SASUKE JUST SAY THAT? HES...GAY??? NO WAY!!! BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I WAS SAD! I HAVE A CRUSH ON SAKURA I DON'T LIKE THAT LOSER!!! "Sasuke, that's not why i was sad, it was because i like sakura and she wanted to go on a date with you. NOT me! Wait.." Naruto stoped. Sasuke was looking at him. "You're not GAY are you sasuke?" Naruto asked. "Of course...your hot.....your hot....your hot..."

"AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto woke up! "That was the freakiest dream ever!!" He said. "I gotta go see if it was a dream!!"

Naruto went running to sasukes room. Then started banging on the door. "Sasuke Sasuke wake up!!!!" he called for him. The door opened. There was sasuke with messed up hair and in his boxers. Looks like he was just sleeping. But Naruto thought something else... "AGH!" Naruto yelled running away back to his room. Sasuke was there clueless. "What a loser." Sasuke said, closing the door and went back to sleep.

Pant "Whew that was a close one! I bet he was about to take me in and rape me! But i was fast enough!" Wait! "IM SUCH A LOSER!" Naruto went back to his room. he remember that the gay thing was only a dream.

Knock Knock "Sasuke Sasuke!" Naruto said banging the door again!"
Sasuke opened the door still messed up and half asleep. Naruto was shivering. Dyeing to run again. "Um...did we go on a mission yesterday?" he asked. If we went to the exact mission, then it wasnt a dream! "Yes is that it?" Sasuke asked. "Um...what did we do in that mission?" Naruto asked. "We pulled weeds. The one you hated."
OMG! IT WAS REAL "So uh even the part about you calling me hot ad being gay?" Naruto asked. Sasuke was still half asleep...not anymore. his eyes were droopy until naruto said the part about sasuke being gay. Sasukes eyes were wide open after that. "Well?" "Um Naruto, i think you were a little more stupid then you usually are because...I WOULD NEVER CALL A GUY HOT!" sasuke yelled at him then slammed the door at his face.

"Well that went well" Naruto said.
Sign up to rate and review this story