Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Wake up in the morning with sakura at the door!

#2 Sasuke and Narutos little chat.

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

Naruto was asked by sakura to talk to sasuke for her, but Naruto decides couldn't do it so always dicides to change the subject...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 479 words

0Unrated
(The bold words means someone is thinkg....)


Naruto was on his way to kakashi. with his hands in his pocket he thought...What am I gonna say? What if he agrees to sakuras date? But sasuke wouldn't do that...or would he? I know! I'll tell sasuke a hole different story, that way he'll say no for sure! hehe I'm a geniouse"!

Naruto arrived at the building. He saw sasuke sitting there on the chairs waiting for everybody. "Hey loser what's up?" Sasuke said to naruto. "uh..." he answered, then thought, Oh MAN! Why is it always when i see sasuke i lose my ability to speek? "What's with you?" Sasuke asked. "who me? Nothings wrong with me! why would anything be wrong with me? and for what reason would it be? but yeah nothings wrong with me! haha!" Naruto bluffed. And sasuke didn't fall for it. Naruto felt humiliated. Sakura saw Naruto and Sasuke in a conversation and knew right away what it was about. She begane to blush and leave so she wouldn't interupt. "Oh come on Naruto, just tell me what's going on!" Sasuke said. "Well, here it goes...(Naruto turns around and points) hey look theres kakashie sensei!" He yelled. "Hey guys." Kakashi said. oh kakashie really was there! What luck! Naruto thought. "So where's sakura?" Kakashi asked. Sakura over herd and came. "Here I am!" "Great! we are all here! Ready to go?" Kakashi asked.

They were all walking..."Alright, first mission is to pull out weeds for miss-oh boy why do we get the dirty work?" Kakashi thought. "Hey Kakashi sensei, why do we gotta pull weeds for?" Asked Naruto. "well Naruto I have no idea, the hokage asked us to do it so..." "Sweet! The Hokage chose me? The one and only Naruto Uzumaki? Probably because she knows I'M going to be the next hokage and she has to rely on me for the jobs!" Naruto boasted. "Or maybe because she thinks you're a week loser so that's why she gave us the pathetic job!" Sasuke said. "That's kind of true Naruto." Sakura said hopeing for sasuke to at least smile. And...Nothing. "Hey sasuke take that back you-"

A few minutes of fighting later...

Naruto and everyone have finally arrived. The women gave them instructions and then began pulling the weeds. Sakura saw Naruto working on his spot alone and decided that was a good time to talk. "So, Naruto, did you ask him for me yet?" Sakura asked. "Yeah why?" Naruto replied. "Well, what did he say?"
"He said...what did he say?...he said...YES KAKASHI? what's that? you need help? coming!" Naruto interupted the conversation and left sakura alone. oh man! He thought. I can't put up with this all day! I'm going to have to come up with something to get her to forget about it...
Sign up to rate and review this story