Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Epilogue

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 1285 words - Complete

0Unrated
Epilogue

~One Year And A Few Months~

“Mom, can you help me with my veil?”

Destiny asked her mom.

“Sure. How are you feeling?”

“Actually very calm. I’m surprised. I thought I would be all nerves.”

Tina came in the bathroom of the church.

“Are you ready?”

“Just a minute. Did you see the kids?”

“Yeah, Andrew is getting anxious to walk down the aisle and is afraid he’s going to lose the ring. Nathan wants to run around the church, but Kevin bribed him with some candy after the service. And Melissa and Leslie are sitting next to Patrick’s parents with all their toys. Did you bring all their toys?”

“No, we just didn’t want them to start screaming. You know how those two can be. One starts and the other one follows. Okay, I’m ready.”

Destiny, Tina, and Destiny’s mom walked upstairs.

“Mommy, you look pretty.”

Andrew said.

“Thank you. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, my stomach hurts.”

“You are just nervous. I know you’ll do a great job.”

The music started. Destiny’s mom walked down first and then Tina. Then Andrew went down and stood between Patrick and Pete. Destiny stood in the doorway and looked down the aisle and seen Patrick. He was dressed in black pants, white shirt, black dress coat, and a black fedora hat. Destiny walked down the aisle. When she got to Patrick he took her hand.

“You’re gorgeous.”

He whispered.

After the service they went to the reception. They had supper and then Pete stood up and went to a microphone.

“As best man I want to say a few things. Patrick, I’ve known you since we were in grade school. When I met you, you were with Destiny. You never left her side. Then when we went into high school you two started dating. I was scared you would break up and lose that special friendship that you two had. You’ve been through so much. I’m so happy for you two. You are what it means to find your soul mate. In just a few short months I’ll be where you are and marry my soul mate. I have you to thank for helping me see that true love does exist. Congratulations Patrick and Destiny.”

After Pete got done talking Patrick stood up and hugged him. Patrick looked at Destiny and smiled. He went to the microphone.

“Thank you, Pete. I have some things I want to say to my bride. Like Pete said we’ve been through so much together. We’ve been apart and then found each other again. We have our children. When you first came to stay overnight with us I thought my mom would love you more since you were a girl. I didn’t realize I would be the one loving you more. You mean so much to me. When the band and I left for our first tour you were all I thought about. We weren’t together then, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you. All I ever wanted to do was love and protect you. And now I get to do that for the rest of our lives. Thank you for being my wife and the mother of my children. I love you more than I can express.”

Destiny wiped the tears from her face and got up. She walked to Patrick and kissed him.

“I love you. Thank you for loving me back.”

After dancing for awhile Patrick and Destiny went to their hotel room.

“Here’s our suite, Mrs. Stump.”

Patrick picked her up and carried her into the room. He set her down on the bed.

“Do you feel any different?”

Patrick asked taking off his hat and coat.

“Yes, I’m so glad to be married to you.”

“I can’t believe we are married after everything. I think we should get some sleep. We have a big day with our flight to Paris tomorrow.”

Patrick took his shirt off.

“What are you saying?”

Destiny asked.

“That we should go to bed and sleep.”

“That’s it?”

“Yep. That’s it.”

Patrick turned to Destiny. She was looking at him with a confused look.

“Come here.”

She stood and walked to Patrick.

“Do you think I wouldn’t make love to you, especially on our wedding night?”

“I don’t know. You sounded pretty serious.”

Patrick kissed her.

“I wasn’t. For the next week I’m not taking my hands off or you.”

Patrick took the straps of her wedding gown and pulled them down her arms. He kissed each shoulder. He then reached behind her and unzipped the dress. Destiny stepped out of the dress.

“You get more beautiful every day.”

Patrick said. She blushed.

Patrick took off Destiny’s bra and had her sit at the end of the bed. He took off her shoes and he then ran his hand up one leg and unsnapped the garter and took her stocking off. He did the same for the other leg. Both times she shivered.

“I like those. You need to war them more often.”

Destiny smiled. She stood up in only her panties and Patrick took them off.

“So Mr. Stump, you are a little overdressed, don’t you think?”

“Just a little. What are you going to do about it?”

“First you need to take your shoes and socks off.”


“That’s no problem.”

After Patrick did that, Destiny wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Destiny ran her hands down to the waistband of his pants. She unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. Patrick stepped out of them and took his boxers off. Destiny wrapped her hand around his arousal. Sliding it up and down.

“Much better.”

Destiny said.

Patrick took her hand and led her to the bed. She laid down. He went to one of the suitcases and grabbed a box. He got onto the bed and placed the box on the nightstand. He took Destiny into his arms. Patrick kissed her lips and then her neck, gently sucking. She ran her hands through his hair. He took one of her breasts and squeezed it gently. He moved his mouth to the other breast kissing and sucking. With his fingers he rolled her nipple. Destiny arched her back.

“Oh god, Patty. I’m ready now. Please.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

Patrick reached over for the foil packet and Destiny took it from him. She ripped it open and slid it on his hard member.

Patrick slowly entered Destiny. She smiled at him.

“Stop it.”

Patrick said.

“What?”

“Stop being too damn cute. I’m not going to last.”

Destiny laughed.

“Funny to you maybe.”

She wrapped her legs around Patrick’s waist. Patrick moved slowly and then faster.

“Patrick! Yes, right there.”

He felt her tighten and come. Patrick continued to move and came.

He rolled off of her and took the condom and threw it in the waste basket. Destiny went into his arms.

“Wow. That was unbelievable.”

She said.

“Yes, it was.”

He was still trying to catch his breath.

“I hope this never gets old, but I really love you.”

“Patrick, that will never get old. It’s special every time you say it. I love hearing it from you. I love you too. I know we will be together forever. I want us to say we love each other every day.”

She kissed him.

“Um, can I ask you a question?”

Destiny asked looking up at Patrick.

“You know you can.”

“Are you ready for round two?”

The end
Sign up to rate and review this story