Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Beautiful Rescue

My Beautiful Rescue

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

It really has NOTHING to do with Fall Out Boy....Pete Wentz is mentioned once. But there's no Hawthorne Heights, Paramore, or This Providence categories....but I hope you enjoy it anyways!! Enjoy!!...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 904 words

0Unrated
Ch.1

-Love is the Movement-

Rylie's POV

So here I am, at home at my boyfriend Andy's apartment. I'm laying down on his pleather couch (he knows how much I despise real leather). I had just woken up from a short nap or "cat nap" as Andy calls it. I like my sleep and he makes fun of me for it. Too bad. It's not like I'll be getting a lot of sleep when we go out on the road this summer.

Ohh, I forgot to introduce myself. How rude?? Hi, I'm Rylie Farro. I'm 19-years-old, I have longish red and black hair, and blue-green eyes. I smoke, but only on occasions, unless I get super stressed out. Most of the time though, I can go every other day without a cig and I'm cool. I am dating Andy Horst from a band called 'This Providence'. My best friends are Jacki and Hayley. Hayley is in a band with my brothers called 'Paramore'. Jacki is dating Danny Young and he is also from my boyfriend's band. We're all about to go on Warped Tour together. How cool is it to be spending a summer with your friends and some family on the road.....all summer long?? It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Looks like Andy's coming down stairs to "check-up" on me. He's always worried if I'm warm enough or if I'm feeling ok. You see, I was recently diagnosed with anxiety and a panic disorder, so that's why he's always worried. What a cute and caring boyfriend.

"How's my lover??" Andy asked me.

"I'm good," I said, and then let out a huge yawn.

Andy came over to me, knelt down, and kissed me on the forehead.

"You ready to go on Warped??" Andy asked.

"Yep, I just have to take a shower and smoke," I replied.

Andy rolled his eyes. He hated it when I smoked. I at least had the decensy not to do it around him. He kissed me again, only this time it was on the mouth. I then stood up, and Andy gave me a playful pat on the butt. I put on Andy's Etnies shoes and reached for the door knob.

"What your shoes aren't good enough??" Andy asked, playfully.

I smiled and shook my head. I then got my cigs out of my hoodie pocket and walked outside. Once I was outside, I lit up and was just scanning my surroundings. A few neighborhood kids would walk by and ask if Andy was home, I'd say yes, but that was all. We love fans, but we can't just welcome them into our homes. We have lives too, ya know. The kids understood that and just walked on by. Once I was finished, I walked back inside only to hear the shower running.

I walked upstairs and walked to the bathroom door. It was open. I walked in, and found my boyfriend's clothes on the ground.

"Andy??" I asked.

"Yes, dear??" Andy replied.

"Are you hijacking my last shower before tour??" I asked, pretending to get upset.

"I'm not hijacking it, I'm just getting it warmed-up," Andy replied.

I then gave in and took of my clothes.

"Well, move over 'cuz I'm coming in to take a shower, too," I playfully warned him.

**
A few hours had passed and we were all on our tour buses. Jacki and I were going to stay on This Providence's bus for the tour. We'd have a van, but Danny and Andy's boss, Pete Wentz, hooked us up with a tour bus. It was pretty amazing.

The guys and us were just sitting around, watching 'This is Spinal Tap' and eating some burritos. Jacki and I were the only vegetarians on our bus so we made the guys eat bean burritos. My brothers, Hayley, and Jeremy were on their bus, and Hayley would occasionally text either me or Jacki on our phones. We all kept in contact while we were on the road. At our next rest stop, we were to meet up with our other friends, they're in a band called 'Hawthorne Heights'. I've always been a fan of 'HH' and would go to their shows whenever they came to Franklin, TN. I'm a southern belle with a hard as nails personality.

Anywho, I just know that this summer is going to rock!! I can't wait until we get to the venue!! Jacki and I are going to help sell merch for Paramore and This Providence. We'll probably be hanging-out in the Hawthorne Heights merch booth during our breaks. JT Woodruff of HH is my old boyfriend, but still my best friend. He's been there for me through pretty much everything. I love that kid, but I love Andy more....of course.

I am soo amp'd for this summer!! Hayley and I are going to sing 'Let the Flames Begin'. I'm going to screamo a little bit of it. Thanks to my good friend, Casey, I can actually sound pretty descent when I screamo. Plus with Hayley's beautiful voice....it'll rock. See you at the show!!
Keep in mind......that this is from this past summer's Warped Tour!! ALL events that take place in this story....except for the selected few are alllllll fictional. Soo yea. Plus, I'm putting 'Hawthorne Heights' in this because I'm showing my love, respect, and support for that band. You all should too. xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story