Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Beautiful Rescue

Let the Flames Begin

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

A singer and a screamer.....but both are besties. Andy and Danny are in-love with their girlfriends....D'AWEE!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 1131 words

0Unrated
Ch. 2
-Let the Flames Begin-

Rylie's POV

"Hey everyone!!!!!!!! WE ARE PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to ask my bestie out on-stage to help me sing this next song," Hayley announced.

I walked out on-stage and Josh handed me a microphone. I glanced off-stage and saw Andy, Danny, Casey, and JT all giving me the thumbs up. I brushed back my bangs and flashed a smile to Hayley, the band, and everyone in the audience.

"You ready for this, Hay??" I asked, my bestie.

"Hell yea!!" Hayley replied.

"Alright, this one is called Let the Flames Begin," I announced.

Hayley: What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things,
A memory remains, Just a tiny spark,
I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin,
So let the flames begin....

Me: Ohhhh Glory.... Ohh Glory!

Us: This is, how we'll dance when,
when they try to take us down,
This is what we'll be ohh glory.
Somewhere weakness is our strength,
And i'll die searching for it,
I can't let myself regret, such selfishness,
My pain I know the trouble caused, no matter how long,
I believe that there's hope,
buried beneath it all, and,
hiding beneath it all and,
growing beneath it all and...

Us:
This is, how we'll dance when,
when they try to take us down,
This is how we'll sing out...
This is, how we'll stand when,
when they burn our houses down,
This is what we'll be

Me: (screaming) Oh Glory!!!!!!

Hayley:
Reaching as I sink down into life.
Reaching as I sink down into life.

Us: This is, how we dance when,
when they try to take us down,
This is how we'll sing out.
This is, how we'll stand when,
when they burn our houses down,
This is what we'll be Oh Glory!

Me: (screaming) OHH GLORY!!!!!!!

"Thank-You!!" I said, and walked off-stage.

"Wow, that was amazing," Hayley said.

"I know!! Our little Rylie is a screamer," Josh said.

Zac hit the drums at his brother's remark.

The show then continued to go on. This Providence was up next and I was really excited for their set. Danny and Andy had wrote this song called 'My Beautiful Rescue' and it was basically for me and Jacki. When JT and I broke-up, Andy came over with his acoustic guitar and started to sing me that song. I completely fell for him then. I hadn't started to hang-out with This Providence until Warped Tour 2005. Jacki, Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy, and I all went together to Warped and it was a blast. Jacki and Hayley pretty much threw me at This Providence's merch. booth. Thanks guys. I love you for that.

Anywho, it looks like they're about to go on-stage.

"Kisses for good luck??" I said, stopping my boyfriend before going on-stage.

Andy nodded, wrapped his arms around my waist, and gave me a kiss on the lips. I then had a huge smile on my face and I was blushing a little bit.

"Nerrrrrrrrrd," I heard JT's voice, behind me.

"Hey dorkface," I replied, turning around to see him.

"What up kid??" JT asked.

"Kid?? I'm more mature than you," I said, with a smirk.

"Ahaha, whatever Rylie. You guys going to the merch. booth soon??" JT asked.

"I wasn't planning on it, but do they need me??" I asked.

"No. Not really. I was just wondering," JT replied.

"Well, I'm gonna watch Andy's set, then maybe go and get some aqua from their booth. So yea, I guess. Can you wait until they finish??" I asked.

JT nodded and then walked off. Jacki and Hayley walked over to me and we all started singing and dancing to the song 'Card House Dreamer' by This Providence.

Andy would occasionally glance at us girls and make funny faces.

"I thought
I had
Everything I make it strong
I couldn't be more wrong
I thought
I have
My world in my hand
In dealing with broke
Every single lover's story," Danny sang, finishing the song.

"Thank-You!! How are ya'll doing tonight??" Danny asked.

"IT'S THE AFTERNOON," Jacki and I screamed.

"Ohh, sorry. My girlfriend and her "bestie" say it's the afternoon, my apologies," Danny said, in a VERY feminine voice.

What a dork.

"This next song is a personal favorite of mine and Andy's. It's also our new single. It's called 'My Beautiful Rescue' and it goes like this," Danny said.

"I’ve been jumping from the tops of buildings
For the thrill of the fall, ignoring sound advice and any thought of consequence
My bones have shattered, my pride is shattered
And in the midst of this self inflicted pain, I can see my beautiful rescue

I’m falling more in love with every single word I withhold
I’m falling more in love with every single word you say
I’m falling head over heels for you...," Danny sang.

The song went on and on. It was so perfect. Andy and Danny could hardly keep their eyes off of Jacki and I. They're so cute. They played a few more songs and then their set was over with. Jacki, Hayley, and I all walked off to the merch. table for 'This Providence'. I stopped Andy, he turned around, and saw me standing there, smiling. He opened his arms and I wrapped my arms around him. We started to kiss and he picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around his torso. We were slowly spinning around and kissing. We're PDA hoes.

"Can I have your autograph??" a fan asked Andy.

We were now at the merch. booth and fans would walk by, asking for autographs, and taking pictures with the guys.

"Sure thing," Andy said.

"You sang really good. I saw the Paramore set and when you sang with Hayley, it was really cool," the fan continued.

"Awe, thanks gorgeous," I replied.

Andy then gave the fan her piece of paper back. He had personalized it, like he always does. He's such a sweetheart like that.

"RYYYYLIE!! Jamie from 'To Write Love On Her Arms' is here!!!!!!! They have a booth set up and merch!! Let's goooooooo," Jacki said, all excited.

We were dorks. We might have our pictures posted all over Myspace, Buzznet, LiveJournal, and I swear I saw a picture on Photobucket, but we're still kids at heart. We are both major supporters of 'To Write Love On Her Arms' and so whenever they come to a show, we go and buy something and just hang-out. It's amazing. Right now I'm wearing a black, yellow and red shirt (Paramore special) and it says 'To Write Love On Her Arms'. I'm supporting my friends in Paramore and also benefiting that organization.


Enjoy!!


A/N: PLEASE visit www.twloha.com!!!!!!!!!!! Or myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms
Sign up to rate and review this story