Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Beautiful Rescue

The Silence in Black and White

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Check-out 'This Providence's holiday greeting on YouTube!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Rylie's POV

I was tired from the past two nights of shows. So I got comfortable in Andy's pants.....ok ok....get your mind OUT of the gutter. I always raid Andy's suitcase and get his comfiest pants and wear them. I usually steal a pair of his boxers too. Just because I'm THAT evil. Ahahaha!!

Anywho, Jacki decided to join me in my little "I'm tired and all I want to do is veg out and get comfortable" scheme. She and I both got comfortable, climbed into our bunks, and started to have an oh so over-due, bestie heart-to-heart.

"So Rylie, you never told me why you and JT broke-up," Jacki said.

I was taken a back a little bit by her comment. I hadn't really told ANYONE the story behind my break-up with JT. Well other than my therapist, JT, Casey, and Andy. Those are the only men I trust. Besides my therapist.....her name is Jane and she's a girl.

"Well, you were bound to find-out sometime," I exclaimed.

"What was it?? Did he cheat on you or something??" Jacki asked.

"No, no it wasn't that. It was worse," I replied.

Jacki gave me a confused look.

"Worse??" Jacki asked.

I nodded and looked down.

"I knew that JT was a cutter, but I didn't really think anything of it because he and Casey went to the same psych. clinic. I was wrong though. Something really WAS bugging JT and he just wouldn't be open about it. Not to anyone. Not even Casey or me," I started to explain.

Jacki's expression grew more intrigued.

"So what happened??" Jacki asked, concerned.

"Well, I came home one night. I had just finished my shift at Starbucks, when an awful awkward silence came into play. I saw that JT had his coat on the chair in our living room of our apartment, so I knew that he must've been home. I tried to call for him, but there was no answer. After a few calls, I started to investigate the situation. That's when I saw him." I stopped, and whipped a few tears away.

"I saw JT hanging on a roped noose in our dining room. He wasn't dead,yet so I grabbed the chair that he used to hang himself with and untied the noose. He gasped for air and fainted in my arms."

Jacki's eyes were widened and her jaw was to the floor. She was shocked.

"So what happened next??" Jacki asked, me.

"Well that's just the thing. I had seen that a bottle of Jack Daniels was half empty and a bottle of sleeping pills were spilled all over the dining room table. I quickly called 9-1-1 which was followed by a phone call to Casey and Ashley who called Eron and my brothers. They came before the ambulance could and helped me and the EMS carry JT onto the gurney. I rode with JT all the way to the hospital, but I wasn't allowed to go any further than the ER waiting room. After many painful, anxiety racking, hours, the doctors told us that JT was going to be alright. After about a few weeks, I called JT up and told him to meet me for coffee. That's when I decided to break it off with him. Call me self-centered, but I just couldn't handle the stress, pain, and extra anxiety," I explained.

"Well no shit. After what he put you through, it's good that you two broke it off," Jacki replied.

I nodded. We continued to talk. Jacki told me about how Danny wanted to take the two of them as well as Andy and I to his family's cabin up north. We both agreed that that would be a fun time. After about another hour or so of talking, we both said goodnight and went to bed.

Around 3 am or so I was woken-up by Andy, trying to climb into bed with me. I didn't mind it, having his body next to mine was an amazing feeling. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me close to him. I could tell that I was loved.

The next morning came unwelcomed and too fast. Andy was taking up way too much of our tiny bunk, but I had commandeered the covers. Muahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

"WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!! SMILING FACES SMILING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL MY DARLINGS!!!!!!!!!" I heard Danny and my brothers say as they came running into our bus.

"Alright alright. Josh, why the hell do you have a cow bell??" I asked, my brother.

He glanced at his cow bell, half smiled, looked back at me, and shrugged his shoulders.

I just shook my head and got down from my bunk. Jacki and I went to go and see if Hayley was up. She was, and she was making some morning tea.

"Hey ya'll," Hayley said, acknowledging our presence.

"You still got that Captain Crunch Cereal??" I asked.

"Nahh, Josh and Zac finished it off last night, but we've got that Apple Cheerios, if you'd like to eat those instead," Hayley replied.

I nodded and quickly ran to the cereal drawer. I then got some Vanilla Silk Soymilk out as well as a spoon and bowl, and had at it. Jacki and Hayley joined me with a mug full of herbal tea and some fruit.

"Ya'll make me feel fat," I said.

Hayley and Jacki laughed.

"Fat?? Girl, you're a rail!!" Hayley commented.

We all laughed and continued to eat our breakfasts. We all then decided to get ready for the show that was in only a few hours. Jacki was to sing 'Niki FM' with Hawthorne Heights. It was a cute as well as a great opportunity for her. I love her voice and having other people listen to it is just a treat.

While Hawthorne Heights' set was playing, Jacki and I waited patiently off-stage for her signal from JT to go on-stage. When she got her chance to sing live, it was beautiful. She and JT had amazing harmony. I couldn't be happier for her. Danny joined me off-stage and just adored his girlfriend's singing. After it was over with, we all walked off to our own separate ways. I decided to go on our tour bus.

But, like all tour ettiquite, we the couples, have to play pranks on each other. Yea, it started with Andy and I. Jacki and Danny decided that it would be, in Danny's words "Freakin' Hilarious" to raid our bunk and put rubber snakes all over it. Mind you, I HATED snakes. Sure I could watch 'Snakes on a Plane' over and over until my head exploded, but that was just a movie. What's soo scary about a movie??

That was just the beginning. Who knows what was suppose to happen next?? Wait a second.....where's my Red Bull and Twizzlers??

"Hey babe, have you seen my Red Bull and Twizzlers??" I asked, Andy.

"No, why??" Andy replied.

"Well because they're missing. Ohh, I know EXACTLY where they are," I said, giving an evil look.

"Ok??" Andy replied.

We then walked outside to see where everyone else was. Our friends were nowhere to be found. I then heard David call Andy's name. We both looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and walked over to where David was. David was sitting on-top of the roadie bus. No, don't ask me how he got up there. He is ALWAYS finding himself in weird situations.

Well, apparently, David decided to celebrate Christmas in ya know.....JULY!! Soo what did he do?? He dumped flour all over Andy and soon the rest of the band joined in on the "fun". Pretty soon both, Andy and I were both covered with flour. Thanks guys, I love you too.

A/N:
Check-out 'This Providence's' Holiday Greeting on YouTube!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story