Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

"delicious"

by killxsmile 17 reviews

Guy Ripley?!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 1190 words

2Funny
Author's Note: Hehe. It seems that the Gabe chapters are winning in the war of reviews. You guys, girls and feminine robots just can't get enough of the Saporta, can you?

Anyways, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all the lovely people who bothered to review.

jewsicax - Orange skittles are my favorite, so I felt obligated to pay homage to them. lol
glindapsawyer - Yeah, I agree. The Pete chapters are lagging behind in the fun department, but that's mainly because Pete's too pussy to admit that he likes Sophie. But he'll eventually catch up, I swear.
bindie611 - Hehe. The note was the most fun to write.
lil_chica007 - I think they would have bailed out Sophie. If anything happened to her, Fall Out Boy, their boardies and Hemmy would hold them accountable. Plus everyone in prison would be too astonded with Gabe's dance moves to hurt him.
pyrotechnist - Aww. thanks for the gyrating wentz's and smiley cupcakes!
falloutgirl - Yay! New reviewer!
kittkattbar - lol. I have no idea who came up with that song, but they're geniuses. Thanks for the holiday cheer!
Lizzard - Looks like another person has converted to the Church of Hot Addiction.
SugarPlumFaerie - I made you laugh that hard? Sweet!
XXPoeticTragedyXX - You can have Patrick. I'll take Gabe for myself. ;)
skylinesXturnstiles - As mentioned in the last chapter, Kill Hannah was AMAZING. There was fake snow, an appearance from Frosty and they covered "Apologize." =) Thanks for being persistent with the reviews. It's readers like you that keep me going.
x_slowdown - Haha, I advise that you and SugarPlumFaerie don't drink anything while reading this chapter.
Lyria - First comment? I'm honored. Thanks!
TangerineSky - Yay for pepsi, chocolate and diamonds! Thanks a bunch, yo!


29: “d e l i c i o u s”

-----
Soap’s POV

“Vicky, you almost finished editing?” I asked as she scrutinized the frames on the screen.
“Yeah, just a few little adjustments and…” Click. Click. Type. Type. Click. Nose scrunch. Click. Click. “Done.”
“Sweet, can we see?” Nate asked.
“Sure.”

We all gathered round the laptop and excitedly watched the screen. Ryland’s face soon appeared and we all cheered. Guy Ripley’s True Things.

Hell motherfucking yes.

“Hello, this is Guy Ripley from BBC World News reporting from the Cobra Starship bus. I’m here with lead singer, Gabriel Saporta, and his girlfriend Sophia Matsumoto.”

“Oh man, I sound like such a douche,” Ryland said, chuckling.

“So,” he said, turning towards us. “How are you doing today?”
“Umm, pretty good.”
“Suarez and Nate kind of smell, but other than that, I’d say that the bus experience has been pleasant.”
“Wonderful,” he said. “Now I failed to mention this earlier, but this segment of Guy Ripley’s True Things is centered around the lovebirds on tour--”
“Lovebirds? After us, you’ve gotta talk to Jon and Vicky-T,” Gabe said.
“Oh, yes. Jon and Victoria…” he said, disheartened.


Then began one of his soliloquies.

Oh Victoria, why can’t you see that I’m the one you’re meant to be with? Sure, Jon has the rugged good looks and musical talent, but I have British charm and undeniable wit. Not to mention my beautiful head of hair. Still not as great as William Beckett’s, though… I wonder what type of shampoo he uses. His hair is always so shiny and voluminous…

“Guy, you there?” I asked, waving my hands in front of his face.
“Yes, yes,” he said, snapping out of his daze. “What was I saying?”
“Gabe suggested that you talk to Vicky-T and Jon after us.”
“Yes, I’ll talk to them later, but for now, I’d like to discuss you two.”
“Okay,” Gabe said, nodding.
“So when exactly did you two meet?”
“At the beginning of this tour,” Gabe replied, slipping his hand into mine.
“Ah, it seems that we have a re-enactment on file. Let’s watch it, shall we?”


It cut to a scene where Suarez was dressed as Gabe, wearing his trademark purple hoody. I was portrayed by Nate, who was wearing a black wig.

“Hey, you got me a present!” Alex(Gabe) said to Patrick, picking Nate(Me) up and spinning him around.
“Careful, we got her shipped overseas,” Dirty said.
“Si. Hecho en japon, (Yes, I‘m made in Japan)” Nate said, in a ridiculously high voice.
“Me gusta soy sauce. (I like soy sauce.)”
“No soy soy sauce. (I’m not soy sauce.)”
“Yo quiero Taco Bell. (I want Taco Bell.)”
“Yo tambien. (Me too.)”


“What the fuck?” I said, chuckling. Gabe laughed along with me, gasping for air. I love his laugh. Though it sounds like he’s having an asthma attack, I think it’s ridiculously adorable.

The screen transitioned back to Gabe and I as we shot Guy Ripley looks of confusion.

“Riiight…” Gabe said.

Insert awkward silence here. Cue a zoom in on Guy’s face.

“…Gabriel, without using words, how would you describe your relationship with Sophia?”

He thought for a few seconds, then in a Tom Cruise-like fashion, he started flailing his arms and jumping on the couch.

“I think that pretty much covers it,” Gabe said, taking a seat next to me.
“Interesting,” he said, condescendingly. “Now, Sophia. If you were to synthesize your feelings for Gabriel using a single type of fruit, what would it be?
“I’d have to say…mango.”
“Hmm. I would have chosen papaya.”

Vicky panned the camera toward me. By the way I was biting my lip, it was obvious that I was trying to keep from laughing.

“So I understand that you two went on your first date yesterday. Would you mind telling us about it?” Guy asked.
“Well, it involved a pool, ping pong paddles, and a lot of cherry jell-O,” I responded.
“Cherry jell-O, you say? Well it just so happens that I have some with me,” he said pulling 3 cups out of a plastic bag. “Do you mind if we ate them together?”
“Not at all. I love jell-O.”
“Here’s one for me, one for you and one for Sophia. Oh, and here are some spoons,” he said, distributing the food and utensils.
“Thanks, Guy,” Gabe said.
“Thank you,” I said.

We peeled back the plastic and dug into the fruity goodness.

“Delicious!” we said in unison.

As Gabe and I finished up our free snacks, Guy directed his gaze at the camera.

“This has been Guy Ripley reporting for BBC--”

Gabe interrupted his signing off by catapulting a chunk of jell-O at the back of his head.

“…BBC World News.”


The screen went black and we broke into applause. Vicky and Ryland each took a bow while Gabe and I shared a kiss.

“Jeez, are you guys ever not cute?” Alex asked as the clapping subsided.

Gabe and I turned to each other and thought for a second.

“No,” we said in unison.

-----

As usual, I beseech thee to RATE, REVIEW and or AIM me @ Disast3rous.

Feedback is much appreciated and it guarantees more hilarious/adorkable chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story