Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

curses and ouch... talk about a hickey

by domi_01 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 944 words - Complete

0Unrated
He looked on upon her sleeping form, he had no idea what happened, and he felt totally helpless.

He touched her forehead gently she was still running a fever. “Miko…” Kagome glared at him,” Its Kagome...” Then she whispered under her breath,” you’d think he’d know that by know, freaking baka.”

Sesshomaru decided to ignore her for now. “What is happening to Rin?” Kagome snapped her teeth,” I think I might know, but if it is Rin-Chans life could be in danger.”

“Well?” He said impatiently. “A curse, I think it might be a curse.” Sesshomaru’s eyes widened, and he growled softly. “Curse?”

Kagome looked rather angry,” A curse, put on by a dark miko, though one thing I don’t understand is how did the miko manage to take hold of her? She would need something like a sacred jewel shard, but all the shards have been collected.”

Sesshomaru thought for a moment before it clicked the necklace. He knelt down next to her he open her kimono slightly the crystal stone shaped into yang was gone, but the carved lace was still there. “It was the necklace.”

Kagome looked at him in surprise,” Excuse me?” He reached into his kimono and pulled his own necklace out,” It was this, she had the other piece.”

Kagome walked over to him,” Let me see it.” She reached her hand and gently lifted the necklace a little so she could see it, she traced the smooth stone,wait a minute, where have I seen this before… Kagome’s eyes widened until they were as wide as full moons,” Sugoi….the legendary lovers stone necklace.” She said in a small whisper, had Sesshomaru not been a demon he wouldn’t have caught the comment. “The what?”

Kagome looked at him though her eyes were distant,” Its nothing…I’m going to get some medicine for her fever.” She walked away and went to her room where Inuyasha was sulking; when she got there she sprinted to where she kept her books. (A/N if I didn’t mention it before, I apologize, their mates.)

“Where is it, where is it?” Inuyasha walked over to her curiously, barely managing to avoid one of the books she threw in her frenzy.” AHA!”

“Kagome, what is that?” She was flipping through pages of the book until she came upon a drawing of two separate necklaces, aha the lover’s stone.” Inuyasha looked completely bemused,” The lover’s stone?”

She just read ignoring him completely,” The lover’s stone, according to legend once belonging to a demon called Inu-No-Taisho…he gave it to his human lover called Izayoi, they were separated into two, the Yin who was the dark side, and Yang the good side, this stone was a very rare stone, that only the most powerful demons could get hands on. The stone was said to have powers far beyond the understanding of demon and human alike. The stones where someway connected to each other, even if miles apart, this way they would always stay connected.”

“Kagome, could you tell me what’s going on?” Kagome looked at him,” I think Rin-Chan and Sesshomaru have these stones.”

Sesshomaru wiped her damp bangs from her forehead and cleaned her face off with the strange thing called a ‘towel’. He then decided he would mark her, making sure no one would get near her this mark, would merely be to show that she already belongs to another, it wasn’t the real one.

He lowered his head to her neck and bit down gently, drawing a little blood, the blood then just made a small red line, connecting between the fang marks. He kissed her forehead and whispered,” You’re mine now…”

He grabbed her hand and laced her fingers with his, he became alert when her hand squeezed his gently,” And you are mine?” she said weakly and gave a half-hearted smile.

He kissed her lips gently in response. “I’m so thirsty…” Kagome decided at that moment to join, “Sesshomaru…RIN-CHAN!”

“Kagome-Chan, ugh….my head hurts…where’s Zentarii?” “Mew…” The little two-tailed cat came in followed closely by Kirara; both had gigantic fish in their mouths twice their sizes.

Rin let out a weak giggle,” I see you made a new friend.” Zentarii’s wide blue eyes looked at her with concern, she ran to Rins side and began to lick her face, in Rin head a voice said,” How are you my friend, are you well?” Rin tried to sit up but she was too weak,” I’m fine, but I’d like some water please.”

“Of course Rin-Chan.” Kagome went into a room and came back with a cup full of water. She gave it to Rin and after drinking it and taking some strange thing called a ‘Tylenol’ to soothe her headache she went back to sleep.

Sesshomaru gazed at her;” You marked her.” A voice said in his head, he froze and looked at the little cat, the blue eyes looked at him head on,” You better take good care of her, I will always be by Rin-Chan’s side you can count on that, but you are her mate now, you are responsible for her safety now as well.” He looked at the cat in astonishment,” I….understand.”

The little cat nodded and walked away and curled up beside Rin side.

Ok I didn’t really like this chapter but it was necessary for the story, I didn’t have a chance to check for mistakes so forgive me ahead of time I will check it tomorrow, bye for now!
Sign up to rate and review this story