Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm not the way you think I am.

Caution! Parental Content! [3]

by TangerineSky 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 613 words

0Unrated
‘Right this way, sir.’ The receptionist instructed.

Patrick and Jamie followed the woman, Saydie still in his arms. They entered the reserved room, stocked completely with balloons, cake, pizza, and to Jamie’s surprise, a table full of presents. Saydie’s eyes widened, as did Jamie’s.

‘Pppatrick…..’ Jamie stuttered. He just smiled at her. ‘Yyyou didn’t have to do all this, really.’

‘I know I didn’t have to, but I wanted to. I wanted to be sure that she would like me.’ Patrick smiled and looked at Saydie. ‘Hey you wanna know somethin’?’ She nodded to him. ‘Those..’ he pointed to the table. ‘Are all for you.’

‘Frum who?’ She basically screamed.

Jamie looked at her and smiled. ‘From Patrick, silly!’

With that, she lept from Patrick’s arms and ran to the table. ‘Can’I open’em?’ She jumped and managed to squeak.

‘Yes! Open them now!’ Patrick smiled ear to ear and ran over by her to help her decide what to open first. He decided on the bigest one. ‘Here’s this one first!’ She grabbed it and tore at the box until she got it untangled from the monster of death that was consuming her present.

‘DORA!’ she screamed impaciently. ‘MOMMY! IT’S DORA!’

‘How did you know, Patrick? That was the exact one she wanted but I didn’t have the cash to get it for her!’ Jamie nearly sobbed.

He fucking saved my life with that single hair-growing contraption! Now I don’t feel so horrible. She won’t have to go to bed wondering why Mommy didn’t get the one thing she asked for….. Thank you Patrick!

‘I didn’t know.’ He giggled. ‘I just got what I thought little girls would like.’ Then Patrick reached under the purple table cloth and pulled out a bigger box with holes on top of it. ‘I know I should have asked your Mommy first, but I couldn’t help it. Here you go.’

Saydie tried to pull at one of the holes to take the lid off but as she stuck her finger into the hole, it was swated at by a furry paw. ‘Ah! Mommy it smacked me!’

Oh no. What did he do now?

Patrick lifted the lid from the box and pulled out a single, ghost white kitten with a pink color and purple tag.

‘A KITTY-RABBIT!’ Saydie yelled. ‘Mommy! It’s a Kitty-Rabbit!’

‘I hope you don’t mind but I already, well one of my friends already named it.’ Patrick blushed.

Saydie said ‘Wuh’yur’name?’ to the kitten.

Natrually the kitten didn’t answer so Patrick answered for her. ‘Her name is TinkerBell. See, it says so on her tag and on the back is your Mommy’s number so if she runs away, someone will know where to call to bring her home again.’

Patrick plopped the kitten into her hands and went the stand up but before he could, Saydie wraped him in a hug and squezed him and the kitten. He was shocked at first but gave in and held her tight against his chest and closed his eyes. The kitten protested unsuccessfully and just sat there, pinned between Patrick and Saydie with her head barely out in the fresh air.

Saydie finally pulled away and looked at Jamie. ‘Mommy?’

‘Yes?’

‘I don’t like my Daddy. Can you get me a new one? I want this one.’ She pointed to Patrick.

Patrick smiled awkwardly and patted her on the head. ‘We’ll see how me and your Mommy get along and if we don’t, I’ll still see you if that’s ok.’
Sign up to rate and review this story