Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Beautifully Broken

Chapter Seven: Guess Who’s Coming Home For Dinner

by falloutbaby89 2 reviews

Patrick's momma has a talk with Lynn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 3679 words

1Ambiance
Patrick sat up straight still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked so cute with his hair disheveled all over his head and his very pale belly reminding me of a baby’s.

“Can I get a good morning kiss at least before we talk?” he asked, pouting his lips in a kiss. I quickly pecked them and sat back. He opened his eyes and launched himself on me and made me fall back on the bed. He kissed me passionately and sweetly. I kissed him back, swiping my tongue on his lips. He opened his mouth inviting my tongue in. He broke of the kiss, making me remember that I needed to talk to him. We sat up on the bed cross-legged, facing each other. He took a hold of my hand and made circling motions on my palm.

“So what you want to talk about?” he asked, looking at me.

“Baby, why are we sleeping in the same bed?” I asked, seriously.

“Well I took you home last night but when I got inside I heard some moaning and other sounds coming from James’s bedroom. I thought you wouldn’t want to be woken up by that in the middle of the night while you had a hangover, so I brought you here instead. I would’ve slept on the couch, but you were drunk as hell and I wanted to make sure you’d be okay.” He nodded, me taking everything in.

“Oh okay, then why am I wearing your boxers and shirt?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. He chuckled, giving me an evil smirk.

“Oh Patrick…Patrick baby don’t stop. Mhmm you’re oh yes,” he mimicked my voice, moaning. I looked at him shocked wondering if we really did have sex.

“Patrick Martin Stump did we have sex last night?” I asked barely over a whisper.

“Lynn Maria Thompson how could you not remember?” he gasped. “You even said I was really good!” he frowned. My mouth opened on more shock, which just caused him to laugh. I jumped on top of him in attempt to wrestle; instead all he did was roll me over so he was straddling my hips and supporting himself with his arms on both sides of my head. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You’re mean, you know that?” I commented, making him laugh more, still towering over me.

“Yeah, but you’re the one who woke me up so suddenly just to ask me if we had sex. Baby, you know I wouldn’t do that to you,” he reassured me. I nodded.

“I’m sorry for asking, I was just scared I told you I was ready when I was drunk,” I explained.

“You actually did want to, but I stopped you cause I would’ve wanted you to remember your first time.” He looked me dead in the eye. “ Don’t ever worry about me taking advantage of you ok?”

“I won’t. Thank you for changing me into more comfortable clothes,” I lifted my head to kiss him.

“Yeah I didn’t think sleeping in a halter top and a skirt would be nice,” he leaned down to kiss me. I smirked when he pulled away.

“So did you like the view?” I teased. He chuckled, laying next to me and pulling me to him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Did I? Hell if I were to go blind right after I’d be happy with the last thing I saw,” he laughed. I hit his belly very lightly. “So now I have an idea of what Victoria’s secret could be,” he whispered. I smiled and looked up at him.

“I wasn’t wearing any lingerie, I was wearing my bikini.”

“Yeah I know, but it doesn’t mean I couldn’t imagine you in some sexy lingerie,” he brushed his lips onto mine.

“Well, you’re very lucky because I happen to own some,” I said seductively, nibbling on his lower lip. He groaned, and when I looked down I saw Tricky stirring. I looked back at Patrick. “I’m sorry baby but you’re gonna have to take care of him yourself.” He pouted.

“Are you sure you don’t want to?” he asked in a baby voice. I shook my head to reinforce my decision. He rolled his eyes. “It’s fine, he’ll put himself to sleep because right now I have to ask you something,” he said. I lifted myself up a bit to look at him.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“My mom called last night,” he started. I looked at him intently, waiting for him to continue.

“And…”

“And…I said we’d be coming home for dinner tonight?” he asked instead of stated. I sat up quickly on my knees livid at what he just said.

“Baby you’re only telling me this now?” I asked, fury in every part of my voice. He sat up facing me.

“I’m sorry but it wasn’t like I could tell you last night when you wouldn’t have heard a word I said,” he argued back. Patrick never wanted to be the one in blame. He always had to defend himself, like I did. We were both stubborn.

“Yeah fine but couldn’t you have set it for a few days from now so I could prepare myself?” I looked him dead in the eye. “I mean it’s not like I am meeting the guys Patrick I am going to meet your parents! What if they judge me before I say anything? What if they don’t like me?” I was shaking. I’ve never meet any of my previous boyfriends’ parents since I didn’t last in a relationship long enough for me to meet any. Patrick took a hold of my hands trying to make me calm.

“Lynn stop it,” he shook me. I became still. “I’m sorry that it is short notice, but my mom and step-dad really want to meet you,” I calmed down as he massaged me hands. He went down to a whisper, “I know for a fact they won’t judge you badly because my mom has been dying to meet you since we started dating.” I bit my lip, blushing when he said that.

“Are you sure?” I asked for assurance. He nodded. “I’m sorry I got mad at you,” I apologized. He smiled and pulled me into a hug, kissing my head.

“It’s alrightie, I’d also be scared as hell if I had to meet your parents,” I stiffed up when he mentioned my parents. I guess he noticed because he pulled me away. “What’s wrong,” he frowned. I shook my head.

“Nothing, I think I felt a spasm,” I lied. What a ridiculous lie. He took in my lie with a chuckle, pulling me back into the hug and rubbing my back soothingly. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

“Baby?” I called after a moment of silence.

“Hmm?”

“I really like you,” I said. I could feel him smile.

“I really like you too, baby,” he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, crisscrossing my eyes and pulling my tongue out to the side. Patrick did the same thing back, and then scrunched his nose. I made another funny looking face making him laugh.

“Ha, I got you,” I said playfully.

“Oh really? Are you sure about that?” he smirked evilly.

“I think so,” I bit my lip.

“You think so?” he moved his face closer to me, slowly pushing me down. I nodded my head unsurely, still biting on my lip. “Well let’s who’s got you know,” he grinned. He full on tackled me and started tickling me. I started kicking my legs and squirming under his weight. I’ve always been the ticklish person. After suffering to get breath, I surrendered.

“Okay, okay you got me! You got me,” I squealed. He stopped, laughing like crazy. He looked down at me letting me catch my breath. I looked up into his eyes and saw something I’ve never seen in my exes before: sincerity.

This was the moment I fell in love with Patrick.

“Baby?” I heard. I didn’t realize I was staring at him for the past minute or so. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back in surprise, but just as passionately. I rubbed my tongue on his mouth, begging for an invitation into it. He opened his mouth with acceptance. We massaged each other’s tongues, taking in the tastes. I felt his hand rubbing my thigh, moving closer and closer to my private area. He snuck his hand into his boxers that I was wearing and into my bikini bottoms, cupping my mound. He moved his hand closer to my hole getting ready to insert his fingers into me but I stopped him before he could. He broke the kiss and looked at me, his eyes full of lust and wonder.

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked, pulling his hand out. I instantly regretted stopping him.

“No you were great, it’s just I have something to tell you,” I said, my breath shaky. He furrowed his eyebrow.

“What’s wrong baby?” he looked concerned.

“Nothing’s wrong, I’m just scared of what you’ll say,” I whispered.

“You can tell me anything, I won’t be mad,” he kissed me to assure me.

“Patrick I think I’m falling in love with you,” I finally said. I felt like 300-ton weight was lifted off my shoulder. His eyes widened in surprise, but with a smile.

“Lynn, I’ve been in love with you since the day after our date,” he admitted. I was shocked.

“Are you serious?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled like a goon and brought his face back to mine and kissed. The difference with this kiss was it had a big bowl full of love. We pulled away and looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you, Lynn,” he said.

“And I love you Patrick,” I told him back sincerely.


“So are you still nervous to meet my parents?” he asked. We were sitting on my couch three hours after out love confessions. Since I didn’t have any clothes at his place, we decided that we’d come here so he and I could shower. Not together though. I was lying down on my side with my head on his lap; his one hand playing with my hair while the other was rubbing my bum. Yep, he took his guilty pleasure seriously.

“Just because I said I love you doesn’t mean my feelings on meeting your parents change,” I looked up at him briefly.

“I just want you to be comfortable when we’re with them,” he said. I sighed, knowing he won’t be comfortable until I am. I sat up and took his face into my hands.

“Baby, if you were to meet my parents you would feel the same way. You even said so yourself earlier. I’ll probably calm down once we meet but I don’t want you to be uncomfortable too, okay?” I lowered my head slightly still looking at him, making him understand.

“Yeah, I understand. I’m sorry for being worried, I’m just scared you won’t like me because of what my parents think,” he pouted. He looked like a two year old whose mother was scolding him. I smiled.

“Baby, I wouldn’t have said I love you if I knew I’d want to run away from you,” I assured him. He nodded. I kissed his head, nose and then mouth. “Now, stop worrying and get back to massaging my head and rubbing my bum!” I jumped back to my previous position, not missing the smirk from him.


“So Lynn, how is college treating you?” Mrs. Stump asked. We were sitting around the table waiting for Patrick and his stepfather to come in with the dessert. Patrick never told me his mother was a great cook; I shall scold him for that later.

“College is great, I’m graduating in June so I can’t wait for that,” I answered her politely. My momma taught me well about respect. The men came into the room each holding two glasses of some dessert. Patrick put a glass down in front of me on the table and sat next to me.

“That’s good to hear. I hope you can teach my son here a thing or two about college,” she hinted, her eyes pointing to Patrick. He rolled his eyes and took a bit of his dessert.

“Hey, don’t roll your eyes at your mom,” I said, smacking his arm lightly. I saw Mrs. Stump smile from the corner of my eye.

“Paul I think we’ve found ourselves a winner,” she said to her husband. I bit my lip and looked down, my face becoming red. Patrick slipped his hand under the table and took mine, squeezing it gently. I used my other hand to feed myself.

“Mrs. Stump this is delicious,” I said. I can’t believe I am sucking up. Damn.

“Thank you sweetheart and I told you to call me Pat,” she smiled, glowing with pride.

After the amazing dessert we cleaned the table up. I was in the kitchen with Pat helping her put the dishes in the washer. She’s been a great woman so far, making me feel comfortable as hell in her home.

“So how long have you and Patrick been seeing each other?” she asked curiously.

“We met since February at my birthday party. My friend James got his band to play there and the day after he asked me out on a date,” I smiled, thinking of that day.

“So it’s been almost two months now?” she asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, it’s been two great months.”

“You know honey,” she continued, “Patrick’s never kept a girl a secret from me for so long. Normally he’ll bring those sluts to come see me two weeks into the relationship only to break up again a month later. He must really like you,” she finished. I shyly looked down at my feet, almost forgetting the dishes. She lifted my head and made me look into her eyes. “I can see you’ve been through a lot, it’s a maternal instinct. But don’t let that wall come between you and my son. He’s got a lot to give you, and he will willingly. You also have something more to give him, but the both of you won’t be able to give each other that thing until you get rid of that wall. You hear me?” she asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

“Mrs., um Pat, it’s a lot more than a wall-” she cut me off.

“And you won’t be able to break that wall by yourself. Let Patrick help you,” she advised.

“I can’t put him into all that, he doesn’t deserve it and nor do any of you,” I insisted. The last thing I needed was to put Patrick in my drama with my dad. Pat took both my hands I hers.

“Lynn, listen to me. I am more than proud of the son I have raised, especially tonight,” she said. I felt a tear roll down my face. “Patrick has grown up into a wonderful man who knows how to treat women, and so far I see he’s been treating you excellent. You have nothing to worry about with him; he is not the kind to run away from problems. He loves you a lot I can see that. I don’t blame him; you’re a wonderful woman,” she assured me, letting go of one hand and cupping my cheek. I smiled genuinely, taking everything she said in.

“Thanks Pat,” I sniffed. She pulled me into her embrace and I felt something I haven’t felt in two years: a motherly love. She pulled me back and winked at me. Patrick walked in the kitchen and we turned to see him.

“Um, mom we gotta go,” he walked over to me and swung his arm around my shoulders, knocking his mother’s hands off of them. Wow, possessive much? I wrapped my arm around his waist while the other held his hand around my shoulder.

“Already?” she semi-whined. Clearly she missed her second son.

“Yeah ma, this young lady here has to be home now; it’s past her bed time,” he teased. I rolled my eyes.

“Honey, if you want to go home and have fun with her you can just say, you’re we’re all adults here,” she winked. Patrick and I gawked at her, mouths hanging open.

“Mom!” Patrick cried in humiliation.

“What? I diapered it I can surely talk about it,” she retorted. I pushed my face into Patrick’s chest feeling my face getting hot as hell.

“Mom,” he cried again. “Please, at least not in front of Lynn!”

“I don’t think she has anything to be embarrassed about. It’s great to have a healthy sex life…” she went on. I bit my lip trying not to laugh in embarrassment. “…And if you got your father’s genes in that area I am sure Lynn goes to bed with more than a smile on her face,” I could hear her smile. I held on to Patrick tighter.

“Okay mom, we’re leaving before you say more. Thanks for the great dinner, I will see you again soon,” he quickly kissed her cheek and pulled me with him.

“Thanks for everything Pat, enjoy your evening,” I called back hurriedly since Patrick was in a rush to get out. We saw Paul in the living area and we greeted him too and we were out the door.


“Oh my God,” he ran his hand down his face.

“Yeah, your mom is great,” I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. We were in his car in front of my house.

“Yeah she is one character,” he nodded, and then turned to look at me. “I’m so sorry about that, she really knows how to embarrass me,” he blushed. I unbuckled my belt and leaned up to kiss him.

“Don’t worry about it baby, it’s okay,” I smiled.

“Go ahead and laugh I can see you want to,” he rolled his eyes. I let out a small laugh, making him smile.

“You were so cute,” I pinched his cheek, pouting my lips in a baby way.

“Hey, keep mocking me and you’ll see where you can find the great Patrick Stump chocolate chip cookies,” he playfully pouted putting his nose in the air.

“Baby…” I whined.

“Lynny…” he whined in the same way. He leaned over and kissed me. “You can have my cookies any day you want.” He kissed me again. We pulled away and I opened the door.

“I love you,” I said, kissing him.

“I love you too,” we kissed again. We shared another kiss, letting all our feelings for each other flow out with it. We pulled away and I gave him a quick peck on his lips. I got out the car, slamming the door behind. Just as I turned to walk up to the door he yelled out: “sweet dreams and keep your fingers from doing my job!” I just gave him the finger.


“Where were you last night and this morning?” James asked, just as I walked into the kitchen.

“Well apparently you and Maxine were fucking each other’s brains out so Patrick let me crash at his place,” I told him, taking out a bottle of Gatorade from the fridge.

“Did you and Patrick fuck?” he asked. I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

“Does this face look like I fucked to you?” I asked rhetorically.

“Nope, you two need to fuck already. I can see you want to. Especially him, have you seen how he looks at your ass? I swear he gets a hard on at least ten times a day he sees you,” he rambled on.

“James control yourself. We get enough sex teasing, even from his mom!”

“You met his ma?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s where we came from,” I took a sip of the Gatorade, “she kept making comments about his manhood.” James laughed out loud.

“Are you serious? My mom did the same with me when I took Max to go meet her,” he laughed more. I shook my head in amusement.

“I can imagine how awkward it was for her. I wanted to run away, especially when she commented on our so-called sex life,” I took another sip.

“What she say?” he asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

“If he’s he inherited his father’s genes in the manhood area, then I am sure to go to sleep with more than a smile on my face,” I shook my head. James laughed.

“Patrick’s mom is awesome, she knows what she’s talking about,” he clapped his hands. I raised my brow at him with a stern look. “Okay, I take that back.”

“You better, especially if you cherish your manhood,” I warned. I started walking to my bedroom and just as I passed him, he bent down to whispered in a singsong voice in my ear:

“You wanna fuck him, you wanna touch him. You wanna suck him, you wanAAAHHH,” I elbowed him in his ribs. I walked on to my room with a smile on my face while he held his ribs.



If you like you must let me know
Sign up to rate and review this story