Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Beautifully Broken

Chapter Eight: Girlfriend

by falloutbaby89 1 review

Something to end 2007 with

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 2550 words

0Unrated
Here's something to end 2007 and start 2008.


“Ashlee please do me a favor and smack your boyfriend and Joe,” I smiled sarcastically. Ashlee did so as she was told, also getting annoyed with the ridiculous ideas the two boys were spitting out of their mouths.

For the past hour and a half the boys (excluding Patrick), Ashlee, Svetlana and I were making plans for Patrick’s birthday which will be this coming Sunday. We realized having a party on Sunday would be boring as it’s a quiet day, we decided we’d do it the day before on Saturday. The boys just came back from a short tour of three weeks, so planning has been pressured. Patrick and James were out together since we asked James to distract him from coming to Joe’s house. Patrick and I have been dating for two months and a week (yes, we kept great count) so he and James had developed a good friendship. As for the planning, it wasn’t getting anywhere thanks to Pete and Joe who came up with ideas such as pimps and whores for a theme. Would’ve been a good idea if Maxine, Ashlee, Svetlana who was Andy’s girlfriend and I knew half of the other girls that would attend the party. We know how whorish girls can dress up, and boys get very excited when they see them this way. The last thing we need is seeing our boyfriends looking at other girls’ bare asses.

“Guys come on, we’ve only got less than a week, make it four days, to come up with a theme and book a venue, we need to be serious now,” Andy sighed, frustrated as we were.

“Thank you Andy,” Ashlee and I cried simultaneously. Svetlana let out a small laugh.

“You’re welcome. My idea is we have a Motown theme. Everyone dresses up as an oldies artist and what not,” he suggested.

“Oh, oh, oh,” I said getting excited, “Then the hall can have vinyl records hanging from the ceiling and the waiters and waitresses will dress up as Prince because for some reason he’s obsessed with him and the deejay will play golden oldies songs and a bit of new school here and there,” I clapped, happy with my idea.

“That sounds awesome, Patrick will love you for that idea,” Andy commented. I smiled in pride.

“I know,” I shrieked. I wrote everything down on the notepad that I had lying on my lap.

“Good, now that we have the theme sorted, let’s talk about the venue…where the hell is the party going to be?” Ashlee asked, looking around at everyone. Everyone shrugged, not knowing where to have it.

“There aren’t that many clubs here, and the best one is already booked cause some famous deejay is playing there,” Pete said, rolling his eyes. It was kind of funny how they, as in him, Ash and Joe, were sitting. They were squished in a two-seater couch since Andy, Svetlana and I occupied the three-seater. Pete had his head on Ash’s lap, his legs hanging off the armrest. Ash was sitting between Joe and Pete; her left arm was perched on Joe’s shoulder and her head resting on her hand. Joe looked so uncomfortable with his head leaning onto Ashlee’s arm that was on his shoulder and his one leg over the other a bit too feminine for his liking. Basically it was his fault because he doesn’t have enough furniture for guests, only himself and three other people.

“What about that place where ya’ll shot the video for “Dead on Arrival”? Svetlana suggested, who had her head on Andy’s shoulder. Not knowing about the place, I looked at the guys for an explanation.

“The Knights of Columbus Hall?” Pete asked. She nodded. “We can try that place, I mean it’s got a cool stage and everything. We can probably set the deejay tables there,” he shrugged.

“Do you guys have the number?” I asked them.

“Patrick does, he likes to keep numbers from stuff. You’ll probably have to steal it from him and call them,” Pete answered. I nodded.

“Do I have to name drop to get it faster?” I asked.

“Probably. Tell them you’re booking for Joe Trohman or Patrick, cause they know them more,” Pete smirked, Andy laughed silently.

“Are we missing something?” Ashlee asked, noticing the smiles on the aforementioned boys’ faces.

“Let’s just say it’s a long story we don’t have to discuss now,” Joe said, getting red faced. The other guys laughed even more, Pete almost falling off of Ash’s lap. Us girls just raised our eyebrows. I’ll get to that with Patrick later.

“Okay, moving on,” Svetlana said. “So do we have everything concerning the place and theme covered?” she asked once the boys calmed down.

“Yep,” I answered, looking down at the notepad. “We just need to know who’ll take care of the fake records and other decorations so that not everyone will get the same thing and wasting cash.”

“Well, since you work at a record store, can’t you hook us up with some?” Joe asked. I gave him a deadpanned look.

“Joseph, I work at a record store that sells real records, not fake shit,” I told him rhetorically.

“It was just a suggestion,” he shrugged. I shook my head.

“What about Kara? Doesn’t she work at some place where you get party shit?” Pete asked.

“Yeah she does, but her boss is an ass. He’d never let her take some stuff for free,” I told him.

“So, we’ll buy them. I’m sure we could find another way to use them in the long run,” he said.

“Yeah, I can go to the store,” Joe insisted. This kid was so cute; he was crazy about Kara. The funny thing is they weren’t dating; they were just fuck buddies. But you could clearly see it was more than that to them.

“I wonder why,” Ash rolled her eyes. Yes, Joe would confide in the both of us about his feelings for Kara. Joe nudged her side, making her jump, making Pete fall off the couch and making everyone else laugh.

“So what did we miss?” we heard a voice coming from the entrance to the living room. We all quieted down and looked up to see Patrick and James standing there with their eyebrows raised.

“Um, hi baby…how long have you been standing there?” I asked, hoping not for long. I pushed the notepad behind me to Svetlana, who ripped out the paper and folded it, putting it in her jeans pocket.

“We just got here in time to see Pete fall off Ashlee’s lap,” he said. “What you guys all doing here?” he asked, once he realized a lot of people in the room. I walked up to him then hugged him, hoping to distract him from his curiosity. He leaned his head down to kiss me on the lips, making me remember how much I missed him during the tour.

“Can you guys get a room?” Joe asked. We broke apart and looked at everyone, who had his or her eyes on us. Patrick and I blushed, still shy about PDA. He took my hand led me outside.

“I didn’t know you were off today,” he pouted, rocking on his heels leaning his forehead onto mine.

“I’m always off on Tuesdays baby,” I told him.

“Is it Tuesday today?” he asked, scrunching his nose. I bit my lip and nodded. “My bad, I’m kinda lost this week,” he shrugged, still scrunching his nose.

“Baby are you trying to look cute?” I asked him, raising my eyebrow questionably. He stuck his bottom lip out.

“Is it working?” he asked with cute puppy dog eyes.

“Maybe,” I winked.

“Can I still kiss you?” he asked forging shyness. I shook my head no. He pouted. “But I thought you liked kissing me,” his bottom lip quivered. I couldn’t keep doing this to him

“Come here you,” I pulled his head and crashed my lips to him. I wondered how I lived through those past three weeks without kissing him while he was on tour. I felt like I was in heaven; like the first time we kissed and butterflies were soaring in my stomach. Out of all the guys I have kissed, Patrick was by far the greatest. After moments of living in bliss and playing around with each other’s mouths we pulled apart.

“Damn, I realized how much I missed kissing you,” he said, pulling me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his waist.

“I feel the exact same way. You must never leave me again,” I pouted. He laughed.

“Believe me when I say I wish I didn’t have to,” he kissed me.

“I do believe you,” I said. He pulled me in for another kiss.

“I love you so, so much,” he said. He rested his forehead on mine, eyes closed. Wow, I never thought he felt that much for me. Maybe his mom was right; I should put down my wall and let him through all the way. I brought him down for another kiss before I said:

“I love you to baby.”


“Everyone get into your motherfucking places right now! Pete, stop playing the goddamn music! Patrick will be here now so please, do what we discussed!!” I yelled out in major stress. Patrick was going to arrive any minute now and the last thing I need was for something to be out of place. I really wanted everything to go well, since I had more planned for him after.

“Okay, jeez chill Lynn,” Kara said, putting her hands on my shoulders, “we all know you want everything to be perfect but you’re scaring all of us by being this way.” I let out a long breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

“I’m just really stressed out Kara; I want everything to go perfectly well,” I told her.

“It has to be more than the party,” she said, noticing the intimidation in my eyes.

“Um, I’m kinda gonna do ‘it’ with Patrick tonight,” I said barely over a whisper. I found it a miracle to how she could hear what I said.

“Are you sure you’re ready Lynn? I mean, this will be your first time,” she told me seriously, looking into my eyes. I nodded, biting my lip.

“I know, and I can’t think of anyone else I could give to but him. I love him so much K,” I told her sincerely. She nodded.

“Okay, as long as you’re sure then I am fine,” she smiled for moral support.

“Thanks K, now we really have to get into our places,” I finished off our conversation with a quick and shushing everyone.

“Why the hell are here again dude? I told Lynn I’d do something with her tonight,” we heard Patrick’s voice from outside.

“Shut up and just get in, you’ll see here before you can say ‘shit’” Joe’s voice said back to the complaining aforementioned boy. There was a reason I loved Patrick. The door opened and he switched on the lights, right after everyone screamed, “surprise”. If I could describe the look on his face I would, but let’s just say he was more than surprised. His eyes caught mine and he beckoned me to come to him. Some people behind me nudged me forward. I walked up to him shyly, feeling everybody’s eyes on me. Once I reached him he picked me up and swung me around, making everyone laugh. He put me down and kissed me gently then hugged me again. A chorus of ‘awws’ could be heard around the hall. Everyone stopped looking at us and came to wish him happy birthday.


“Baby are you okay?” Patrick asked me, seeing the tension I was in. I looked at him and put on a smile.

“Yeah I am fine,” I lied. He raised his eyebrow.

“Baby I know you’re lying to me, you always fidget with your hands when you do,” he said, his head down a bit. I looked at my hands and surely enough they were fidgeting with one another.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. I just got stuff on my mind,” I told him. He pulled me in for a hug.

“I want you to enjoy yourself; if you’re not happy then I can’t be. And it’s my birthday,” he pouted. I felt bad for making him worry about me. I seriously smiled at him, thinking of what a great person he is.

“I will enjoy myself now okay? I’m sorry for making you worry,” I said, ending off with a kiss.

“Okay good; I’m happy to hear that,” he kissed me again. “So a birdie tells me this was your idea?” his eyes glistened.

“Yeah, it’s actually Andy who came up with the idea and I filled in with the décor and the waitresses and waiters dressed as Prince,” I told him.

“Have I ever mentioned how much I love you?” he asked, bringing his face closer to mine. I smiled.

“Yes Mr. Stump I think you have,” I answered him. We shared a very long and passionate kiss before we joined the rest of the party.


We walked into his house quietly with huge smiles on our faces. About twenty minutes ago we were engaged in a steamy make out session in one of the bathroom cubicles, almost tearing each other’s clothes off but instead pleased one another as if it were our last days on earth. I could still feel my feminine area pulsating and steaming hot. Yeah, Patrick knows how to please a woman; his fingers should be insured.

Patrick threw himself on the couch, pulling me down with him. I cuddled next to him. I don’t know what came into me because the next thing I knew; I was straddling his lap, grinding myself into his lap. I heard him groan and smiled.

“Baby what are you doing?” he asked in need of breath.

“Turning you on,” I whispered in his ear. He shuddered, trying to control himself.

“Baby, have you any idea what you’re doing to me?”

“Oh yes I do,” he moaned in pleasure again. I kissed him passionately, not letting him get enough breath and turning him on even more. I could feel the bulge hardening underneath me, which turned me on like crazy; I could feel my underwear soaking.

“Baby…” he whispered. I could swear he let himself go in his pants.

“Patrick, I need you now,” I murmured in his ear, nibbling on it. The only response I got was a loud moan and he picked me up en route to his bedroom.



Thanks to all who read this story this year. Hope you enjoy it and Merry New Year. lol, have a safe one. Reviews=love.
Sign up to rate and review this story