Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

5 / Kissed a Boy Who Was in Love With You

by frankxgerard 2 reviews

“Take me with you.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 335 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Sick Inside” – Hope Partlow)

Frank shook his head. “I... I don’t know anyone named Frank.” He couldn’t let them get caught. Not again.

“No, it has to be you,” she insisted, walking toward them unsurely. “Frank. Frank Iero. You lived in Belleville. I dated you for two years, 8th grade and 9th. I knew you since kindergarten.”

Frank stepped back, bumping into Gerard. “You’re…. you’re Alexis?”

She nodded. Her composure broke. “I thought you were dead, Frank. I thought you’d gone out and gotten hit by a truck, or- or overdosed on fucking methamphetamine, or something!”

“You’re not… Aiden didn’t kill you?” Frank stammered, ignoring her accusations.

“I don’t have a clue who Aiden is.”
She was lying, and Frank knew it. He stepped forward hesitantly, and Alexis was immediately engulfing him in a hug, squeezing the air from him. He didn’t need it, anyways.

“I thought you were dead…,” she whispered again.

When they finally parted, Frank stuck immediately back to Gerard’s side, sensing the tenseness radiating from his mate. Gerard was possessive. He’s always known that. If Gerard had something important, he’d keep it close, and protect it with his life. That important thing just so happened to be Frank.

“How… How old are you?” she asked.
“I’m fifteen,” he said, realizing it for the first time in a while. He didn’t look fifteen, but suddenly, he felt completely young and naïve. He didn’t know anything. He added even quieter: “Just… I… I look twenty... what. What about you?”

“23…,” she muttered. She sat down on one of the huge slabs of concrete stuck through the middle of the street. She looked pale.

“Lexi, I’m-”

“Frank, don’t…,” she pleaded.

Gerard put his hand on Frank’s shoulder from behind. “We should get going…”

“Alexis, we have to go…,” Frank said.

She looked up, opening her mouth silently for a second. “Take me with you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story