Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

6 / I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

by frankxgerard 2 reviews

“Frank, I can’t stay here…”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-15 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 547 words

0Unrated
I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Frank felt the surge of jealousy and anxiety run through Gerard beside him, but Gerard didn’t show any signs on the outside.

He walked back into Mikey’s house, leaving Frank alone with her for a minute.

“Frank, I can’t stay here…,” she said desperately.

“Aiden,” Frank said.

She looked shaky for a moment, but nodded. “Y-yes…”

Frank shook his head. “I don’t know… I have to talk to him. I don’t…”
She nodded again.

“Here, why don’t you come inside,” Frank offered tiredly. He left her in the living room and searched for Gerard.

“Gerard, what’s wrong with her? She wants us to take her with us!”

Gerard had his back toward the door. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, tapping mindlessly on the wood.

“She’s one of them… I mean, not in a bad way, but, you know…,” Gerard answered. “I can smell it… Aiden changed her.” Frank sensed the hint of bitterness in Gerard’s voice.

“Gerard, I’m not getting back with her,” he said, touching Gerard’s neck. Gerard turned around, placing his palm over Frank’s hand.

Gerard sighed. “I’m sorry… I’m not trying to be harsh, I just… She’s better for you, and… I know that.”

“Stop saying that,” Frank said. Gerard winced. Frank glared. “Stop saying that,” he repeated. “You know it’s not true. It was years ago, Gerard. I dated her in 9th grade. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Frank, look, I’m sorry…,” Gerard groaned. “Seriously. But, if you really want her to come with us, we’ve gotta find out what’s up.”
Frank agreed and they reentered the living room. Gerard crossed his arms, but uncrossed them, feeling threatening agitation from Frank.

“Sorry,” he muttered, then straightened up, turning to Alexis, who stood. “Can you tell us where Aiden is?”

“I… I would if I could, I swear. I don’t know where he is.”

Gerard let out a breath. “Why did he turn you?”

Alexis flinched. “He… When I was in my car, he came by and kidnapped me. I-I lived at this prison he has for three years after he…” She trailed off.

Gerard nodded. “So, are you working now?” he asked, tipping his head toward the badge in her pocket.

“Yeah… I got a job in forensic work a few years after he let me out…” She sniffed a little, clearing her throat, and adjusted her shirt.

“Oh...,” Gerard said.

Frank cut in. “Why do you wanna stick with us so bad?” He was suspicious.

“I… Aiden threatened me. He… He told me he’d kill you if I ever stepped foot near you again.”

Gerard’s body positively radiated jealousy. Frank swallowed. “So, that makes you want to come with us?”

“I just… I think you’ll be better companions than being alone… I’m sorry. Maybe I should just go,” she said, starting toward the door.
Surprisingly, Gerard stopped her. “Wait,” he ordered. She did. “You can stay… with us…”
She smiled timidly.

Frank nodded, maintaining his expressionless appearance.

“She still cares about me?” he thought.

Gerard left the room, calling Mikey down to get Alexis situated. Frank hurried after him.
Sign up to rate and review this story