Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Train Wreck

Your Skin Against Mine

by -Shiisha- 0 reviews

“…You’re the Romeo to my Juliet, the demolition to my lover, my knight in black eyeliner and the Gee in my alphabet. But most of all, you’re mine. Well, you were mine anyways…”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 611 words - Complete

0Unrated
The music was blaring and our lips were crashing. You were like a train wreck, I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. You pulled me over to a corner of the dance floor by the collar of my shirt, one single step at a time. I pulled at your tie, it easily came undone as if willing to be taken off. As I undid your shirt, you did the same to mine, sliding your hands onto my stomach and holding my hips firmly while pushing me up against the cold hard wall behind us. I finally got your shirt off, you weren't the most athletic person I knew, you had a bit of a pudgy tummy but that’s one of the reasons I found you so amazingly sexy.

You pushed me higher; I made a small jump to wrap my legs around your waist and my arms around your neck. You held me tighter and pushed me harder against the wall so I wouldn't fall. You're so sweet, always thinking about me. You bit down on the tender skin on the side of my neck making me moan your name out in pleasure. I felt your lips form into a smirk against my skin, so soft. I tangled my fingers in your hair as you proceeded lower down to my chest, trailing licks, kisses and affectionate little nips along the way.

I tossed my head back and started whimpering as you began to suck at one of my nipples. I groaned as you slowly bit into the ever so sensitive flesh, almost if you were teasing me and knowing you as well as I did, you probably were. I tightened my grip on your hair as I resisted the urge to buck my hips. I almost succeeded, only gently pushing against you. I could feel myself getting aroused, and I bet you could feel it too. I know you felt it because you moved one of your hands from my hip to my crotch area and started to teasingly rub against me. I bit on my lower lip and gave another deep moan and this time you answered with a moan of your own.

I pulled your head up to look at me. Your eyes were so beautiful; I could sometimes stare for hours. Some people say your eyes are the windows to the soul, if they were I wish I could get lost in them. I affectionately bit onto your bottom lip and ran my tongue over it as if in apology for the non-existent pain. You pushed your tongue against mine and we started to kiss again, your lips against mine, our tongues gently massaging against one another. I could feel you moaning from the back of your throat. I whimpered your name. At least I thought I whimpered 'your' name.

You pulled away from me with the most shocked expression I'd ever seen you wear. I covered my mouth quickly hoping this wouldn't cause any trouble. You moved backwards and I climbed off of your hips. I silently pleaded with you; it would have shown in my eyes I'm sure. You shook your head softly and backed away from me. I grabbed your hand and you pulled it away as if I was contagious with some deadly disease. You turned away and strode through the busy crowd and left me there with my hand still reaching for yours, my eyes still pleading for you. My lips still begging for yours... But you were gone. You were like a train wreck; I couldn't look away no matter how much if I wanted to.

"Gerard..."
Sign up to rate and review this story