Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Train Wreck

Back To The Place Where We First Met

by -Shiisha- 0 reviews

[Censored] idiot, don’t you know you’re not supposed to use high beam on main roads?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 615 words - Complete

0Unrated
I made my way through the tangle of bodies, covered in sweat and moving to the music. I pushed through the double doors and inhaled deeply from the cold night air, sending shivers through my entire frame. Cursing I didn’t grab my shirt before leaving, I looked around looking for your car. I couldn’t see it anywhere, I ran up and down the sidewalk in front of the club looking down the rows of the car park with no avail. I walked backwards until I hit the wall and proceeded to slide down it, all I could do was stare blankly at the scene in front of me. Surely you couldn’t have already left, you’d only left a minute or two ago.

I stood up again and started to make my way to my own apartment, it’s not like you were going to want to let me stay with you tonight. You probably hate me now, dont ever want to see me again. I slowly walked around the corner and lent against the wall staring down the road thinking about my long walk home again.

Car headlights flashed past me as I stood there, as if I was waiting for something, until one set stayed paralyzed on me. The car started honking at me, I don’t know why and I didn’t really care. I turned around and got blinded by the headlights on the car. Fucking idiot, don’t you know you’re not supposed to use high beam on main roads? I raised my hands over my eyes as the driver shouted something at me but I couldn’t quite make out what he was saying until he stuck his head out the car.

“Frank, get your ass in the fucking car already!”

I squinted to see who it was. It was you. I walked over to the passenger’s side door and opened it, leaning down to look at you. You were glaring at me, clearly pissed off at me. Not like I didn’t already know that. You leant over and grabbed onto my hair yanking it down hard causing me to clamber into the car. I huffed and closed the door leaning my head back against the top of the seat, the leather of the seat cover squeaking as I moved. I felt the car lurch forward into motion quickly and we sped off down the street. We sat in an awkward silence for most of the ride to god knows where. It was about half an hour before you broke the silence.

“Are you really cheating on me, with /him/?”

I looked down at my feet and nervously twisted my hands around each other. I’ll admit, I did make out with someone else, I didn’t mean too. I was tipsy anyways, so it isn’t counted as cheating. Is it?

“I’m not cheating on you Gee. I wouldn’t want to cheat on you. I love you so much…”

I looked over at you, but you weren’t looking at me but I could tell you were listening to what I was saying.

“…You’re the Romeo to my Juliet, the demolition to my lover, my knight in black eyeliner and the Gee in my alphabet. But most of all, you’re mine. Well, you were mine anyways…”

I saw you tighten your grip on the steering wheel and put your foot on the brake gently, coming to a halt. I looked out the window and saw we were at a deserted park. It wasn’t just any park though.

It was the place where we first kissed.

“Oh, Gerard…”
Sign up to rate and review this story