- Awesome just awesome, thank you for giving us great fanfiction. but you are really going to have to write a H/Hr fic beacause I love your story acts of betrayal and having harry with anyone but harry just seems wrong to me. but could you put a warning to us readers at the begenning of a chapter if hermione is going to be doing anything naughty with anyone other than harry, But I hope that you leave a chance that harry ends up with both harry and padma.
Author's responseBut Harry's always with Harry, except for when he's with Harry... ;-}
I've got a couple of Harry/Hermione fics, The Power He Has Not for example. For this one, I'm just trying to make them a little more teenager than I have in the past.
- Love Agatha making Dumbledore out to be a school boy and her a Puff. The Talk Like A Pirate was brilliant! Harry and Snape face off was fantastic and I love that Harry was the smart/mature one that settled it, though I would like to see Snape apologize for once. Can't wait for Stark to come over and find out what's going on, given that Harry told them about Quirrell. Just a few missed used words and or typos to watch for, other than that this story is awesome.
Author's response- Dumble's gets far too much respect for something he did half a century ago. Since then all he's really done is screw up.
- Someone on the Caer Azkaban group noted that Talk like a Pirate Day was Hermione's birthday... it grew out of that.
- I have long thought the best way of dealing with Snape would be to shame him into acting his age. He isn't going to apologize, it's not in him.
- Tony shows up next chapter, somewhat less than happy with a certain headmaster.
- Oh, and those aren't missed words -or- typos, those are examples of my patented 'Type like a retarded Spider-Monkey' method of writing. It's a process I tell you.
(#) DarkHercules 2008-01-11Really cool so far. I got a couple of questions. Being with Tony as long as he has means he has a long association with group like the Avengers & X-men, right? In those groups there are some preety heavy hitting martial artists(Cap, Wolverine, US Agent, Pyslocke, ect.), so the question begs asking, does Harry have any martial arts training? I'm fairly sure at least Cap & Wolverine would train him, if for no other reason than to increase his defensive shills. Tony got a lotta enemies. Hell, they all do. Also, while I know he doesn't have much to do with magic, do you think its possible to see my favorite runty Canuck in this fic? If not, I understand, but I won't lie, I'd be really glad to see him. Also I noticed you starting to mention the DC Universe in this fic. How much of a role will that play? I can just see Fate or the JLA stepping onto the grounds. I'd almost feels sorry for the Death Eaters if the JLA, Avengers, & the X-men all decided it was time they went bye-bye. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Thank you for your time.
Author's response- Yes, Steve Rogers has been seeing to Harry's physical education since he joined the Stark family. Wolvie and the rest of the Xfolk, not so much.
- The first rule for getting into a tussle with that Stark kid would be call your doctor before starting trouble.
- The Bruce/Ollie comment was just a little inside joke for my inner comics geek, no DC characters will be making any appearances (in this fic)
- The occasional Marvel charactr will be making appearances/cameos in the story, but the focus of the story is Harry, not them.
- Something I forgot to mention the first time:
Thanks for helping improve the reputation of Hufflepuff. I've started a puff!Harry crusade after realizing that most of his problems from canon would not have happen were he sorted a puff (or at least drastically lessened)
And I do agree that they are too young for ships at the moment -- I just hope you'll consider H/Hr/P when you get around to them. In the mean time, good work showing that there are way better choices than Ron for filling out the trio.
Sign up to review this story.