Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Who's to say life can't be perfect?

Two Lovers Without a Fight

by TangerineSky 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2008-01-01 - 2001 words

0Unrated
Patrick opens the door and looks out at the girls. ‘Hey, do you guys feel like partying tonight?’

‘SURE!’ Brandi and Britney reply in unison.

‘OK, well come on in,’ Patrick steps back and allows them to enter, ‘Pete will be back in a minute. So what do you guys like to drink?’

‘Do you mean alcohol?’ Brandi asks.

‘Yeah, Pete wants us to have a party with just us. He said he wants to drown his sorrows like there is no tomorrow’ Patrick replies, half enthused.

‘Well, I’m not really supposed to drink but I like Jack Daniels and Smirnoff when I can get it.’ Brandi says, worried more about Pete then of the alcohol she ends up with before the night is over.

‘Yeah, same here. Her and I usually only party together, so we ended up with the same tastes.’ Britney says, looking around the room, which is a mess. ‘Is Pete ok? I mean, shouldn’t you go check on him?’

‘Yeah, Brandi, come with me please?’
Brandi gets up and walks over to Patrick. He looks into her eyes and says ‘Thank you for being here for me and him both. I’m really lucky to have you.’ He wraps his arms around her and kisses her deeply. She pulls away as a single tear flows down her porcelain cheek. ‘What’s wrong!?! Did I do something?’

‘No, your perfect.’ She wipes away her tear and turns around as Pete opens the door leading to the next room that is attached to his.

‘OK guys, no hanky panky in my room. I rented the room next door for that.’ Pete laughs half heartedly as he walks past Brandi and Patrick who are a bit embarrassed.

Brandi hadn’t thought about sex with him yet. She was nervous just thinking about it. Patrick on the other hand had thought about it every time she walked past and he smelled her sweet perfume that overpowered him. Lilacs, that is what he finally came to realize it was. He used to love to smell the lilacs in the mornings on his way to school. That was the best part of those days to him. His morning walks before he got to school and sat alone. She reminded him of his most simple pleasures in life. He loved her already.

‘So, you must be Britney, nice to meet you. Brandi hasn’t told me so much about you.’ Pete said in Britney’s direction.

‘No, I’m just this girl they found sleeping in the Lobby.’

‘Haha. I like you already.’ Pete laughed and smiled his perfect teeth at her.

‘Hey, don’t smile at me like that.’ She laughed.

‘Why not?’ He giggled, smiliing yet again.

‘Oh no! I think I’m swooning!’ She looks on the floor, ‘Dammit, yup! Swooning everywhere! These were new shoes too!’ Britney laughs. She always jokes when she is nervous. Brandi and Patrick could tell that they were hitting it off though.

‘So how old are you?’

‘Well, I’m 17 but I will be 18 really soon. So I heard you like the Star Wars series. I have loved it since I was like 5.’

‘OK, where did they make you?’

‘Huh?’

‘Well no girl can be this cool. There is no way your real.’

‘haha. Thanks?’

‘That was totally a compliment, hun.’

Brandi and Patrick are just watching as luck strikes for the second time that night. ‘So, about that alcohol……’ Brandi says, half joking.

‘Yeah, me and her will go get it, you two just stay and get acquainted.’ Patrick says and then gives and cornily obvious wink.

5 minutes later

Patrick asks Brandi ‘So do you drive?’

‘Yeah, why? Don’t you?’

‘Yeah, if that is what you want to call it. Will you drive?’ He sticks out his bottom lip and gives her the puppy-dog eyes.

‘I love driving, you don’t have to ask me twice.’ She says. Brandi steals a quick kiss as she reaches down and unhooks his keys from his belt loop.

Patrick breaths deep and quick. ‘Oh, wow. I thought you were reaching for something else…..’ Patrick giggles as he calms himself.

‘Not that you would have a problem with that huh?’ She flashes a quick smile.

‘Oh God No! Please, be my guest!’ He says in a joking way, but Brandi knows he is dead serious.

They get into his Cobalt Blue Honda Civic and drive to a liquor store.

Once inside, a group of girls crowds Patrick and pushes Brandi into a rack of Champagne bottles. Brandi falls backwards and konks her head on the counter. She blacks out. Patrick yells at the group of obsessed fans and goes to help Brandi. She opens her eyes, staring back are the most concerned deep hazel eyes in the world.

‘Are you ok baby?’ Patrick screams over the group of loud girls.

‘Yeah, I’m always ok when I open my eyes and yours are staring back.’ Brandi says, slowly getting back to her feet. Patrick’s heart nearly skipps a beat.

‘How do you always know what to say? It’s like, you are just sweet natually.’ Patrick kisses her in front of all the fans. ‘Everyone, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Brandi.’

The group is angry but is nice about it. They take pictures of them together and one girl asks for a kiss.

‘Now you know I have a girlfriend. I don’t think she would like it very much.’ Patrick says to the fan who is obviously broken hearted.

‘Honey, you can give her I little kiss. I know you are coming home with me. Make her happy. For me? Please?’ Brandi looks at him with a smile.

‘You are so sweet. Anything for you babe.’ Patrick gives the fan a small peck on her cheek.

‘Come on love, you can give her one better than that can’t you?’ Brandi doesn’t want the fans to hate her like they do Ashlee. Plus, she knows she can’t keep him if she doesn’t show him she trusts him.

Patrick gives the girl a kiss on the lips and looks at Brandi to make sure she is ok with it.

‘Thank you Brandi! You are so nice. If he was mine I wouldn’t ever let him kiss another girl. Especially not in front of me!’ the girl says, crying.

‘Oh, don’t thank me, thank him.’ She says with a smile. ‘besides, I know I am sharing him with a legion of adoring fans, if I’m not ok with a little kiss, then how will I react when he gets groped on stage or attacked by girls at a meet & greet?’ Brandi giggles.

‘Can I have a picture of the three of us together?’ the girl asks.

‘I would be more than happy to if Patrick wants to.’

‘Yeah but I get to put my arm around both of you ok?’ he says.

Patrick steps in between them and puts arm around them both, pulling Brandi a bit closer.

‘Can I have your number? I mean, you seem really cool. I would like to be friends with you Brandi.’ The girl asks.

‘Well, now that I’m dating Patrick I don’t think it is a good idea to give out my number but I will give you my myspace page and we can chat from there ok?’

‘OK! THANKS!’ She replies as she reaches into her purse for a pen and some paper.

After some more pictures and a few autographs, the group is finally satisfied. The manager of the store pushes all the fans out of the store and locks the door behind them. ‘Ok, you two shop and let me know when you are ready or if you need help ok?’ the old man says as he walks behind the counter.

‘Alright thanks’ Patrick nods as he walks to the freezer and looks at the Smirnoff. ‘You know, I don’t think there is any other girl in the world like you. Anna would have never let me even think of kissing a fan. Not even on the cheek.’

‘Well hun, I’m certainly not Anna and if I was, then we wouldn’t be together would we? Plus, I have you all for myself if you think about it. She can’t have conversations with you or look into your eyes, or smell your cologne. She only has that memory. How bad would she hate me if I made that memory suck? I am the envy of a lot of girls right now and I don’t want them to hate me because of it.’

‘That is a really nice way to look at it. I really like that. You not only care about me but you care about my fans too.’ Patrick smiles and looks lovingly at her. ‘You are amazing.’

Brandi stares into his eyes and can feel herself falling madly in love with him. ‘Well, what kind of person would I be if I didn’t care about the fans? I mean, less than 12 hours ago I was one of them.’

They laugh about that together for a moment and go on about their bussiness of alcohol selection.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel…….

‘So Britney, what is your favorite song in the whole world?’Pete asks as he sits next to her on the bed.

‘Well, I can’t really pick one. I like so much music and so many different artists that I can’t choose just one.’

‘Yeah, I am the same way.’ Pete looks into her eyes, they are the most intoxicating eyes he has ever seen. ‘wow…’

‘What?’

‘Oh, did I say that out loud?’ Pete says, turning slightly red.

‘Hehe, yeah, you did.’

‘I’m sorry but I love your eyes, enchanting gold with little flicks of green and silver. I have never seen eyes like yours.’

Britney nearly faints as he moves in closer to look into her eyes. He smells so good. Feminine but masculine, clean but musty, dainty yet rugged. ‘Well you are more than welcome to look into them as long as you want PaterPanda.’

‘Haha, that is so cute! I have never had anyone call me that. I like it. You know, that used to be my livejournal ID a loooong time ago. I haven’t thought about that in years.’
Britney laughs, she forgot that she was really talking to him. ‘Well I have called you that for a while now. I thought of it because you are so adorably huggalbe, like a panda.’

‘awe, thank you. I could hug you just for saying that.’

‘Will you?’ She asks, not really expecting him to oblige.

He looks at her for a moment and pulls himself closer to her, keeping eye contact the whole time. He runs the back of his hand along her cheek gently as he gets closer to her. He breaths in her smell and lets it invigorate him. Pete slowly slides his hand behind her hair on the back of her neck and calmly tilts her head to the side. He can feel her heartbeat in her veins. It is racing wildly and her breathing is spuratic as he finally leans in and gently kisses her on her supple pink lips.

He slips his tongue into her mouth and gently tightens his fingers around her hair. He moans into his mouth and it drives him crazy. He runs his free hand down her side and up the back of her shirt. Britney reaches out and pulls him closer to her body, touching every part of him that she can get her hands on. Pete lays back on the bed and pulls her down with him. He moves his hand down to her leg and pulls it up between his legs. She can feel his growing erection on her knee.

Britney gets scared and pulls away……..
Sign up to rate and review this story