Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

Hogsmeade And More (CHAPTER 13)

by rogue77 0 reviews

Hogsmeade and something shocking

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-23 - Updated: 2006-01-23 - 336 words

0Unrated
Harry and Hermione had a wonderful time at Hogsmeade. They visited Zonko's Joke Shop, the Sheriking Shack, and the Three Broomsticks. They enjoyed some butterbeers and making snowmen. They returned to Hogwarts with smiles on their faces. They had had a wonderful day, until they saw something both shocking and disgusting. They saw Draco and Ginny kissing in a corner. Of course there wasn't even miseltoe anymore because it wasn't christmas. Hermione was in disbelief and broke them apart. "Are you crazy, that's Malfoy you're kissing." Hermione said in shock and disgust. "I know Hermione, but Draco and I like eachother." Ginny said. "Are you serious?" Asked Harry not believing his eyes. "Do you know what you're saying? I mean this is Malfoy we're talking about." Hermione asked looking at Draco with a disgusted look on her face. "Yes, I'm serious. You guys don't know Draco like I do. I would also appriciate it if you let me tell Ron." Ginny said seriously. "I wouldn't want to be the one who told Ron anyway." said Harry seriously. "Not that I like it, but I won't tell Ron either. He's going to be furious." said Hermione a little scared for Ginny. "Thank you." Ginny replied. "You better treat her right." said Harry like an over-protective big brother. "I will Harry, I promise." Said Draco truthfully. Harry couldn't believe that Draco had just called him "Harry" instead of "Potter". "The good thing is that Ginny is a pureblood and even though our fathers' don't get along, my father can't object because she is a pureblood." Said Draco confidently. "I'll see you later Draco. I'm off to tell Ron about us." Ginny said nervously. "O.k. Good luck." Draco said back. She gave Draco a kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye. Both Harry and Hermione were really worried about how Ron was going to react. Harry knew this wasn't going to be easy for anyone to get use to. Hermione knew this wasn't going to be pleasant.
Sign up to rate and review this story