Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Cry For Me

Chapter 5.

by Snow-Angel 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 635 words

0Unrated
Claire's PoV

He drove me there. I didn't have enough courage to say any word all the way there. I don't know if it was because of the whole ambiance in his car that made me somewhat shy, or if it was because of what was waiting for me behind that red door.

"Umm..." He said looking around the neighborhood as he pulled over. "Are you sure this is the place?" He then added turning to look at me.

I took a deep breath, I could feel my heart racing to then say, barely able to get the words out of my mouth: "Yeah....This is it."

I didn't really want to step out of the car, but let's just face it, I had to, after all, she IS my best friend.
As I was about to open the door to get out to this scary dark place, he stopped me, grabbing my hand making me turn to look at him to say: "Are you going to be....okay?"

It was sweet of him to ask that. I didn't know he was that sweet. The worst part of this is that I may not be able to see him ever again. Who knows what's going to happen in there.

"I don't know." I replied. I couldn't just lie to him and tell him that I was going to be okay.
"You don't know???" He added with eyes suddenly opening wide.
"Nope, I don't know." I replied.
"You want me to come down with you?" He suggested. Oh god, I'd love it if he went there with me. Wait, actually, on second thoughts, I'd love it if he'd go there FOR me. But then again, I couldn't do this to him, he might get himself hurt and that would be all because of me.

"No, it's okay..." I answered with a fake beam on my face.
"I'll walk you to your door." He then decided, opening the door on his side to go down.


I was so scared I wanted to hold on to him, so that I wouldn't as exposed to danger as I actually was.

He has no idea what we were about to face at the other end of that red door, but then again, neither did I.


As I stepped out of the car, he was waiting for me to lead him to the door I was heading to.
"The red one." I said half whispering.
"What? That one?" He asked as we approached it. "How can you live there?"
"I don't live here..." I said putting my hand on the door knob to open it.
"What are we doing here then?" He asked looking somewhat confused.
"I wish I knew..." I whispered as I finally gained the courage to open the door.




"SURPRISE!!!!" Screams were coming from everywhere.
Ashley was there, a lot of people were there, even those guys we had seen in the convertable, all dressed up with colorful hats on their head and balloons in their hands.
"Happy birthday sweetie." Said Ashley grinning as she stepped next to me giving me a hug.

I do admit it, I was really mad at Ashley for pulling up this prank on me, but being so overwhelmed with happiness for the fact that everything was okay, I simply forgot the anger I had in me.

She put one of those sparkly blue plastic hats on my head as everybody else were burrying me with presents.

Alright, now I'm supposed to enjoy my moment, but all I'm thinking of is that mr Iero standing right next to me. He has been good to me so far but now he looks like he wants to leave. I don't want that to happen now that I have the chance to talk to him properly.
Sign up to rate and review this story