Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Drive Me to Distraction

Chapter Fourteen

by danceislife 1 review

Thanksgiving, and the end.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 359 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanksgiving. A time for celebration across America. I was going to visit Brendon at his parent’s house this year. And here I was, at his doorstep, hesitating before ringing the doorbell. Once I knocked, Brendon immediately answered.

“I was wondering when you were gonna finally knock! Silly girl,” he said, taking one of my bags.

“Excuse me if I’m a little nervous!” I said back in a hushed voice.

“There’s nothing to worry about,” he said, taking my hand.

Brendon lead me upstairs to a room. His room. I must admit, I was a little surprised his parents were letting me sleep with him.

“Are you sure this is okay?” I said to Brendon as he led me back downstairs.

“Yeah. I was surprised too. But my mom knows how much I like you,” he said, winking.

The rest of the evening was amazing. His family was so nice, and I loved being around them. However, the reminder of the tests I had when I got back had me a little worried. Brendon’s mother and aunt must have noticed. I was sandwiched between the two, as well as all Brendon’s other female relatives.

“So what are you going to school for?” his aunt asked.

“Veterinary medicine,” I said. His mother looked shocked.

“That takes up a lot of time doesn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes. I don’t have a lot of free time. Brendon’s asked me to visit several times but I always seem to have a test.” I replied. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

“You know dear, he’s going to ask you to marry him. But how will that work if you’ll never see each other?” His aunt said.

“Marriage?” I thought! We had never discussed this before. I looked over at Brendon, who looked back and winked. Oh that wink. Was it really enough for me to leave school? I had wanted to be a vet since I was a little girl.

So which is it? What I want I’ve always wanted or what I have come to want? Brendon Urie has driven me to distraction.
Sign up to rate and review this story