Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Nine

by Blackraven 1 review

Just a fun game of Truth or Dare

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-04 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 882 words

0Unrated
The next day I woke up first. I was still laying with my head on Brendon’s chest, and he was snoring softly. I stood up and stretched, yawning quietly. I noticed Ryan was driving, and said hi to him. Then I grabbed my backpack and went into the bedroom to change. When I came out, everyone else was waking up. “C’mon, sleepyhead,” I growled playfully to Brendon, trying to wake him up. He grumbed, but finally woke up and got moving.
I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, and a moment later Brendon came out of the bedroom wearing a clean t shirt and jeans.
Flipping through the channels, I finally found CSI. Then I settled back to watch it, still a bit drowsy.
“I’m bored,” announced Spenser, stretching.
“Then go to sleep,” I replied, turning the tv up.
“I want to play a game.”
“Then go to the bedroom.”
“Ha ha, only if you come too.”
When he said that I chucked a pillow at his head. It missed, but it got my point across. Brendon walked by and I grabbed his arm, pulling him down beside me. “Only if my boyfriend allows it,” I replied, giggling.
“And I don’t,” growled Brendon playfully. He put an arm around my shoulders and pressed his lips to mine before turning to Spenser. “She’s all mine.”
“Well next time you have an urge to show her how much of yours she is, please go to the bedroom,” called Ryan from the front of the bus. We all laughed at that.
It was two hours to Vegas. We were all so bored. Brendon was lying on the couch, while I was on the floor. Jon was driving and Ryan was sitting in the chair. Spenser was also on the floor, and all the guys had their shirts off. They complained that it was just too stuffy to have them on. I just shook my head and marveled at their hot chests.
“Okay, it’s time to have some fun,” announced Spenser, sitting up. “I propose a game.”
“Knowing your games I refuse right now,” I yawned, still staring at the ceiling.
“I want to play truth or dare,” Spenser went on.
“What’s next? Spin the bottle?” I asked.
“Are you scared, Rory?”
“Not on your life.”
“Then truth or Dare?”
I considered. “Dare.”
“Dare? Well, isn’t somebody courageous? Fine, I dare you to let your boyfriend take your shirt off-with his teeth. While straddling you. While you are blind folded.”
“What?!” exclaimed Brendon and I together.
“Come on, are you scared?” Spenser laughed.
“No!” I hissed, then I turned to Brendon. “Give me your shirt,” I ordered. He didn’t ask questions, but instead handed it to me. I tied it around my face. “C’mon boyfriend,” I huffed.
“You actually-“ he began, but I cut him off.
“I am not scared of Spenser’s little dare!” I exclaimed. “So come on!”
A few minutes later I felt Brendon crouch down in front of me. He pushed me back gently to the carpet. I did so, and then let out a breath, trying to relax. It was hard when I felt him straddle my waist and then I felt his breathing on my stomach. Next I felt Brendon’s teeth scrape against my bare skin, and then his bottom lip. A small gasp escaped my mouth, but I quickly stifled it.
I didn’t mind it at Brendon drug my shirt over my stomach, though eventually I had to arch my back so it would come up.
Then when he got to my bra, Spenser spoke. “Okay, that’s enough. You’ve proven that you’re not scared to do it.” He laughed.
Brendon stopped and I sat up, pulling my shirt down. I also took his shirt off my face and blinked in the sudden light. He was blushing just a little bit.
I turned to Spenser, “Truth or dare?” I asked him,
“Dare,” he replied, smirking.
“Ooh. Asking for it, are we? I dare you to….hmm. Strip down to your boxers. But make sure it’s a good strip.”
Spenser’s mouth opened. Then he closed it and glared at me. “Fine,” he huffed, standing up. He proceeded to give a little dance and take off his pants. It took him a grand total of three minutes and the rest of us were laughing.
“You know, I think you all are the weirdest friends I’ve ever had,” I yawned, rolling over so that my back was pressed against the sofa that Brendon was lounging on.
“And you’re the hottest girl Brendon has ever dated, replied Spenser. “And the most courageous.”
Ryan and Jon agreed, and I turned my gaze to Brendon. “Yeah…but what about my boyfriend. He hasn’t been that courageous. Maybe I need to move on,” I gave a fake sigh and glanced at him from under my eyelashes.
“Oh, you want courageous?” growled Brendon. He rolled off the sofa and sat beside me. He grabbed me by the waist, dragging me up so he could press his lips to mine. When he broke the kiss, he purred, “Just wait until we get to the hotel.”
Sign up to rate and review this story