Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

Chapter 22: Bright Lights

by EvolHexx 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-05 - Updated: 2008-01-05 - 2575 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 22: Bright Lights
~GERARD'S P.O.V~
My fathers jaw had began to opened, as he slowly came into realisation that..
My Frankie.
My beloved Frankie.. Was dead.
"F-F-Frankie?" He's voice was low, and shaken.
Mikey smirked, as my father took two steps away from him. "W-What have you done!?" He snapped.

Tears flowed from my eyes, i pulled Frankie's corpse towards me.
I cried loudly into his hair.
I breath in his sent, crying harder.
"I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeated, sobbing harder.
I kissed his soft cold lifeless lips.

"Mikey,w-w-what have you done, answer me!" My fathers yelled, his voice still wobbly and shaken.

"F-Frankie.. Wake up! Oh god, p-please wake up!" I sulked, rubbing my face against his cold flesh. "D-don't die.. Frankie! P-Please.. i love you, w-wake up b-babe!"
The pain.
The horror.
The fright, that flowed through my body cause me to shake.
I was petrified, i was hurt.. I was heart broken.
The hole in my chest, ripped me apart.
This couldn't be happening..
THIS HAD TO, IT JUST HAD TO BE A DREAM.
But it wasn't..
And i new that.
"I didn't kill him father. Gerard did." Mikey's voice was soft and harsh.
My father eyed him in fear. "W-Who are you!?"
I looked towards my brother, he smirked evilly.
His eyes small, and dangerous. "I'm your son.." He whispered.

In that very moment-
I felt fear.
I feared him.

"The real Mikey Way died months ago. And his goodness died with him." I spat, surprised at how harsh and steady my voice sounded.

Mikey smiled darkly at me. "You were always the smart one Gerard."
Suddenly, Mikey had lifted me by my hair, hitting me hard across the face, i felt my jaw break. I yelped in pain as Mikey threw me into a pool of tables, i tumbled across each one screaming in pain.
My body was crumbled-
I could feel it.
"GERARD!" My father screamed. He flew himself at Mikey, only to receive the same fate.
My father was thrown, hard against the ballroom wall. He gasped in pain, as the force had broken his back.
"NOO!" I screamed, lifting my aching body. I pushed myself to run towards my father.
Mikey laughed in amusement, as i collapsed to the floor once more. i began to crawl, as the tears streamed down my face. Mikey walked towards me, he stepped on my left hand braking each finger.
I screamed in pain.
The forced of his foot had snapped each one of my fingers, the pain flowed as he snapped my wrist.
I screamed louder, the tears rushed down my face.
The pain was almost unbearable.
"Pathetic." He spat, lifting his foot kicking me hard in the rips.
I was throw against a table once more, i held my wrist as i cried out in pain.
"G-GERARD!" I herd my father call.
I flinched, as Mikey through him against the wall once more.
My breathing increased, as Mikey walked towards me.
"Your worthless, pathetic and weak.. No wonder Frankie never loved you." He spat.
"LIAR!" I screamed, gathering my feet- Only to receive a hard blow across the face.
The blood dribbled from my mouth, as i coughed and groaning in pain.
"He never loved you Gerard. He loved me, and only me. And because of you he's dead. You killed him Gerard, YOU."

I moaned loudly in pain, as tears began to form once more.
Something about what Mikey had said, sounded so right.. So true.
I did kill Frankie!
I was selfish, i was worthless.. IT WAS MY FAULT HE WAS DEAD!
I killed the one person i truly loved--
NO!
LIES. THESE WERE ALL POISONOUS LIES.
'I never loved him. I loved you babe. Forever & ever.' Frankie last words replayed in my head.
Mikey was a liar-
Frankie loved me, and i loved him too with all my heart.
He was mine, not Mikey's. MINE.

"B-Bullshit!" I spat, lifting my body.
The pain that soared through my body had suddenly disappeared.
This was my moment..
My revenge.
"He loved me." I growled, as i stood.

Mikey smiled amused as my sudden change in emotion.
"Really?" He snickered. "He never said that, when we was moaning my name."
"Fucking, CUNT!" I hissed through grinding teeth, as i threw myself at him.
In a split second, i hit him hard across the face causing his to stumble to the ground.
Mikey laughed as he licked away the blood from his bleeding lips.
"Why don't you ask him? OH WAIT, HE DEAD." Mikey snorted, sacracsticly.

I bit my lip, clenching my right hand I closed it forming a fist.
I brought my fist down, gasping as Mikey had dogged it, throwing his own fist at me.
In that very moment, my mind had shut down.
My body was slammed against the floor, my body arched as dreadful screams escaped my lips.

What was the point going on?
When every time i lifted myself up, i was thrown back down.
I should just lay hear and die..
I shouldn't have even bother in the first place..
"GERARD, GET UP. GET UP. DO IT FOR FRANKIE!" My father voice echoed.
It was so far.. Yet so close.
"Frankie.." I whispered, my eyes still held shut tightly.
That name.. So familiar.
So beautiful.
Where had i heard it before?
"Frankie.." I whispered once more.
That soft, powder white skin, so smooth at touch.
Those big, bright hazel green eyes, that were always wide with happiness.
Those perfect.. soft kissable lips, were so genital.
Frankie-
Frankie Iero.

My heart skipped a beat, as i smelled his sent on me.
"N-No.." I whispered, as i blinked.
I opened my eyed slowly, and there Mikey stood staring at me bizaziled. "No what!?" he spat.
I growled. "You can say he never loved me, all you fucking want. But we both know he did."
In that split second, i felt my legs jumps to life, as i leaped towards him.
My hands wrapped around his neck, as he flew backwards.
I ignored the throbbing pain of my broken left hand, i squeezed his neck nightly. "HE LOVED ME, MIKEY. AND ONLY ME!" I screamed.
"Y-You would kill your own brother?!" He chocked, smirking as my face hardened.

"You are no brother of mine!" I spat.
Mikey smirked, as he gasped for breath. "You learn fast Gerard. Thats right, I'm not your real brother." He whispered.
My grip loosed, as i froze suddenly. "W-What do you mean by that!" I snapped.
I had said it as an insult..
He wasn't my brother by heart anymore.
But by blood he was..

Mikey laughed harshly, as he took this opportunity to flip me over, he sat on top of me, holding my neck tightly. He gave me 2 blows to the head, smirking as i screamed in pain-
I could smell my own blood rushing from my skull, as it mixed with my oily hair and sweat.
"Ahh, i take what i said back earlier. Your not a fast learner-- You were to busy cutting yourself to realize, 1. I'm not your real loving brother. 2. I'm Mikey Ways, well hmm.. Lets say 'evil twin.'" Mikey laughed, giving me another blow to the head.

I coughed as blood drizzled down my chin. "W-What do you m-mean!" I yelled, coughing once more as Mikey tightened his grip.
Mikey smiled, licking his lips.
"The Mikey you new, was a kind and loving person-- But I, the Mikey that stands in front of you today is the opposite to the Mikey you new. Everyone has another side to them Gerard, or should I say Gee?"
I grinded my teeth. "Motherfucker!" I screamed.
Mikey brought his fist down upon my face several times. "You have a fowl mouth, you know that. Gee." He smiled, as he said my name, imitating Frankie.

"Fuck you, Mikey!" I spat.
Mikey shook his head. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." He whispered. He brought his face towards mine. "Someone should teach you a lesson, young man." He laughed.
Mikey ran his tongue up my cheek licking of the blood. "Mmm.. No wonder why Frankie was always hungry." He whispered.
I snorted in disgust, Mikey was centimetres away from my lips, he smirked. "Number 1 rule in life Gee, never bring someone back from the dead." He smiled wide, reviling his fangs. "Such as shame Frankie wasn't hear to take this little advice."
Mikey forced my head to the side, reviling my neck. "Oh and Gee." I felt him smile evilly as he chuckled. "Frankie's great in bed." And with that last sentence, i gasped in pain as Mikey's fangs dug into my flesh roughly-- he began to drink and drink and drink.
My head began to spun--
I was slipping away into unchonshisness, when suddenly--
"RIP OUT HIS HEART GERARD, NOW!" My father voice was faint, but it was heard.
I shut my eyes.
"T-This is for Frankie, for my family, for my friends and finally.. FOR ME AND MY REAL BROTHER!" I screamed.
Mikey pulled away, eyeing my curiously.
I opened my eyed wide, with furry.
In a matter of seconds, i slashed my hand against his chest digging in deeper and deeper into his flesh-
I reached in, grabbing his pumping heart, i pulled it out.
Mikey roared, as his eyes widened with shock-
He gasped, breathing heavily, i pushed him off me watching as his breath began to slow down. "T-Thank you.. Brother." He whispered smiling, he shut his eyes. I waited until his chest had rose then dropped and didn't rise again.
Tear filled my eyes..
That voice, it was so soft so familiar.
THAT was the voice of my REAL brother.
That was the voice of the real Mikey Way.
My father, yelped as he made his way towards me.
I rushed to his side, helping him up.
It was over..
All over.

I held my father steady, still clenching Mikey's heart.
"G-Gerard, rip it o-open!" He coughed.
I eyed his widely. "W-What?"
"T-The, heart! Rip it open quickly!"
I obeyed, i tore at the flesh until it finally opened.
Blood oozed out of the now torn heart, i dug around until my fingertips touch cold metal.
My eyebrow rose in curiosity, i pulled out the metal object.
I gasped, as i dropped the remains of the heart.
I held the silver star..
The blood star.
"M-Make a wish!" My father whispered.
I looked up to his amazed, and wonders eyes. They were filled with pain.
"W-Wish?" I questioned.
My father nodded. "Once the blood star's seal had broken, the one who clams it first may wish upon it. Gerard, that is you.. You may wish for anything, and i men anything." My father threw me a smile, as my eyed widened.
"F-Frankie!?" I gasped.
My father smiled. "Yes."
I held the silver star close to me.
"Gerard.. You can wish him back as anything. You can change anything." My father hinted.
I looked towards him, i grinned. "I know what i have to do." i whispered.

I made my way towards Frankie's corpse, i kneeled beside him pulling his body towards me, i caressed his cheek. "I love you babe.. Forever and ever. Until the end." I whispered, i bend forwards touching his cold lips with mine, i pulled away holding the silver star close to me.
"Blood Star.. I WISH, THAT FRANKIE WAS ALIVE AGAIN.." I paused, muttering the rest of the sentence in my mind.

I smiled, as the blood star began to glow.
I new it had heard my wish, the one i had though to myself.
A bright light began to circle Frankie.
I shut my eyes, as it grew brighter and brighter..
Until finally it stopped.
--
~FRANKIE'S P.O.V~
I groaned in pain.
My whole body ached--
I slowly opened my eyes, closing them shut as the bright light burnt my eyes.
I opened them slowly once more, two hazel green eyes stared at me.
I smiled.
"Gerard?"

"Baby? Are you okay?" A soft voice muttered.
I smiled. "Gerard?" I whispered once more.
"Gerard? Darling, who is this Gerard?"
I froze.
T-That voice, it wasn't the voice of a male.. It was the voice of a female.
I-It was the voice of my mother!
I snapped my eyes open.
"Dr. Lin! Dr. Lin!" My mother called.
My eyes widened.
Where the fuck was I!?
I looked around my surroundings, i sat in a white room.
Then it had just hit me.. A HOSPITAL.
I pulled out the annoying breathing tube that was taped into my mouth, i coughed as i pulled it out.

"Wow, carful tiger." A man in a white coat joked.
I looked up to see a Vietnamese man looking at me, he smiled warmly at me. "Good to see your awake son, i'll cheek your progress in a minute." He paused as i shot his a confused glare, he turned towards my mother. "Shall you handle this?"
My mother nodded, turning towards me. She took hold of my hand.
Her warm flesh felt strange against mine. "Sweety." She smiled. "Baby, i left your father." She cried in happiness. "Was the best thing i ever did!" She sobbed tightly, rubbing my hand with her own. "After i saw what he had done to you, my god. I couldn't take it anymore!" She wiped away the tears that feel. "Its okay now though, he's been put away, were he belongs. It's going to be okay baby." She smiled.
I felt the tears begin to form. "G-Gerard!" I screamed.
My mother stood, hushing me as i began to sob loudly. "GERARD!" I screamed.
"Gerard? Who is this Gerard!?" My mother yelled concerned.
"GE-GEERAARRDD! M-M-MY MATE!" I sulked, pushing her hand away.
"Mate? Baby what mate? You've been in a coma for 4 months!"

My body had completely shut down."C-C-COMA?!" I screamed.
NO.
NO! This couldn't be happening.
Me- GERARD, IT WAS ALL REAL IT HAPPENED, IT WAS REAL!
I began to cry and sob harder, Dr. Lin had rushed in attempting to calm me.
After half an hour or so, he had asked my mother to leave.
He has explained to me, what had happened.
"Your father beat you, horribly. Lucky a man found you and called the ambulance or else you wouldn't be here today." He whispered, carefully. "This Gerard person you speak of, well son.. He probable doesn't exist. You see, when you go in a coma, in some cases you dream for months and months and months, most people don't wake up. But i guess your lucky." He smiled at me.

I felt the tears begin to form. "I-It was real! IT HAPPENED!" I shouted.
The doctor grinned at me, he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Son, it was all a dream. It'll kick in soon." He through me one last smile as he left me to my thoughts. "Your mother went to call some relatives, she'll be back soon." And with that he left.
It happened!
I know it did!
Gerard exisit!I would refuse to believe it was dream.
Because i know it wasn't, i felt Gee's lips on mine, i heard him say 'I love you'
IT WAS REAL!

Or was it..?
M-Maybe it was a dream.
M-Maybe it didn't happen.
I felt the tears form once more. "Gee.." I whispered.



THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story