Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How We Disappear

Wrapped around his Finger?

by Blackraven 0 reviews

sorry this one is so short

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-06 - 606 words

0Unrated
. I didn’t think it was too funny. I didn’t like drinking at all. And I really hated what it did to people.
Gerard seemed to see my expression. “Anyway, let’s get started guys.” Gerard pulled me up to the stage and I stumbled up the stairs. He turned to me and smiled. “So it’s me and you tonight. We’ll be singing. They’ll be playing,” he waved an arm at the floor of the club. “They’ll be watching.”
“Oh thanks. So if any of you,” I poked him in the shoulder, “mess up. I’ll be to blame.”
“Pretty much,” laughed Gerard. “Pretty much.”
So we got ready and warmed up for a little while. Finally people started trickling into the club. Then pouring in. Pretty soon it was completely full. I was a little nervous, but I always was. Tonight was different, though. I was playing with MCR. They were at least ten times more popular than me.
“Hey, we’re going to start in about ten minutes,” Gerard informed me as he walked over to Mikey. I nodded and offstage as my phone rang.
“What?” I asked Joe. His name was on Caller ID. “He-ey,” slurred Joe, sounding really drunk. “Why dontcha c’mon back t’ th’ apartment.” He laughed. “W’re havin’ some fun.”
I knew he also wouldn’t remember this in the morning. If he did he’d be apologizing like mad when I saw him next. “Damn it, Joe. You know how I feel about this. Hang up and go back to your party. And don’t ever fucking call me when you’re like this again.” I hung up and leaned against the wall, letting out a sigh.
“Does it really bother you that much?” asked Gerard. He had snuck up on me. I gasped and jumped.
Glaring at him, I replied. “Not as much as I could hate you sneaking up on me like that,” I snapped.
Gerard smirked. He then stepped so that he was in front of me and put his hands on the wall either side of my head. “You hate it? I think it turns you on.” He leaned forward so he could whisper in my ear. “In fact, I can tell it turns you on.” He kissed the side of my neck and I shivered. “See?” He kissed my neck again, and then bit down on my skin softly.
I groaned and sank into the wall. Next thing I knew Gerard had his hands around my waist, he was holding me up so I didn’t fall. His mouth was still on my neck. Until anyway, he leaned back up to kiss my jaw. “Don’t make a sound,” he snapped just as I opened my mouth. With a flare I closed it and he smirked at me. “You listened,” he chuckled. “I’m surprised.”
I growled and pushed Gerard away. Though he didn’t let go of my waist. “Only that once. I’m not a whore, and I’m not into the dominant/submissive act with men. Get that through your head, or I’m getting out.”
Gerard still didn’t let go. But he swaggered toward me so that he was pressed against me. I gave a sharp intake of breath and leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I heard a soft laugh and my eyes fluttered open so I could glare at Gerard.
“Getting out? Whatever.” He leaned forward and kissed me. “Come on, it’s time for us to start.” He again pulled me up to the stage.
Sign up to rate and review this story