Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 36: I Found The Cure To Growing Older

by VikkiMole 1 review

‘Yeah, but...’ Patrick smirked, ‘If you expect me to marry you.. The least you can do is buy me breakfast’

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-06 - 1103 words

0Unrated
Waking up to a Saturday is usually not what I want. I would rather skip straight on to the Sunday if I had my own way. Like, goodnight Friday, I’ll miss you. Oh, good morning Sunday, nice to see you. No, not going to happen. More likely, good morni... oh.. fuck you Saturday. Not today, no, not today. Today I woke up and embraced Saturday. Saturday! I fucking love you! I woke up with Patrick breathing lightly on my chest, ear just above where I believe my heart is. Beating strong, that he surely could hear but didn’t wake. His fingers in the groove of my hip and mine was on his.

I could have died right there. I was so damn comfortable. Waking next to Ash was nothing like this. Absolutely no comparison. I would wake, cold and curled in the foetal position while she lay face down, drooling all over the pillow on my side. Scary, I know. I needed the warmth of another person and god, who better than Patrick. The lord must truly love me because last night, before getting into bed, Patrick took his shirt off. I could see all the little freckles on his back, like beautiful stars and I tried to count all the constellations I could see, waiting for him to wake up. I wasn’t in any hurry. Although, I did have my therapy today. I swore gently, not wanting to stir him. It was already half seven meaning that I had just about an hour left with him before having to move. I groaned, making him twitch slightly.

Trying desperately not to end this moment in time, I go completely still until he returned to snoring lightly with the occasional hiccupy exhale. I watched him, the way his chest rose and fell, the rhythm of his breathing. It was relaxing but a little creepy. I mean, I would be a bit concerned if someone watched me sleep. I ran my hand over his hip bone. God, that was without a doubt the sexiest part of any body ever. No question. Patrick’s hip bone was perfect. It was pointy but led down fantastically to the slight groove at the very top of his thigh. He grunted in his sleep. Feeling him smile against my skin I knew he was awake this time.

‘You are so annoying’ Patrick yawned, ending with a kiss on my chest, ‘And I hate you’

‘Good morning to you as well’ I smiled, running my hand up and down him back, making him shiver before adding under my breath, ‘Definitely not a morning person’

‘No,’ He yawned again, shifting to stare up at me, ‘I’m really not’

‘Are you like... a vampire?’ I asked, cautiously, ‘Cause seriously, you hear like a bat’

‘Nope,’ He shook his head, planting a wet kiss at the bottom of my chin, ‘You’re just really loud’

‘Maybe’ I laughed, ‘I kind of live in my head’

‘A little,’ He snorted, ‘Speaking about ‘in your head’, do you have to go see the shrink today?’

‘Unfortunately..’ I sighed, ‘I might tell him that I’m done with it... I feel...’

He cocked his head up to me, smiling.

‘Happy?’ He asked, chin on my left nipple

‘Happy’ I repeated, agreeing with his word choice

‘Good’ Patrick was relieved, kissing me quickly and getting up to get some coffee in circulation

You know, sometimes I just really loved that boy. Sipping some of his amazing coffee, I shook out a breathy sigh. Patrick smiled, satisfied with himself. I swear, I blacked out for a second with the pow of the orgasm dancing around in my coffee mug.

‘Seriously Stump’ I close my eyes, and slump back ‘I’m going to marry you one day’

‘Sure,’ Patrick nodded, drinking some of his own, ‘You can wear the dress’

‘’You can buy it’ I smirk, finishing my cup so fast I almost burn my tongue

‘You’re booking the church’ Patrick laughed, but then stopped, ‘Oh wait... Ha.. Registry Office?’

‘Fine...’ I smiled, taking my cup into the kitchen and putting it in the sink, ‘But I demand pink roses’

‘Only the best for my princess’ He pointed at his watch, ‘Time?’

‘Eight O’ Clock?’ I asked, Patrick nodded, ‘Plenty of time to talk about colors and maybe some bows... Oooh.. Who’s the bride’s maid?’

‘Joe’ Patrick said instantly, without having to think about it

‘No way!’ I cry but then consider it a little, ‘Actually... What color dress would he like?’

‘Probably blue...’ Patrick thought, rubbing his thumb on his chin, ‘Think that’d clash with your pink roses?’

‘Yeah...’ I sighed, ‘Think he’d compromise to a purple?’

‘Hold up’ Patrick pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled Joe’s number, the voice on the other end sounded, if anything, grumpy, ‘Hey Joe... No, I don’t care if I woke you... Yes, I know it’s a Saturday... You kiss your mother with that mouth?... Okay.. Anyway, if me and Pete wanted you to wear a dress, what color would you want?.. That’s what I thought, but it’d clash with the roses... Yeah, we considered that... So, you’d be okay with that?.. Good, see you later?.. Cool... Bye Joe..’

He hung up his phone and put it in his pocket, me still leaning back on the couch, arms crossed.

‘He says that purple’s okay’ Patrick nodded, ‘But a lilac not indigo’

‘Pfft..’ I snorted, ‘Prima Donna’

‘What did you expect?’ Patrick sighed, shaking his head ‘Who would be.. best man?’

‘Uh...’ Patrick’s lips twitched in deep thought, ‘Frank?’

‘Sure’ I snorted, ‘Frank, best man... You just want the lead singer of Pencey present so you can brag to your little music underworld friends’

‘First of all,’ Patrick laughed, wiggling his finger in a oh-no-you-didn’t motion, ‘I’m already tight with the lead singer of Pencey... Like Bffs... And my ‘little music underworld friends’? What, like, Andy? Cause he’s the only ‘music underworld’ friend I have and he don’t give a shit bout Pencey’

‘Really?’ I asked, ‘I thought you were, like, in with the underground music cult...’

‘You watch too many movies’ Patrick lifted me from the couch by my upper arm, ‘Now, get dressed, we have to go in, like, ten mintues... We can discuss our wedding further later’

‘But.. it’s only twenty passed eight!’ I complained

‘Yeah, but...’ Patrick smirked, ‘If you expect me to marry you.. The least you can do is buy me breakfast’
Sign up to rate and review this story