Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

PLEASE READ

by EvolHexx 4 reviews

Everyone whos reading, PLEASE READ THIS.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-07 - 398 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello my dear children;
okaaaayyy..
I was thinking about it.
AND YOUR ALL GONNA KILL ME~
But I’m going to end my fan fiction there.
YES, I KNOW I said I would right a sequel, and well I did but it actually turned out to be really crap.
And its pretty hard for me to write, when there nothing ‘to work with’

SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY.
THANK YOU ALL, SO MUCH.
For all the reviews! And all the support.
I LOVE YOU JUST SOOOO MUCH.

ANDDD
Don’t worry, im not out of the writing business yet!
Ahah, I’m writing a new fan fic, A VERY LONG ONE called “5th Period.”
Its.. FREARD OF COURSE!

This is.. like my little thingy, about the thingy.. YEAH JUST READ IT.

5TH Period
Gerard Way and his younger brother Mikey Way, have had no choice but to move to a small town, called Belleville, New Jersey. “I don’t wanna move!”” Mikey sulked, tugging at Dona Ways shaggy white t-shirt as she unpacked. “I’m sorry Mikey, but since the divorce..” She paused, as the tears began to form. “I-Its been really crazy, and this is the only place I can afford..” She trailed of. Mikey grinned, as he took two large boxed up the stars, to his new room.
My mother turned to me, I smiled weekly.
I hated this place.
I wanted to go back home..
“Go find your room Gerard.” My mother smiled, as she handed me my drawing book.
I sighted. “I’m sleeping in the basement.” I mumbled, as I walked towards a small wooden staircase.
“Oh god.. You blood vampire.” My mother laughed.
I smiled as I made my way downstairs, it was good to hear my mother laugh..

-
AHAHAH YOU GUYS LIKE?! =D
Okay.
I know there was no FREARD is that chap..
But I’ll just give you guys a little overview on what’s gonna happen.
Gerard hates the town.
ANDD he had to go to school, and what happens is.. He sees a young man sitting by himself at a table.. dressed similar to him.
WHAT HAPPENEDS, is the boy looks up (obvious Frankie) and there eyes locks..
Could this be love at first sight?
Or could this be the begging of a new… HELL.

DUN DUN DUN.
Then the bells rings for 5th periods.

AHAHAH
Sign up to rate and review this story