Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Based on the "I'm Not Okay(I Promise)" video. Paisley Walker is the new girl at school. Gerard Way is the school outcast. Both are hurting for different reasons. Can they help the other to heal?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-07 - 192 words - Complete

1Funny
"Dude, you like DND, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can't swin, you can't dance, and you don't know karate. Face it, your never gonna make it," Ray said looking at Gerard earnestly.

Gerard leaned back on the railing and watched a couple of kids playing with a baseball.

"I don't wanna make it. I just wanna--," he replied getting cut off as one of the kids threw the baseball at him, making contact with his skull, "Kill that damn kid. Mother--."

"Gerard Arthur Way, watch your mouth," his mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes ma," Gerard replied looking at Ray and lowering his voice," Damn she's got the effin hearing of a dog."

"I heard that young man. Inside the house now."

Gerard rolled his eyes as he and Ray both stood.

"Later man," Ray said as he started for his house.

"Later. Hey doesn't Frank have a meeting with Monaghan tomorrow," Gerard asked, hand on the door handle.

Ray rolled his eyes, "Yeah. That'll make his third trip in two months."

Gerard too rolled his eyes as he walked into the house and downstairs into his basement bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story