Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Back Off You Little Whore

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

2/4 updates

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-07 - Updated: 2008-01-07 - 1617 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 58-

“Who the fuck does she think she is?!” I yelled, pacing up and down.

“Rachel, just calm down.” Gerard said slowly.

“No! I will not calm down. Did you hear what she just said to me?!” I asked hysterically.

“No Rachel. I didn’t.” Gerard said in a bored tone.

I gave a frustrated groan and walked off angrily.

“Rachel!” Gerard said in a warning tone.

“Don’t try and fucking stop me Gerard! The bitch is gonna get it now!” I screamed as I walked quickly down the corridor as Gerard ran after me.

“No, don’t you try and do anything Rachel!” Gerard said loudly.

“You expect her to get away this? You don’t think that’s going a bit too far?” I asked, turning around and slowing down my walk dramatically.

“No. But I do think that you are overreacting a little.” Gerard said.

I closed my eyes and stopped walking.

“I probably am.” I sighed, keeping my eyes closed.

I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist from behind and turn me around.

“What’s wrong? You don’t usually let things get to you that easily.” Gerard mumbled, pressing me against his chest and resting his chin on my head.

“Nothing.” I replied, snuggling into Gerard’s warm chest.

“I’m not that stupid Rach. I know better. What is it?” Gerard said softly, stroking away the loose pieces of hair away from my eyes.

“You really want to know?” I smirked.

“Yes. Tell me. I don’t want you keeping things from me.” Gerard whispered.

“Okay fine… I’m on my period.” I giggled.

“Oh.” Gerard said softly.

“Yep.” I laughed.

“So I better tread carefully then should I?” Gerard smirked.

I smacked his arm playfully.

“And I guess I won’t be getting any for a bit?” Gerard guessed.

“My god, you really are a horny bastard.” I gasped.

“Am not.” Gerard pouted.

“You are Gerard. You’re always wanting it constantly.” I said.

“Not my goddamn fault you turn me on.” Gerard muttered, his hands rubbing gently on my lower back.

I sighed.

“You calm now?” Gerard asked.

“I guess so.” I shrugged.

“So you’re not going to kill anyone?” Gerard joked.

“Dunno. We’ll just have to see what happens.” I played along.

“Yeah, don’t want to say anything the wrong way to hormonal PMSing Rachel.” Gerard said sarcastically.

“Shut up.” I muttered, trying to pull away from him.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” I said.

“No. I wanna cuddle.” Gerard said childishly.

“Well I don’t wanna.” I giggled.

“Yes you do. Don’t deny it. You love your Gerard cuddles.” Gerard smiled.

“Gerard, we’re in the middle of the corridor!” I giggled.

“So, no ones around. They’re all outside.” Gerard mumbled into my neck.

“Doesn’t matter!” I whined.

“You do realize you are fighting against this verbally, yet, you show no signs physically of struggle to actually get away?” Gerard pointed out in matter-of-fact way.

I didn’t say anything as I tried to think.

Shit, he’s right.

Gerard laughed.

“You so love your Gerard cuddles.” Gerard giggled, kissing the side of my temple.

“Okay, break it up you two. Schools a place for learning, not for fun.” I heard a teacher say unimpressed.

“Oh shit.” Gerard muttered.

I laughed and tore myself apart from Gerard.

“Told you.” I poked my tongue out at him.

“Whatever. Shut up.” Gerard said, eyeing the teacher and walking away, grabbing my hand as he did so.

My grip tightened on Gerard as I saw Kara approaching us with a small group of her friends.

“Just stay calm.” Gerard whispered in my ear.

Kara walked closer to us, and smiled sweetly.

I clenched my fist.

“Hi Gerard.” Kara said in a cheery tone.

“Hey Kara.” Gerard said in awkward tone.

“How are you today?” Kara asked kindly.

“Yeah. I’m good.” Gerard shrugged.

Was it me or was he feeling a bit [i]too[/i] awkward about all of this.

“You two look so cute together. Too bad it’s my hand he’ll be holding soon.” Kara said evilly in my ear so only I heard it.

I tore my hand away from Gerard.

“Exactly what are you playing at?” I said, annoyed.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Rachel.” Kara laughed as if I was joking.

“I’m not fucking around Kara. You stay away from him. From us.” I warned.

“Rachel.” Gerard said through clenched teeth.

Kara whispered something to her ‘friends’ and they giggled and walked off. Leaving us three alone.

“That was probably a really stupid idea Kara. Seeing as I’m gonna kick your head in.” I said, taking a step forward.

“You don’t scare me Rachel.” Kara said confidently.

“I will soon.” I smirked.

“You’re just full of empty threats aren’t you Rachel. You threaten me, and threaten me, but you never actually act upon your threats. You’re just full of shit.” Kara said.

I knew what she was doing.

She was trying to piss me off. Piss me off to breaking point. Then she could get me into trouble and she would laugh, as victory was hers.

Not this time.

“Really? Cause I remember a certain threat I made about me beating the living shit out of you if you went near me again… And that resulted in you curled up on the ground with a black eye.” I pointed out.

“Oh I remember that night.” Kara said with full of hatred.

“That was nothing but a lucky shot. You just caught me off guard.” Kara hissed.

“I still lived up to my threats.” I smirked.

Kara moved dangerously close to me, almost to the fact where I could feel her breath on my skin.

I felt someone grab hold of my arm and try and tug me away.

“I will get what I want.” Kara said lowly as I pried my hand away from, which I presumed was Gerard’s grip.

“Not this time princess. Better luck next time.” I smiled sweetly.

Kara shoved my slightly.

Gerard let go of my hand.

It took all of my will power in not to jump Kara’s skinny arse right there and then.

“There’s another thing that’s not so different from us… I mean what I say.” Kara said.

“No. That’s something that is very different from us. You’re not getting you’re way this time Kara. So I’m going to tell you again. Back. The. Fuck. Off.” I said warningly.

“Lets go Rachel.” Gerard said worriedly.

I ignored him.

I saw Kara smirk before she turned to Gerard, and I knew this wasn’t going to be good.

“So tell me Gerard, who’s a better kisser? Me or Rachel?” Kara asked innocently, like nothing before had just happened.

Gerard stuttered nervously.

“That’s okay. You don’t have to answer. Don’t want to upset little Rachel here.” Kara said childishly.

I glared at her.

“But I know for a fact that I give better headjobs, you told me enough times.” Kara said, never taking her eyes off me.

“You’re probably right. You’ve had enough experience.” I spat.

Next thing I know I was up against the wall.

“Tough one aren’t ya Kara? Pinning someone to a wall. That’s really gonna save ya.” I said with a cheeky smile.

I saw Gerard trying to tear Kara off of me.

“Gerard! Just stay the fuck out of this!” I yelled.

“Fine! Don’t come running to me when you need help!” Gerard screamed and walked off.

“Aww. Look, you’ve hurt him. He was only trying to help. What kind of girlfriend are you Rachel?” Kara said in a fake sad tone.

“Now that he’s gone. We can talk a bit more freely now.” Kara said, letting go of my shirt and letting me move again.

“There’s nothing to talk about. I’ve said what I needed to say.” I said, but still not moving.

“You’re so wrapped up in this fairytale life you a living to realize that all of this is real. Gerard wants me, not you. Why can’t you just see that?” Kara said in a nice tone.

A tone I’ve learnt to hate.

“My life is far from a fairytale. And what Gerard doesn’t want, is you. So why don’t you take a minute and try and process that through you thick little dumb head?” I said a little loud.

“You’re never going to learn Rachel if you don’t see a demonstration.” Kara said.

“What?” I asked, clueless.

“I’ll show you that Gerard wants me. Just you wait. And in no time, that’ll be me that he cuddles. And unlike you, I’ll appreciate them.” Kara warned.

“Oh yeah? And how exactly are you going to show me ‘just how much Gerard wants and needs you’?” I tested sarcastically.

“Just wait and see Rachel. But I will warn you. You’re not going to like it one bit.” Kara said slowly, leaning in and saying it in my ear.

I stood there and watched her walk away, for the first time, speechless.

All I had to do now was just hope that she wasn’t serious. Even though a part of me knew she was. And the worst part was another part of me knew that anything that I say or do won’t stop her.

Kara knew what she wanted, and would stop at nothing to get it…
Sign up to rate and review this story