Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Brendon Urie, The Friendly...Ghost?

Brendon Urie, The Friendly...Ghost?

by smokeandmirrors 0 reviews

Oh yes oh yes, yes indeedy I have taken the plot of Casper, thrown in the gents of P!ATD and a few characters of my own for your reading pleasure. Rating may go up!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 375 words - Complete

1Ambiance


Chapter One: The Cursed and The Crook



Madeline sighed heavily, her fingers drumming against the tattered leather upholstery of her father's car while her other hand was idly tracing the star shaped scar on her right knee, her black curls falling past her shoulders to rest on the chest of her dark indigo dress, perfect for the spring afternoon weather the east coast had been having lately. Her emerald eyes stared out the window, her headphones blocking out her father's terrible impression of a Beatle's song playing currently on the radio. She groaned as he started to describe their newest client, though she already knew all the details. Truth of the matter was, her father was acrook, and it was she that did all the 'exorcising'. Their job? They were therapists to the dead. Ever since her mother died at the age of fourteen, Madeline's father was convinced that he'd find her, haunting some decrepit rotten building, or just floating around listlessly waiting for her husband to contact her. Meanwhile, Madeline was constantly dealing with angered or depressed spirits just hanging around, looking for a way out of the in between. She had a few scars to prove that some of them were VERY angry, and she kept her father ignorant.

Apparently the case that awaited them in Pennsylvania was agreedy ex complaining about her place being haunted by her ex boyfriend who had mysteriously died during a party ten years ago. She had heard he was a big hit in the music business, and after his death the band he belonged to broke up and dispersed, only becoming faint memories and mentioned in other things they got involved in. Madeline frowned at that. Everyone was always so afraid to dredge up the past, because somehow past always was defined with the word pain. Her belief was that if that connection wasn't always made, there would be a lot less angry and desolate spirits she'd have to deal with. She forgot the name of the band, and only remembered the client's and the spirit's first names, Audrey and Brendon. Her eyelids fluttered before she finally succumbed to the nap that awaited her before they arrived, her ears flooding with an old Fall Out Boy song.

Sign up to rate and review this story