Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 3

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

when it all goes to hell will you be able to tell me sorry with a straight face??

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 739 words

0Unrated
Pete stopped and reached his hand up to his mouth. He could then feel his new, sharp fangs. He jumped up and screamed. Patrick, Andy and Joe didn't know what to do.

"What happened to you?" Joe lisped.

Pete ran into the bathroom for a moment and looked into the mirror. Instead of seeing his reflection like usual, he only saw the blank, white wall behind him. He now knew what was going on.

"Fuck!" He screamed as he came back into the livingroom.

"Pete, please tell me whats going on." Patrick said, using his calmest voice possible.

"I'm a fucking vampire!" Pete yelled as he kicked the wall.

"Calm down. Your gonna be fine." Andy replied. He knew all too well that things would deffinately not be fine.

"Fine!? Are you shitting me? I'm a fucking vampire! My life will never be the same! And whats gonna happen to our band?! You guys can't have a vampire bassist!"

He then began screaming obsenity's like a mad man.

Patrick got up from his spot on the floor, and approached his friend with caution. Pete was turned facing the wall.

"Pete?" He tapped him on the shoulder and waited for a responce.

Pete turned around to face Patrick. His fangs were noticable, and his eyes were as black as the night sky. Something was terribly wrong.

In a flash, Patrick was tackled to the ground. Pete was on top strangling him. Joe and Andy ran over to the scene and tried to rip Patrick away from Pete's grasp. He was strong, but Joe and Andy were stronger. They lifted him off of Patrick and threw him into Patrick's room. Andy slammed the door while Joe grabbed a kitchen chair and placed it underneath the door knob.

They could hear Pete screaming and banging against the other side of the door.

Joe and Andy helped Patrick up off the floor.

"Whats wrong with him?" Andy asked, quietly.

"I guess his vampire instincts got the best of him." Patrick replied, putting his head in his hands.

"Well, what are we gonna do? We can't leave him in there forever." Joe said, pushing the couch against the door.

"I don't know. Maybe he'll calm down soon and I can go in and talk to him."

"Yes, i soppose your right. We'll have to wait it out, i guess." Andy agreed, making himself comfortable on the couch.

The three friends all sat on the couch for what seemed like forever. Eventually Joe, then Andy fell asleep. Patrick stayed awake, waiting for the right moment to go talk to Pete.

After awhile the banging on the door stopped, and it was completely silent. This was his chance. Patrick got up off the couch and tried to move it away from the door. Tried, but failed.

"Guys." He said, just above a whisper.

Nothing.

"Hello? Guys, wake up." He said a little louder.

Still nothing.

"Hey guyssss, Revenge Of The Sith is on Tv."

Joe and Andy both jerked awake.

"Where? What, who?" Joe said as he wiped the drool from his chin.

"Nothing. I need you to get up and help me move this couch." Patrick replied.

"Oh, alright." Joe and Andy both got up and pushed the couch aside.

Patrick approached the door and listened. He could hear a soft muffled crying. This was his sign that it was safe to go in.

He turned the knob slowly and opened the door. Pete was curled up on the bed, with his face in his hands.

"Pete?" Patrick said softly.

"Get away!" Pete yelled, keeping his face buried in his hands.

"No. I'm not going to leave you." Patrick said, stepping closer.

"Patrick, please. I don't...I don't want to hurt you." he cried.

"You won't, Pete. I trust you."

Patrick took a few steps closer to Pete, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Everything is going on be ok. We're going to help you." He said calmly.

"No, Patrick! It won't! Theres nothing you can do thats going to make any of this better!"

"Shhh." Patrick leaned over and hugged him.

"You should go." Pete said pushing away.

"No Pete, i won't leave you."

"Patrick, please! I can't.....control it anymore."

He could see Pete trying to hold back.

"Oh shit." Patrick made his way out the door as soon as he possibly could. There really was nothing he could do.
Sign up to rate and review this story