Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London beckoned songs about lovers and this was the best I could do.

chapter seven

by MOTHMANVASQUEZ 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 671 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seven
"Joe." I said shaking him. I'd spent the past ten minutes trying to wake him. This kid was not easy to stir. "Joe! Wake up!" He moved a bit but didn't wake up. He turned over onto his back, his mouth hung open slightly. I smirked. This was just too easy. I leaned down slowly placing my lips over him. Carefully I eased my tongue into his open mouth. As soon as I got a reaction I pulled away. He stared up at me his eyes wide, but there was something there. An innocence that made me want to kiss him again and again. What the hell was wrong with me? "Get up."
"What time is it?" He mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"I don't know I don't wear a watch." I told him sitting back down on my bed.
"It's freaking 7:30! Why did you wake me up?!?!" He asked sitting up looking at his watch. I shrugged making him glare at me. "I didn’t sleep at all last night, let me sleep."
"No! We need to get an early start." I told him jumping up.
"I'm not driving when I'm half asleep!" He yelled covering his head up with the moth eaten blankets.
"Then I'll drive." I tugged the blankets down. He groaned loudly but obliged. I watched him closely as he stood up, hoping he wouldn’t notice. You're getting to attached! You just met the kid! My brain screamed. I shook my thoughts away and followed him out the door.
"Here are the keys." Joe said tossing them to me. "I'm gonna bring the room key back." I nodded and set off to his car. I took my seat behind the wheel, gripping it so tight my knuckles turned white. What the hell is wrong with me? I left my dreams behind to escape my less than perfect life. And look where I am now! Da.mn it! I can't go back now. My pride couldn't take it. Not so emotionless now are ya Ross? I slammed my head down on the steering wheel only to have it scream at me. I lifted my head rubbing my forehead.
"What was that all about?" Joe asked getting into the car.
"Nothing." I lied starting the car and pulling out of the small parking lot. "Where are we going?" He shrugged with a sigh. He looked exhausted. Soon he was asleep, his head pressed up against the window. I would have almost admitted he looked cute. But that would mean admitting he looked cute. After a few hours of driving Joe woke up again. We didn’t say anything and the silence was getting to me. I turned on the radio just to kill it. A repetitive pop song filled the car. Joe sighed, his head still leaning on the window. I spotted a large building in the distance. Sighing I turned off an exit and headed towards it.
"Where are we going?" Joe asked for the first time lifting his head off the dirty window.
"A mall."
"Why?"
"Do you want to stay in those clothes for who knows how long?" He sighed and left it alone. Soon we were parked in the large parking lot walking toward the front doors.
"Aren't you afraid of getting noticed?" Joe asked suddenly as we stepped through the giant glass doors. I honestly hadden't thought of that.
"Sh*t." I mumbled hoping no one would. Once in the mall we went into random stores just trying to find stuff that fit. We wondered up stairs to look around. After an hour or two we had had enough. Just as we were about to walk back down stairs we were defend by a shrill scream.
"OMG! IT'S RYAN ROSS!" I managed to mumble a short string of cuss words before Joe and I were nearly trampled by fan girls. We ran down the stairs as quickly as we could.
"GOD!" I heard Joe yell before a loud crack filled my ears.
Sign up to rate and review this story