Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Break Down

Chpater 6

by syntheticlove1 7 reviews

The third part of my Help Me Be Who I Am series. Nevaeh and Frank begin their life together. But what happens when happily ever after..isnt what it was ment to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-11 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 1284 words

0Unrated
Hey all! I’m back. Soo sorry it took so long. Work has been hell. -_-. Ever have one of those times lol. Well, I did. But, I am back so fear not! I really do hope you all are enjoying my fictions. They are really my first ever to publish on the net. Anyways, enough about me and my little boring life, onto the next chapter!
I also want to thank everyone that reviewed, YOU guys are what keep me actually writing. :D

PanicATD
Natalie
Elle
x_darkest_days_x
Chino (of course you lol)
Fewli-xx
Cutestgirl123456
Dani
Mextaintedemo
Erica222
Chance


Chapter 6


When I woke up, I woke up by myself. Frank was no where in site and that scared me. But as soon as I heard the shower running, I wasn’t so scared anymore. I sighed happily. We were a family again, all of us. Well, all of us except my little girls. I wasn’t going to let that keep my down though, Frank was right. We could always make more babies and I’m sure he would NOT have a problem with that. He is a guy after all. I knew he wasn’t going to want to stay in the hospital for long, he had been here for awhile anyways.
He came out of the shower in his hospital robe and smiled when he saw me laying in the bed, eyes open and smiling. Walking over to me, he gave me a lingering kiss on my lips and pulled away smiling.

“ What is so funny?”
“ You.”
“ What about me you dork?”
“ Nothing, you just look really happy is all. I like to see you happy.”
“ Well, I like to see that you’re awake.”
“ Speaking of being awake, when the hell can I leave?”

I laughed and got out of the bed and stretched.

“ As soon as you want.”
“ Now, I want to leave now.”
“ Alright, alright. But, are you sure you don’t want to stay? I mean, I’m sure we can arrange for you to stay a coupl-“
“ Don’t even think about it Nevaeh. I want to leave. Now.”
“ Mkay, let’s get your stuff together.”

We grabbed bags and began to neatly put his items in them. Well, I began to put them neatly in the bags, he just threw anything he could in there. Guess he was really ready to go. As soon as we got done, he skipped to the elevator as best as he could. He was REALLY happy to leave. Haha, man oh man. It reminded me of when I was leaving the hospital. Really, really happy. Once we got down to the car I drove us to his mothers house. The guys where all there waiting for us to show up. Frank was having a ‘ Glad you woke your ass up finally and if you didn’t I would piss on your grave ’party. It was actually really sweet when you thought about it.
Once we got there, we noticed that everyone had decorated the outside of the place with things that they had managed to..aquire in all their hospital visits. Gowns, robes, gloves, alcohol whipes, band-aids, ace bandages, ect.

“ What the hell is all this stuff?”
“ I guess while you where sleeping, the guys got bored and decided to rack the closets and stuff. You know how they are, keep them waiting forever and they will get bored.”
“ Yeah, you’re right. But this..is way to much. I don’t even want to know how they got all this stuff OUT of the hospital.”
“ I don’t either.”

We walked hand in hand into the house and as soon as we where in, cheers and screams erupted from everywhere. Mrs. Iero came over to her son and hugged him, followed by everyone else. They gave their ‘glad you woke up’ and ‘how ya feeling’ comments. It was actually nice. You never want to be on the verge of losing someone you really do love. It’s the most scariest thing you could ever experience and I can’t believe it actually happened to me.
I say down on the couch and Tara walked over to me and handed me a drink. I sipped it lightly, not knowing if we where crashing at Mrs. Iero’s house or if we where going home.

“ How are you doing?”
“ Great now Tara, you know that.”
“ Yeah, he’s awake.”
“ Mhm.”

A moment of silenced passed before she spoke up.

“ So, will you?”

I looked at her like she had just lost her mind. Will I what? As I thought back, she never asked me a question that I hadn’t already answered.

“ Will I what?”
“ Will you be my maid of honor?”
“ What?!”
“ Will you? Nevaeh, you’re my best friend. I couldn’t think of anyone else that I would rather have at my wedding being there beside me then you.”
“ Really?”
“ Yeah, we’ve been through so much together. It just feels right.”

I thought about it, all the way back to my dream with Betty. Ehh, just thinking about her name gives me the shivers. If Tara put me in an ugly blue clown suit like she did, I was not.

“ Do I get a chance to EXPRESS how I feel about my dress?”
“ No, you have to wear exactly what I tell you to.”
“ Then no.”
“ Nae! I was kidding. Of course you do. You have to wear it, not me.”
“ Thank you, then of course I would girl!”

We hugged and squealed. I was really happy for her. Damn, took her and Gerard long enough to actually do it this time. I looked up and saw Frank laughing and having a good time. He looked over at me and gave me a little wink which caused me to blush. Damn that man. He still had the stuff to make me blush like I was 16 still. It didn’t bother me, hell why would it? He was my husband, he was ALLOWED to do that. I turned my attention back to Tara.

“ So do you have a date set yet?”
“ Na, not yet. We are kinda taking our time. We got what we want right now, no need to push or rush anything.”
“ Yeah, that’s true. But seriously don’t wait TOO long. I atleast want to look GOOD in my dress.”
“ Oh yeah like your going to get ugly in a couple of years.”
“ Hey, you never know.”

We laughed and I got up and went to the bathroom. When I walked out I bumped into Frank and he pushed me back into the bathroom.

“ Having fun?”
“ Yeah I am. It’s great to get to talk to everyone again and catch up ya know?”
“ Yeah, it was like that for me too.”
“ So, about those tattoos.”
“ What about them?”
“ Where you being serious?”
“ No Frank, I was lying to you. Of course I was.”
“ Well, what do you want to get?”
“ I don’t know, I figured I would let you decide.”
“ Me?”
“ Yeah, why not?”
“ Because, I just didn’t know you would want something I want on your body.”
“ Well, I do.”

And with that I gave him a kiss on the lips and walked out of the bathroom. I sat back down on the couch once I got into the living room. Tara was up talking to Gerard , Mikey and Ray where playing thumb war, and Bob was helping Mrs. Iero. This is what my life was going to be like from now on. All of us together and happy. I just hope nothing else goes wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story