Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Break Down

Chapter 5

by syntheticlove1 12 reviews

The third part of my Help Me Be Who I Am series. Nevaeh and Frank begin their life together. But what happens when happily ever after..isnt what it was ment to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1496 words

1Moving
Hey you guys! It's MOI!
Soooo sorry that its been so long!
I've just been really stuck on this chapter.
Also, I kinda got rapped up in the story
Love Knows No Age
It's really good lol.
You guys should go read it :D!
Alright, thank you allll who reviewed:

lover666
Brookie182
Popciclegirl
x_darkest_days_x
missloser
Emily
Fewli-xx
Elle
mextaintedemo
chino
HauntedTears
cutegirl12356


Alright! Now, on to the next chapter

_________________________________________

Chapter 5



There he was, Frank..my baby sitting up in his bed, calling to me. Mrs. Iero ran over him and buzzed for the nurse, then pulling him into a soft but gentle hug. I could tell she was afraid if she squeezed too hard she was going to break him. All I could do was fall to the floor beside my spill coffee and look at him. I was still in massive shock that he had woken up. My baby was finally awake after I had begged him for months to wake up.
The doctor came rushing in, quickly going over to where Frank and his mother were sharing a moment. He gently pushed her away and began to check on his vital signs, all the while his eyes locked onto mine. I knew he didn't understand what was going on, and I knew once everyone left he would be asking me questions. He looked a lot better then what he had when he first came in: his arm was still broken, his ribs where still bandaged his cuts and bruises had now faded. But to me, he was still my beautiful husband.
The doctor soon finished with his examination and stepped back, filling out some of his clipboard.

" How do you feel Mr. Iero?"
" To be honest..really confused. What happened, how did I get here?"
" First Mr. Iero, I would like you to answer some questions for me, is that alright?"
" Alright.."
" Can I have your full name Mr. Iero?"
" Frank Anthony Iero."
" Your birthday now?"
" October 31st 1981"
" Alright and your wifes name?"
" Nevaeh Delana Iero."
" Okay, and the date?"
" I..I don't know that."
" Alright Mr. Iero."

Then he stopped and continued to write. The look on Frank's face made me want to cry even more. I knew he didn't understand what was going on, and I had no idea how I was going to tell him about our babies. Our girls. Oh God, it was going to break his heart, I just knew it. I got up and walked over to him, grabbing his hand and kissing the ring on his wedding finger. He looked towards me with one of his side grins, but then frowned when he looked down at my stomach. I gave him a little shake of my head, and then looked down, increasing the grip on his hand. I felt him squeeze back like he had so many times over the past couple of months. As I thought about it, it kinda made me laugh on the inside. Just earlier today the doctor wanted to pull the plug on Frank, but here he was talking to him.

" Alright Mr. Iero, do you remember ANY of what happened?"
" I remember hearing about the girls and going home to tell the parents and guys, then we pulled out and..and thats all."
" Okay, well you got t-boned and you managed to throw your body over your wifes. You got most of the impact but she still got some of it. You broke some ribs, your arm and came in with some cuts and bruises. Everything else that happened..I will let your family explain."

With that, he left leaving me and his mother alone with him. Mrs. Iero kissed him on the forehead and gave a quick squeeze and left. He turned over to me the best he could in him situation and grabbed my hands, kissing my palms. He then dropped my hand and moved his down to my stomach. I turned my head away from him and began to silently cry again.

" Baby..baby what happened?"

I couldn't say anything, I just cried. He scooted over in the bed and patted a spot beside him. I crawled in and tried to lay the best I could without hurting him.

" Please Nevaeh, talk to me. What happened, wheres the girls?"
" Oh God Frank. The girls.."
" What do you mean?"
" When we got hit we spun around and a street sign or something stabbed through the side of the car and into my stomach..it killed the girls."

Frank pulled me over to him and began to silently into my neck. I rubbed his back crying with him. I completely understood how he felt, I had cried myself to sleep many nights. I soon fell asleep in Franks arms, and it felt good.

I woke up to find Frank staring at me and playing with my hair. He smiled lightly and kissed my nose. I snuggled closer to him and put my head under his neck.

" It's okay baby, we are going to get through this..I promise. We can always make more babies."
" Yeah you would like that wouldn't you?"
" Have I told you I loved you since I woke up?"
" No Mr. Iero, I don't think you have."
" Well, I love you Nevaeh..I do."
" I love you too Frank, and I know we will. We can."
" I heard you."
" Excuse me?"

I moved so I could look at him better. I felt him intertwine our fingers.

" I heard everything you read to me, I heard you crying, I heard you singing to me. I heard everything. I felt so helpless Nea, like I couldn't do anything. I heard you talking to me and I tried and tried to talk to you..but nothing came out."
" I know baby, that's what I felt like..honestly. I heard sometimes, but not always."

There was a knock at the door and in walked Mrs. Iero with the guys. They all rushed over to the bed to greet him while I got off and went outside to get some fresh air. As I was lighing a cigarette Tara walked over to me and gave me a hug.

" Hey, how ya holding up?"
" Eh, better now I guess. He's awake and honestly, that's all I care about right now."
" Yeah.."

We both grew silent as we listened to the cars pass by on the highway. I looked down at the ground and noticed something..unusual.

" Oh my GOD! You hoe!"
" WHAT?!"

I grabbed her right hand and shoved it infront of her face, making her eyes come into contact with her ring finger which..at the moment, held a nice size diamond on it.

" Oh..hehe, that."
" Yes that! When were you going to tell me?"
" As soon as things were getting better in life for you."
" Mhm! You just wanted to keep it a secret, don't lie."
" I'm not lying!"
" Sureeee. So, when did it happen? Whens the day? When are you due?"
" When am I due?!"
" Yeah, the baby."
"..Yeah..you're funny. No, I'm NOT pregnant, Gerard asked and what else was I going to say other then yes?"
" I know. So today has turned out to be a good day after all."
" Yeah, Franks awake."
" Mhm"

We grew silent once again as I finished my smoke. We walked back inside arm in arm skipping. I was in a way better mood, it just seemed like things were going back to normal. Once we got back up to Franks room I heard laughter, they were all talking and sharing jokes. Tara and I walked into the room to see Mikey on the floor holding his chest, and the other guys laughing.

" That wasn't funny Bob!"
" Oh man..you should of seen your face!"
" Titty twisters hurt..and I don't like them. How would you like it if I did that to you?"
" I would kick your ass."
" SEE! Don't even give me a chance for revenge!"

Me and Tara almost fell over laughing, in fact we had to hold each other up. It was great for all of us to be together again and laugh about things. Everyone stayed and chatted for a bit, but then it began to get late so everyone said their goodbyes. I helped Frank take a shower and get dressed, he wanted to take one alone, but I couldn't let go of him just yet. It felt good to have him back in my arms, and especially awake.
We made small talk for a bit before he started to get sleepy.

" Baby?"

I was about to pass out, but I rolled over and faced him, running my fingers along his face trying to memorize every little thing about him.

" When can we go get those matching tattoos?"



____________________________________________________

I'm sorry it's kinda short!
But I figured I had to give you guys something.
Please don't hate me.
v,v
I love you all!!
Sign up to rate and review this story