Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hollywood Hills and Suburban Thrills

Chapter 12

by lil_chica007 2 reviews

The after party/morning after

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-15 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 2046 words - Complete

0Unrated
Let's all have a moment of silence for the !

I'm not a huge fan of this chapter, it's sort of filler. The next chapter will be better though, I promise!

I'm kind of bummed that everyone knew Pete was going to propose, I wanted it to be more of a surprise. I gave way too many hints though.




When the song ended, Pete ran off stage and scooped Haley up in his arms. “You have no idea how happy you just made me.” He sighed into her hair, squeezing her tightly.
“I think I can guess.” Haley breathed.
“Hey guys, congratulations.” Andy smiled, walking past them off the stage.
“Thanks.” Haley grinned over Pete’s shoulder.
“Come on, let’s get out of here.” He kissed her deeply and grabbed her hand, heading for the exit.
“You guys aren’t staying for the show?” Jon called after them.
“I thought we were all hanging out after!” Sisky pouted.
“Sorry, losers. We have better things to do!” Pete shouted back as Haley giggled, practically running to keep up.
“So where are we going?” she asked, smiling, once they were in the car.
“Home.”
“Oh…” she frowned, disappointed.
“Don’t worry, I have something planned.”
“What?”
“It’s a surprise.” He reached down and took her hand, lacing their fingers together as he drove. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Pete started talking again. “Do you really like the ring?” he kissed the back of her hand. “Because if you want we can go pick out a different one.”
“No, I love it. It’s gorgeous.” She smiled, admiring her ring. They stopped at a traffic light, and Pete leaned in, giving her a lingering kiss. The light changed, and he pulled away, starting to drive again. Haley placed her hand on his leg, and kissed his neck.
“Baby, you’re going to make me crash.” He groaned as her hand moved higher. They pulled up to the house, and Pete ran around the car to open Haley’s door. He snaked an arm around her waist, guiding her up to the house. He opened the door and she stepped inside. “This way…” He led her into the bedroom. The bed was covered with black satin sheets with rose petals strewn all over it, and there was a bottle of champagne on the table with two glasses and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.
“Did you do al this?” Haley smiled.
“Yeah. Well, I sent Dirty to do it. He can’t do anything right.” Pete flipped the lights off, illuminating the room with hundreds of candles placed on every available surface. Haley sat down on the bed as Pete poured the champagne.
“This is so cheesy.” She giggled, flicking a rose petal at him as he pouted. “But it’s romantic.” She smiled to cheer him up.
“Yeah, I know. I couldn’t think of anything to do that wasn’t super cliché.” He laughed, handing her a glass. She looked at it, and up at Pete. “Don’t worry, it’s non-alcoholic. I made sure.” He said, sitting next to her.
“Thank you, Baby.” She smiled, taking the glass. She took a sip and bit the strawberry he held out to her. “Mm…” she closed her eyes and licked the chocolate off her lips.
“God…you’re so sexy.” He groaned, attacking her lips. He took her glass and hastily put it on the table. Leaning her back on the bed, he briefly pulled away to pull off his tee shirt as she did the same. She flipped them over so she was straddling his hips and began sucking at his neck. His hands stayed firmly planted on her waist as she fumbled with his belt buckle.
“You know, Baby… if there was ever a time you were allowed to feel me up, it would probably be tonight.” She purred in his ear, giggling slightly as his hands ventured up towards her chest. She gently nibbled his earlobe, making him moan as she finally got his pants undone.

“Are you sure you can’t stay longer?” Pete whined, kissing Haley’s bare shoulder blade as the early morning sun poured in through the bedroom window.
“The tour is only in L.A. for the one show.” Haley yawned, wrapping the blankets around her tighter.
“Aw, Baby. Don’t do that, we only have a limited amount of time together. I have to get in as much groping as I can.” He smirked as his hand made its way down to her ass.
“Hey!” she slapped his hand away. “It’s cold in here. Go back to sleep.”
“Then we’ll have to warm you up.” He said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to him.
“Mm, that’s better. Now go back to sleep.” She murmured, placing her head on his chest. He lay stoking her hair for a few minutes as she slept until she jerked her head up to face him, making him jump slightly, raising his eyebrows questioningly.
“What’s wrong?”
“Would you still like me if I was fat?” Pete sighed.
“Baby, I would love you if you were fat, your teeth turned green and all your hair fell out. And I’m still going to love you when you’re 90 years-old and can’t even remember who I am.” He kissed the tip of her nose.
“That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.” She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek, pulling him in for a tender kiss. He rolled her onto her back, deepening the kiss and ran his hand up her leg. “I can’t, Baby. I don’t have time.” She swatted his hand away.
“What do you mean you don’t have time?” he froze in his actions and looked at her.
“I have to check in at the office before I go meet the bus.”
“I’ll be quick.” He ginned slyly.
“Not now, I have to take a shower.” She climbed out from under him and scurried into the bathroom. Pete rolled over on his back and rubbed his face, sighing into his hands when he heard the water turn on and the shower door slide closed. He lifted up the blanket that lay across his waist, looking down.
“I’m going to have to do something about that.” He mumbled to himself.
“You’re really not coming, are you?” he threw the blanket back down and spun his head towards the bathroom door. Haley’s head was sticking out, her hair dripping on the floor, smirking at him.
“You said you had to take a shower.” He replied, confused, and blushing slightly that she caught him.
“You see…” she stepped into the doorway, wrapped in a towel. “There’s a difference between ‘NO, I HAVE to take a shower.’” She said with a stern voice. “And ‘no, I have to take a SHOWER. Hee Hee.’” She giggled, bubbly.
“And they are…?” Pete asked, thoroughly confused as she retreated into the steamy bathroom.
“I never said I had to shower ALONE. But if you’re not interested, I guess I can take care of it myself.” She called from behind the door. He jumped out of bed and practically ran into the bathroom.

“We’ll just be here a couple minutes, then we can go eat or something. I just want to make sure they didn’t burn the place down or anything.” Haley said as she and Pete rode the elevator up to the ‘Rok N Roll by Heatherette’ offices.
“Take as much time as you need.” He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder.
“But I only have four hours until I have to meet the bus, I don’t want to waste it doing boring stuff.” The elevator opened to a giant CONGRATULATIONS banner hanging from the ceiling of the office. Tim skipped around the corner, shrieking, and launched himself at the two.
“I’m so happy for you guys! Imagine the publicity we’ll get. Not that that’s all I care about, but that’s all I care about.” He gasped, holding on for dear life as Kimmy and Ali rounded the corner with a big cake. “Way to be on top of things, guys.” He turned around and glared at them.
“You said we had a good five minutes.” Ali said, putting the cake on one of the desks.
“Well, I thought they’d be making out in the lobby and miss the elevator.” He shrugged, making Haley laugh.
“I missed you guys. You bicker like an old married couple.”
“Well you’ll know what that’s like pretty soon.” Kimmy smiled.
“Cut the cake!” Ali bounced, holding a plastic knife out to Haley.
“Awesome, I’m starving.” Haley cut the cake and passed around pieces.
“Probably worked up an appetite, huh?” Tim slapped Pete on the back.
“No comment.” Pete grinned.
“Wow Timmy, that’s probably the butchest I’ve ever seen you do.” Haley laughed. “Wait. How did you guys know we were engaged already? Did you have something to do with this?” Haley asked, giving Pete a look as Tim inspected her ring. Pete held his hands up in defense.
“Are you kidding? It’s all over the internet by now. I must have watched 10 different cell phone videos on YouTube.” Tim shook his head.
“And then there was the one Pete put up.” Kimmy nodded towards him, taking a bite of her cake.
“The what?” Haley looked between them.
“You didn’t see it? Come look.” Ali said, pulling her towards the computer. “First there’s this.” She said, going on the band’s website and clicking on the journal and pointing at the screen.

For those of you going to the Panic show tonight expect a couple surprises, some more surprising than others. That’s all I can say for now.
-Pete

“And then there’s a link to the Buzznet page. Not that I stalk you or anything.” Ali blushed a little.
“It’s ok, I know you do.” Pete laughed, patting her shoulder, which just made her blush even more. She clicked on the latest update and a video started playing, starting with Haley being shoved out on stage, waving nervously. It looked like it was filmed from the front row.
“Who filmed this?” she turned to Pete, mumbling with a mouth full of cake.
“Charlie did, and I had him post it right after. I didn’t want some kid with a cell phone to announce it before we did.”
“I didn’t even see him. I look horrible.” Haley squinted at the screen as video her started crying.
“You look beautiful.” He wrapped an arm around her, kissing her cheek, eliciting a chorus of ‘aww’s from the group.
“You guys are like Hallmark card cute!” Tim laughed.
“We should probably get going.” Haley said, finishing her cake. “Where’s Tara and Kyle?” she nodded towards the empty desks.
“Oh, they’re at a meeting with the manufacturers. I got out of it because I’m sick.” Kimmy fake coughed.
“Sure…” Haley smiled.
“And I had to pick up the cake.”
“Well I’m glad about that.” She hugged the three as Pete stood off to one side.
“Come here, you’re family now.” Kimmy smiled, grabbing him and wrapping her arms around his chest briefly before moving aside for Tim.
“Just go with it, we hug here.” Tim said as Pete laughed. Ali stood awkwardly off to one side until Haley pushed her forward, smiling.
“Put in a good word for me on the boards, tell them I’m not some kind of giant asshole.” He said, hugging her as she let out a small squeal, holding him a little too tightly.
“Ok, he’s already taken.” Kimmy pulled her away.
“Sorry, my friends won’t believe me when I tell them about this!” Ali blushed.
“I think you may have broken a rib, there.” Pete laughed, as he and Haley stepped into the elevator.
“I’ll be back in a month, don’t break anything. Timmy’s still in charge!” Haley called as the door shut.
Sign up to rate and review this story